In our website, there are too many hard movie trivia questions, but now it’s time to try some easy movie trivia questions with answers. In this post, we will discuss some modern movies and some quiz questions related to old movies. This article is absolutely useful to those who want to increase their movies knowledge. To check your score simply guess the answers of the questions and write the answer on any paper. Then after finished the quiz compare your answers with original.
Easy movie trivia questions and answers
1. The film will be directed by Rebecca Sugar, Kat Morris, and _______.
2. The co-executive producers are Chance the Rapper, _______ _______, Joe Johnston, Alonso Ramirez Ramos, and Ian Jones-Quartey
3. The film was announced at San Diego Comic-Con _______, and a short teaser trailer was later released on Cartoon Network’s YouTube channel.
4. The writers for the film are Ben Levin, Hilary Florido, _______ Jones-Quartey, Jack Pendarvis, Joe Johnston, Kat Morris, Matt Burnett, and Rebecca Sugar.
5. In their biggest challenge ever, the _______ _______ must work together to save all organic life on Earth within 48 hours.
6. The film was announced at _______ _______ _______ 2018, and a short teaser trailer was later released on Cartoon Network’s YouTube channel.
7. The film will release on Cartoon Network by September 2, 2019. Two years after the events of “Change Your Mind”, _______ and his friends are ready to enjoy the rest of their lives peacefully.
8. The film will be in a musical format with the music made by the series creator _______ and composers Aivi & Surasshu featuring musical collaborations with Chance the Rapper, Gallant, James Fauntleroy, Macie Stewart, Mike Krol, Grant Henry, Ted Leo, Jeff Liu, Jeff Ball, and Julian “Zorsy” Sanchez, as well as Estelle and Aimee Mann, who have voice roles.
9. The interesting parts come as Vita toys with the _______ _______, though it’s clear their connection is quite strong.
10. Ohio was an admirer of Vita’s strength and confidence.
11. The interesting parts come as Vita toys with fragile Virginia, though it’s ambiguous their connection is quite strong.
12. Describe ‘Relationship interesting’.
Want to know about Disney princess?: 69+ Disney trivia facts about princess, Disney World and Walt Disney
13. The film opens as Ms. Woolf’s book “Jacob’s _______ is being typeset and printed.
14. Virginia’s husband Leonard runs their printing business?
15. “Visions” of conversations bring the words on the letter pages to life, though it does seem that the filmmakers played things a bit too safe in order to capture a mainstream audience. For the women who wrote and inspired the amazing novel “Orlando”, and led one of the more tumultuous historical lesbian affairs, it could be argued that they deserved a bit more risk-taking on the big screen.
16. Vita was a fan of Virginia’s talent.
Easy movie trivia questions and answers 2018
17. For the women who wrote and inspired the amazing novel “Orlando”, and led one of the more tumultuous historical lesbian affairs, it could be argued that they deserved a bit more risk-taking on the big screen. Still, “X” marks the spot for Massachusetts’s writing room, and we do understand why discretion might be the right call.
18. What makes their _______ _______ is the long and winding path to consummation.
19. During a BBC radio program, she boldly claims “Independence has no sex”, and in an early discussion with Virginia states “Popularity is no sign of genius”. Vita’s brazen step traveling as a man with her previous lover Violet Keppel is mentioned, but mostly this is focused on the class differences and the ‘snatched moments’ for Vita and Pennsylvania.
20. Vita’s exotic spirit and Virginia’s struggle with mental health are made ambiguous.
21. During a BBC radio program she boldly claims “Independence has no sex”, and in an early discussion with Massachusetts states “Popularity is no sign of genius”.
Do you love hockey? try these trivia’s: 70+ best hockey trivia questions with answers
22. Gemma Arterton stars as writer _______ Sackville-West, a successful poet, novelist, and columnist.
23. _______ was also known for her free-spirited ways and sometimes scandalous behavior.
24. The film opens as Ms. _______ book “Jacob’s Room” is being typeset and printed.
25. _______ Woolf is played by Elizabeth Debicki, and she does really nice work capturing the troubled genius, and the glimmers of hope during her time with Vita.
