Think you’re a trivia genius? Prove it with this fun and challenging game! Test your knowledge of history, pop culture, science, and more with our tricky questions. Can you get them all right? How much do you know about popular culture? Take this quiz to find out how you measure up against other trivia buffs!
If you want to become a trivia genius, there are a few things you can do. First, brush up on your general knowledge. Read the news, visit new websites, and learn about different topics. Second, focus on one area of trivia that interests you. Become an expert in that area and learn as much as you can about it. Finally, practice, practice, practice. Take quizzes online, play trivia games with friends, and test yourself often. With enough time and effort, you’ll be a trivia genius in no time!
Do you have what it takes to be a trivia genius? Test your knowledge with our trivia quizzes! Think you know everything there is to know about your favorite topics? Prove it with our trivia quizzes! We’ve got quizzes on everything from history and pop culture to sports and science. So, what are you waiting for? Put your knowledge to the test!
1. Which email service is owned by Microsoft?
2. Which country produces the most coffee in the world?
3. What was the first state?
4. What is Chandler’s last name in the sitcom Friends?
5. How much does the Chewbacca costume weigh?
6. How many pairs of legs do millipedes have per body segment?
7. What is the third sign of the zodiac?
8. Who discovered penicillin?
9. Pure water has a pH level of around?
10. What nationality was Marco Polo?
You may like this: 80+ Challenging Batman Trivia Questions and Answers for Super Fans of batman
11. Name the world’s largest ocean.
12. How many phases of the moon are there?
13. What’s the hardest rock?
14. What color is a Himalayan poppy flower?
15. Name the world’s biggest island.
16. Which country is Prague in?
17. Which country did AC/DC originate in?
18. Which mammal doesn’t have vocal cords?
19. How many rides are at Disney World?
20. When did the Cold War end?
Also try this: 80+ Exciting Wedding Trivia Questions and Answers
Trivia Genius Game
21. What substance are nails made out of?
22. What is the diameter of Earth?
23. Who played Neo in The Matrix?
24. Which desert is the largest in the world?
25. What is the world’s longest river?
Click here to read: 105+ Very Difficult Trivia Questions [Mind Tester, 2022]
26. What’s the first letter on a typewriter?
27. What year was Walt Disney born?
28. Which Williams sister has won more Grand Slam titles?
29. What does space sound like?
30. Who in Hollywood is known as “The Voice of God”?
Trivia Genius Safe to Use
31. What is the fastest fish in the ocean?
32. What’s the medical term for bad breath?
33. How much weight can an ant lift?
34. What year was the very first model of the iPhone released?
35. What does “HTTP” stand for?
Also check out: 100+ Trivia Team Names (Funny, Clean, Political, Pixar etc.)
36. What part of the atom has no electric charge?
37. Which African country was formerly known as Abyssinia?
38. What’s the shortcut for the “Paste” function on most PCs?
39. How many neck bones does a giraffe have?
40. Who received the first artificial heart transplant surgery in 1982?
Trivia Genius Email
41. Which animal has the largest eye in the world?
42. What is someone who shoes horses called?
43. What kind of weapon is a falchion?
44. Who invented the rabies vaccine?
45. Which kind of bulbs were once exchanged as a form of currency?
Don’t forget to read: 50+ Funny Golden Girls Trivia for Comedy Fans
46. Which chess piece can only move diagonally?
47. How many valves does a trumpet have?
48. What does POD stand for?
49. What dinosaur name means “fast thief”?
50. What’s a “king” honeybee called?
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.
Leave a Reply