Comic book trivia questions contain questions related to comic characters and superheroes like iron man, spider-man, Hulk, Superman, Captain America, etc. Comic books are basically books that tell any story using art or cartoons. It may also contain individual scenes. Usually, the dialogue is written in word balloons.
Comics originally originated in the 18th century from eastern Asia, but comic books were first popularized in the United States and the United Kingdom during the 1930s. The first modern comic book was Famous Funnies which was released in 1933.
The world’s largest comic book market is in Japan and it’s called the manga market, where you can get thousands of comic books. The current market value of manga is over 10 Billion USD. And it is the fastest growing digital and print comic market in the world.
So now you can understand the value of comic book trivia, In this post, we’ll discuss some facts about comic books, some hard comic book trivia questions, and also about superhero trivia questions. In this modern world, too many movies are also released which are based on comic book heroes. So let’s start with the comic book trivia questions and answers.
Comic book trivia
1. What was the name of the first modern comic book?
2. In which year the famous comic book Famous Funnies was released?
3. The word comic book is derived from which famous American comic books?
4. The world’s largest comic book market is located in which country?
5. According to the calculation of 1995, what was the market value of the manga market in Japan?
6. According to the calculation of 2016 what was the worth of the United States comic book market?
7. What is the best-selling category in comic books?
8. Since what year, has the comic print medium existed in the United States?
9. Do you know the name of the first American prototype comic book name?
10. The famous character peter Parker lives in which city apartment?
Comic book trivia facts
11. In which famous comic book the Wonder Woman appeared first?
12. Do you know the writer name of the famous comic “Spiderman”?
13. Which famous company published the famous comic book Famous Funnies?
14. Superman is also called what?
15. The famous movie Iron Man was released in which year?
16. Do you know the original name of Green Goblin?
17. Pepper Potts was the assistant of which famous character?
18. Do you know the real name of batman?
19. Green Lantern superhero first appeared in which famous comic?
20. Which company produces the famous movie spider man?
Comic book trivia printable
21. Who performs the character of a spider man?
22. The famous character spider-man first appeared in which year?
23. The famous comic character batman was first to appear in the movie on which date?
24. The famous movie Iron Man2 was released in which year?
25. Who was the director of the famous movie iron man?
Difficult comic book trivia
26. Name of the superhero who can no longer transform back into human form anymore?
27. In the movie X-Men what was the name of the medical doctor?
28. Name the superhero who has the ability to manipulate of weather?
29. Which famous fictional character calms the Hulk?
30. True or false: The famous movie Spider-man has no sequel planned before.
Hard comic book trivia
31. What are the main powers of iron man?
32. Specify some amazing abilities possessed by the spider man?
33. Which superhero gets his power from his ring?
34. The famous superhero Captain America was created by who?
35. Who was the first Super Villain in Superman?
Comic strip trivia
36. First Peanuts comic strip was published on what date?
37. “The Far Side” comic strip run in newspapers for how many years?
38. “Calvin and Hobbes” is a comic about a 6 years old boy and his tiger. True or false?
39. Garfield loves one particular food. Do you know the name of that food?
40. Which comic strip is the first who win a Pulitzer Prize in 1975?
41. In the movie spider man, how does spider-man get his powers?
42. Do you know the nickname of the superhero “The Flash”?
43. What type of power did Wonder Woman have?
44. “With great power, there must also come great responsibility” this is the famous quote of which superhero?
45. Which superhero came from Paradise Island?
Dc comics trivia
46. Which famous marvel writer worked for DC Comics?
47. Mulligatawny soup was the favorite food of which superhero?
48. Shazam is the second name of which superhero?
49. Do you know which DC comic character Stan Lee loves the most?
50. DC stands for what in DC Comics?
These are some comic book trivia questions, Are you looking for more comic questions? If yes then you can visit these articles to read more.
110+ The Avenger Trivia Questions and Answers [Marvel-2022]
110+ marvel trivia questions and answers [Marvel Studio A-Z]
75+ Superhero Trivia Questions and Answers
90+ rick and morty trivia questions and answers [Unique]
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply