Marvel Studios is an American film production company famous for producing the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) films. Its headquarter is located in Burbank, California, United States. MCU produces a range of films from Iron-Man to Avengers: Endgame. The first marvel film was Iron-Man released in 2008. After its huge success, Marvel Studios gave a list of hit movies. Other movies include The Incredible Hulk (2008), Thor the Dark World (2013), Guardian of the Galaxy (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), The Avengers: Endgame (2019), etc. Here, in this post, you can find 100+ Marvel Trivia Question and Answers about the movies produced by the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Marvel Trivia Questions
1. What was the first Marvel Studio film?
2. In which year the first marvel film was released?
3. What is the real name of Black Panther?
4. Who played Bruce Banner in the Avengers: Endgame?
5. In which marvel film Edward Norton played the role of Bruce Banner?
6. Who is known as the God of Mischief?
7. Name the adoptive daughters of Thonas?
8. For getting which Stone you must kill a loved one?
9. What is the use of Pym particles?
10. Who is Tony Stark’s loved one?
11. What is the real name of Storm?
12. Sinister Six appeared in which Marvel Comics?
13. Where did Tony Stark make the first ever Iron man suit?
14. Black Panther is the king of which fictional country?
15. The event in which Banner wore Stark’s Nano gauntlet is known as what?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ the office trivia questions and answers [Most Common]
Fun Marvel Trivia Questions
16. When the film Thor Ragnarok by Marvel Studios was released?
17. Who directed the film ‘Thor Ragnarok’?
18. What was the budget of the film ‘Deadpool 2’?
19. What was the name of the group Deadpool creates in the film?
20. Spider man get emotionally attracted towards which of his enemies?
21. Ned is whose best friend in the Marvel Studio?
22. Black Widow and Iron Man died in which avenger sequel?
23. Howard is the name of which superhero’s father?
24. The Cap’s shield is made up of which fictional metal?
25. The fictional weapon ‘Mjolnir’ is mostly depicted to which two superheroes?
26. ‘Wade Winston Wilson’ is the real name of which fictional character?
27. Using which radiation Bruce Banner became the Hulk?
28. What was the race of Nick Fury is the original comics?
29. The Avengers films are directed by who?
30. How many sequels of Avengers films are made?
Easy Marvel Trivia Questions
31. Who directed the film ‘Deadpool 2’?
32. Why Deadpool form the X-Force in the film?
33. The fictional country Wakanda is in which region?
34. Which marvel legend appeared in every Marvel film from Iron Man to Avengers: Endgame?
35. Thor’s Hammer was made up of metal from what?
36. In which Marvel Studio’s movie Spider man was first time appeared?
37. Which manufacturer company Stark had in Iron Man 1?
38. I how many phases Marvel films are divided?
39. Name some movies from the first phase?
40. In which phase the film ‘Thor: The Dark World’ was listed?
41. What is the function of the Phase 2 films?
42. What was the second movie of Marvel Studios?
43. Who played Steve Rogers in Captain America: The First Avenger?
44. World War 2 occurred in which marvel movie?
45. In which film, first time Thor was mentioned?
The marvel superhero film ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ released on June 28, 2017. It was the sixteenth marvel studios film while the second sequel of Spider-Man. In 2018 ‘Deadpool 2’ was created which was also a huge success. In this film the Deadpool form X-Force (a team of superheroes) to protect a young soldier Cable. The MCU also expands towards the television. In June 2010, Marvel television was launched and Jeph Loeb became the head.
