Here are some interesting and knowledgeable trivia question with answers. Interesting trivia questions are the best way to gain knowledge. Knowledge about everything including animals, history culture food, sports, space, and all other categories. This post includes 100+ questions with answers. So let’s read all the quiz questions.
Interesting trivia questions
1. Which insect has the best eyesight?
2. Who was the father of little LuLu a comic strip character?
3. According to Ernest Hemmingway which 4 things a man must do to demonstrate his manhood?
4. Rap started from which country?
5. Twister movie is about what?
6. Through which part, fish absorb oxygen from water?
7. Waikiki beach located at which country?
8. Bar codes introduced in USA supermarkets on which year?
9. What is the original name of Charlie Sheen?
10. Which force prevents earth atmosphere from drifting away into space?
11. Groundhog day in the US considered being what?
12. Yamagata Aritomo was the Prime Minister of which country?
13. Heisman trophy is a trophy of which sports?
Interesting trivia questions and answers for adults
14. In the movie “Superman” Clark Kent work for which newspaper agency?
15. In which war lose the life of most US soldiers?
16. The term “The war to end all wars” is used for what?
17. The battle of Yamen held on which date?
18. Who was the youngest serviceman in the US military during World War II?
19. Stonewall was the nickname of who?
20. Prince Pingyang was the daughter of who?
21. Which war sometime called African world war?
22. How much percentage of civilian casualties held in WWII?
23. “The Scream” was painted by whom?
24. In 1481 which painter invite to Rome to decorate the wall of the Sistine Chapel?
25. Vietnam Veterans Memorial designed by which famous artist?
26. In impressionist painting, what is the main element to focus?
27. The oldest known artwork is how many years old?
Interesting trivia questions reddit
28. “The young ladies of Avignon” was the painting of which famous artist?
29. Picasso use which musical instrument mainly in his paintings?
30. According to the Louvre Museum experts how many years Leonardo da Vinci Took to paint the Mona Lisa’s Lips?
31. On which year the painting “Mona Liza” stolen from Louvre Museum?
32. What is Grisaille painting?
33. In Vermillion which color is used?
34. In 1942 which dangerous weapon developed in the secret laboratory of Harvard University?
35. What was the duration of “The French and Indian war”?
36. Casualties in the Korean War was?
37. Kargil war fought between which countries?
Interesting trivia questions multiple choice
38. True or false: During civil war, Andrew Johnson was the president of the US?
39. After the sunk of which ship the United State join World War II?
40. True or false question: Mary Edwards Walker was the first female surgeon in the US Army?
41. The Chinese civil war begins in which year?
42. Which famous artist use tea bags to create a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II?
- William Marsh
- Micheal Shawn
- Andy Brown
43. In which year James Franco sold non-visible sculpture for $10,000? He named it “Fresh air”.
44. Vincent Van Gogh sell how many paintings in his whole career?
45. Frida Kahlo married with which famous Mexican artist?
- Diego Rivera
- Andy Brown
46. Scientifically the trunk of Elephant called what?
Interesting trivia questions for high school students
47. In the movie “Pretty women” which actress perform the title role?
48. In which city the cartoon family the Simpsons live?
49. What is the nickname of Miami?
50. “The city of Brotherly love” is the second name of which US City?
51. Woodrow Wilson was the president of the US during which war?
52. Orly airport located in which city?
53. Which pop music album consider to be the best selling of all time?
54. Who spends the shortest presidential tenor in US history?
55. Sicily is the largest Island of which sea?
56. The study of insect is called what?
57. The prime number before 100 is what?
58. 3rd sign of the zodiac is what?
59. Lima is the capital of which country?
60. William F. Cody is well known as what name?
61. What was the name of Jennifer Lawrence in the movie “The hunger games movies”?
62. The shortest element name in the periodic table?
63. The largest word in English can type only from the left-hand side of the keyboard?
64. In air force “Laundry Bag” referred to what?
65. According to the Bible which 2 men never died?
66. True or false question: The animal “Cat” name appeared 4 times in the Bible?
67. “Prince of darkness” referred to who?
68. The first letter of the Greek Alphabet is what?
69. Which language mostly spoken in Brazil?
70. Expensive is the opposite of what?
71. The writer of James Bond Book was who?
72. Treasure Island wrote by who?
73. The first letter of a typewriter is what?
74. Esperanto is what type of language?
75. If we weight 1 little water, what will be the weight?
76. Helsinki the Capital city located at which country?
77. Nile flow in which continent?
Interesting trivia questions about yourself
78. Reggae music originated from which country?
79. The Arctic Ocean is the smallest Ocean in the world. Is it true?
Read this also: 59+ Thanksgiving trivia questions with answers
80. On what Island Paul was shipwrecked?
81. Is Harry Potter invisible for the day using what tool?
82. A magnet attracts which element?
83. How much time the moon required to revolve around the earth?
84. Name of the largest museum in the world?
85. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain of which continent?
86. LEGO company founded in which year?
87. What is the lightest gas?
88. Who was the director of the 2011 famous movie “Midnight in Paris”?
89. Roman Republic Created in which BC?
90. Iron curtain collapse occurred in which year?
91. Name the first astrological sign in Zodiac?
92. In tropical Zodiac which sign falls between January 21 and February 19?
93. Pisces symbol is what?
94. Virgo falls in between which date range in tropical Zodiac?
95. Sauropods are the type of what?
Interesting trivia questions about animals
96. Turkish brown and Russian blue is a type of what?
97. Diplodocus is a name of what?
98. Myrmecologist study what?
Want some amazing Q&A? try this 100+ famous couple trivia questions with answers
99. Smallest mammal on the planet?
100. An animal with the highest blood pressure?
101. Karaqul is what type of animal?
102. Basenji is what type of dog?
Interesting trivia questions about China
103. Apricot originates from which country?
104. The most populated country in the world is what?
105. 50% population of the pig living in which country?
106. The capital of China is what?
107. Official languages of China are what?
Interesting trivia questions about food
108. True or false: More calories burn while sleeping?
109. Vitamin C is also known as what?
110. What is the most consumed fruit in the world?
111. Which fruit contains the highest protein?
112. Apple contains how much percentage of air?
113. How much percentage of the US population are vegetarians?
114. Which sea creatures are used in wars?
115. What was the profession of the man who invented cotton candy?
116. Which is the hottest planet on earth?
117. What percent of your sense of taste lost during flight?
118. What is there on top of the building of the U.S Supreme Court?
119. Which animal’s urine glows in darkness?
120. Which animal has the largest brain?
121. Which country had the highest currency rate in 2021?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply