General trivia questions and answers are very good option to increase knowledge. If you eagerly want to improve your knowledge and want to give tough time to your mind, this post is absolutely for you. This post will surely increase your mind thinking level. Actually, general knowledge questions are very necessary to keep the human mind active. If you face different trivia questions on a daily basis then I am sure within months you will observe changes in your knowledge. That quiz questions may be on any category, either the questions are about history, animal, sports, religion, or any other category. The main thing is your knowledge.
1. Which animal hair used to make Pashmina Shawl?
2. Which animal not like a white color?
3. Elephant control the body temperature through which part?
4. The smallest subspecies tiger is?
5. What is the name of the fastest moving fish?
6. Which scientist is well known as the father of zoology?
7. In Spermology we study on which topic?
8. Which animal don’t have red blood cells?
9. Excess intake of Fluorine cause what?
10. A nucleus is not found in which blood cells?
11. Which membrane covers the brain from outside?
12. Which hormone helps in Parthenocarpy?
13. what is the percentage of water in the human body?
14. How much percentage of the brain consist of water?
15. Which have more percentage of water in their body? Young or elder?
General trivia questions and answers 2017
16. Do you know some basic functions of water in the human body?
17. Which thing is more important for Enzymes activity?
18. Sodium bicarbonate is also called what?
19. What did we call the transfer of pollen from an anther to stigma?
20. from where plants receive their nutrients?
21. DNA Stands for what?
22. Cryptogams called to which plants?
23. What is the process of Photosynthesis?
24. hormone gibberellin was discovered by which country?
25. What called the plants that grow in sunlight?
26. Moscow Olympics held in which year?
27. Third Rome is titled for which city?
28. The national animal of Russia is what?
General trivia questions and answers with printable image
29. Volga river flow in which country?
30. In 1940 Leon Trotsky murdered in which country?
31. What is the scientific name of night blindness?
32. Which dessert is considered to be the largest dry dessert in the world?
33. Epiphany is a religious festival of which religion?
34. Which country introduces paper currency the first time?
35. Who discovered “Liquid oxygen”?
36. Do you know the sodium hydroxide formula?
37. Hideki Yukawa discovered which planet?
38. Who was the writer of the book “The Folded Earth”?
39. Infra-red rays help in what?
40. Which city is the combination of more than 100 islands?
41. Who invented “Fahrenheit Scale”?
42. How many moons exist in planet Jupiter?
43. Pluto is also known as what?
44. Who invented Neon light? And in which year?
45. What date is an international blood donor day?
46. In snooker, the red ball has how many points?
47. Which actress received 2 Oscar awards under the age of 30
48. Famous poet Rupert Brooke buried on which Island?
49. What was the name of the first president of the USA?
50. Texas was before the part of which country?
51. New York city is titled as what?
52. “The war of Pacific” also known as what?
53. “The war of Pacific” fought between whom?
54. What was the duration of “The war of Pacific” war? And who won the war?
55. Which is the largest Spanish speaking country?
56. The 8th largest country in the world is?
57. What is the total land area of Argentina?
58. What is the capital of Argentina?
59. Name the currency of Argentina?
60. What is the time zone of Argentina?
61. What is the calling code of Argentina?
62. Which church consider to be the largest church in the world?
63. “Acker Peak” located in which part of California?
64. California fall in which region of the USA?
65. What is the 3rd largest state of the USA?
General trivia questions and answers for adults with pdf
Pdf file is a great way to remember questions, and keep things save. so that you can revise all the questions, or if you want to print these questions you can also print. the printable things can easily readable as compare to digital questions and answers. so if you need pdf download from here: General trivia questions and answers pdf
66. UN headquarters located in which city of the USA?
67. What was the release year of the Avatar movie?
68. Between which countries the largest international border exist?
69. What is the number of stars in the USA flag?
70. What is the national language of Chile?
71. What is the name of the capital of Peru?
72. What is the currency name of Peru?
73. Battle of Cajamarca fought on which date?
74. Cajamarca located how much feet above sea level?
75. Which area is considered to be the hottest in the world?
76. Oldest parliament in the world?
77. Who performs the very first heart transplant operation?
78. Fire temple is a place of worship for which religion?
79. Great Barrier Reef located at which country?
General trivia questions and answers 2018
80. What is the total approximate area of “The Great Barrier Reef”?
81. The Great Barrier Reef can be seen from where?
82. What is the name of the currency of Sweden?
83. Do you know the capital of Sweden?
84. Which currency used in Japan?
85. In which field of science once study about insects?
86. What will be the dimensions of a basketball court for the Olympics?
87. Russia won how many gold medals in the 2004 Olympics?
88. Russian flag contain which colors?
89. How many time zones are there in Russia?
90. What is the name highest mountain in Russia?
91. Do you know which is the deepest lake in the world?
92. Alexander I was the Czar during Napoleon’s invasion. Is it true?
93. Do you know the name of the national flower of Russia?
94. How many characters twitter allow to write in a post?
Also read this post: 100+ really hard questions with answers
95. Do you know the launched date of twitter?
96. Below 13 age are not allowed to join Facebook. Is it true?
97. Who creates the very first account on Facebook?
98. Broadcast yourself is a motto of which social media website?
99. The famous web2.0 website Tumblr created by whom?
100. What was the initial name of the snapshot?
101. Baidu headquarter located at which city?
102. Who quoted this famous line “sold 18 canvases to Hallmark Cards for reproduction on greeting cards”?
You can also choose categories according to your interest. Some people like sports trivia, someone love to practice easy questions first and then move to hard trivia questions. It’s totally up to you. You can choose the quiz according to your mind and mood.