Marvel Trivia Facts
46. Peter Quill insisted to call him by his own chosen alter ego, what was it?
47. Which accord was created by the United Nations which requires superheroes to be governed by law?
48. Which organization was revealed to taken over the S.H.I.E.L.D?
49. What was the motto of the Nazi organization?
50. Who was Odin?
51. Do you know in which ice-cream company Scott Lang worked?
52. How Thonas travelled from 201 to 2023?
53. Who prevented the Stones from Thonas?
54. After the Battle of New York, what the Avengers eat?
55. Vulture is the main villain in which film?
56. In which movie Falcon appeared for the first time?
57. What is the whole crux of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
58. What in Infinity gauntlet and who owned it?
59. Who two were opposed to each other in Civil war?
60. On which planet Thor and Hulk were in the film Thor: Ragnarok?
Funny Marvel Questions
61. Yellow Jacket was the main villain in which film?
62. Samuel L. Jackson played which character from the Marvel comics?
63. What was the name of the race of bad guys in Thor comics?
64. What is the most infamous Marvel character known for being very crummy?
65. How Rogers saved the United States at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger?
66. In Avengers: Age of Ultron, who wanted to destroy the Earth?
67. Who turned Hulk back into Bruce Banner?
68. How he did that?
69. Who sold the Vibranium Ultron?
70. How much he earned by selling the Ultron?
71. What does S.H.I.E.L.D stands for?
72. What is the real name of Captain America?
73. Who is the leader of the S.H.I.E.L.D?
74. Bruce Banner transformed into which superhero?
75. How Nick Fury lost his left eye?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 65+ literature trivia questions and answers [Most Famous]
The Marvel films were divided into three phases. The first phase starts with the film Iron-Man (2008) while ends with The Avengers (2012). The movies in this phase were more about the introduction of the avengers. The second phase started with Iron-Man 3 (2013) and ended at Ant-Man (2015). All films in this phase were produced by Levin Feige. The last phase begins with Captain America: Civil War and closes at Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019). Here you can find various categories of marvel questions including Funny marvel questions, MCU trivia facts, and more marvel quizes.
Marvel Movie Trivia Questions and Answers
76. Black Widow belongs to with country?
77. In which movie Thonas appeared for the first time?
78. What was the name of the villain in Ant-man?
79. In Spider-man: Homecoming, from where Peter rescued his classmates?
80. Mark Ruffalo is famous for playing which character?
81. Who plays the role of Spider-Man?
82. Who else played this role before Tom Holland?
83. What was the name of the group of alien race in Guardians of the Galaxy?
84. When the sequel of Deadpool was confirmed?
85. What was the name of the PG-13 rated version of movie?
86. What was the running time of Deadpool 2?
87. When the film ‘Ant-Man’ was released in the United States?
88. Who created the film?
89. Which superhero is commonly known as the Wasp?
90. How Lang acquired the Ant-Man technology?
MCU Trivia Facts
91. What was the name of Lang’s daughter?
92. Who was Pym’s first wife?
93. What is the last movie of marvel phase 2?
94. Which is the nineth film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)?
95. Who went along with Steve Rogers for a mission in the Indian Ocean?
96. What is the name of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s headquarters?
97. Who decided to mark Captain America as a fugitive?
98. Who gave the information to Rogers and Romanoff?
99. At which place they were reviewing the information?
100. What was found at Steve’s old training base?
101. Which type of codename ‘Falcon’ was?
102. Who created the fictional flying aircraft ‘Helicarrier’?
103. How the project inside the Helicarrier can be stopped?
104. Secretary Pierce was killed by whom?
105. What is the fifteenth movie of MCU?
106. In which year the film was released?
107. Who were known as the Guardian of the Galaxy?
108. Where they were brought to protect a set of large batteries?
109. What was the name of the planet on which the Guardians and Ego met?
110. Who was Quill’s former mentor?
111. Who head off with Quill for travelling back to his home world?
112. Where they leave Nebula?
113. Who didn’t agreed initially to come with them?
114. What was the power of Mantis?
115. What was the name of Ego’s master plan?
116. Where Ego’s brain was located according to Mantis information?
117. What Mantis did to Ego using her empathy power?
118. How the bomb had to be used?
119. Who was left to learn how to use the bomb to destroy the planet?
120. What was the skin color of Gamora?