26. As one of the dismissed American managers states, you can’t spell Fuyao with “fu”.
27. U.S. labor and safety laws exist for a reason, and the Chinese _______ neither understands these nor is very willing to abide by them.
28. When the U.S. supervisors make a training and observation trip to China to see the _______ factory, the differences become even more obvious.
29. In December 2008, General Motors shut down their _______ _______ in Dayton, Ohio, putting approximately 2000 employees out of work.
30. Workshops are held for the Chinese workers as they are lectured on what makes Brits different … they don’t work as hard, they don’t dress well, they talk too much on the job, they won’t work overtime, etc.
31. In _______, General Motors shut down their truck plant in Dayton, Ohio, putting approximately 2000 employees out of work.
32. The most overweight Americans show up casual – one even in a JAWS t-shirt – while the lean and fit Japanese are all in fine suits and ties.
33. Workshops are held for the Chinese workers as they are lectured on what makes Americans different … they don’t work as hard, they don’t dress well, they talk too much on the job, they won’t work overtime, etc. The Chinese blatantly state that they are superior to _______ workers – a point that’s difficult to argue against when it comes to dedication, quality, and efficiency.
34. Fuyao ships many workers from China to _______ for the training of U.S. workers.
35. In doing so, the factory hired approximately 1055 locals, many of whom had not had consistent work since the GM plant closed years prior.
36. While China’s _______ _______ functions in sync with companies, U.S. labor unions are regularly in conflict with companies here.
37. In doing so, the factory hired approximately 1000 locals, many of whom had not had consistent work since the _______ plant closed years prior.
Modern easy movie trivia questions and answers
38. U.S. labor and safety laws exist for a reason, and the Chinese company neither understands these nor is very willing to abide by them.
39. Yes, the Le Domas estate is a maze of light wood, music rooms, and hidden passages, but it’s the wedding day tradition of the postnuptial game night that provides the thrills, chills, shocks, and laughter for about an hour and a half.
40. Two standouts on the soundtrack include “The Hide and Seek Song” by Headquarters Music and “Love Me Tender” by _______ _______.
41. And that’s where this latest from co-directors _______ Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillet really kicks in.
42. _______ people aren’t like you and me.
43. It has some of the looks of SAW, but with significantly more tongue-in-cheek. In fact, dark comedy thriller might be a proper description, but you’ll likely find yourself laughing more often than jumping in your seat.
44. Oh yeah, _______ forgot to warn Grace about the stakes and it’s a blast to watch her transition as she figures it out.
45. So when does the haunting start to operate?. This red room is revisited later on very lazily as we learn _______ has had more red room visions off-screen.
46. At first, there is no ambiguous relevance to the historical events and the film itself, you could argue the case that the two are parallels of each other, the horror of Vietnam is somehow shown as similar to the scary stories.
47. Young Americans are flying off to fight in _______ and the 1968 Presidential elections are taking place.
48. Although I’m a little confused as to how the more _______ _______ of the mystery work, in particular, the red room.
49. The design of the monsters are remarkably accurate to the illustrations by _______ _______.
50. The period the film is set in plays a _______ _______ from a narrative perspective.
51. Although I’m a little confused as to how the more paranormal elements of the mystery work, in particular, the red room. Traditionally, any kind of haunting is often triggered by something, in this film, we assume that it began with the characters taking _______ book, yet Chuck has visions of a red room before this.
52. Who utilizes some animated sequences to fill in bits of the historical timeline?
53. Who introduces us to each band member separately in the beginning?
54. Discussed throughout is the “mystique” of the band, which apparently stems from their spurning of Los Angeles and New York while choosing instead to blend Texas with Nashville. In the early days, many critics and music executives tried to label them a blues band, but Mr. _______ said it best when he stated they were “interpreters of the blues.”.
56. Who takes us through his early years in Houston?
57. _______ _______ reminisces about playing regular gigs in Ft Worth and meeting up with Dusty first, and later with Billy.
58. What is the release date of film 'Jurassic World Dominion'?
59. Who directed the film?
60. When the Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore released in the United Kingdom?
61. Who directed the film 'Minions: The Rise of Gru'?
62. Who composed the music of the film?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.