Do you like superheroes? If yes then you probably know that they are not the real one, rather a fictional hero. They get popularity just because of their extraordinary powers which they use in a positive way against the crime. Comic books and comic strips, television and film, and popular culture and video games are the main zones where we can see a lot of heroes in different costumes with a unique characteristic.
Do you know Commander Safeguard is Pakistan’s first animated superhero Series? It was basically produced by the Pakistani advertising agency IAL Saatchi & Saatchi. The character is popular in Pakistan and in Mexico, where it is known as Capitan Escudo. If you are really interested to boost up your knowledge about your favorite superheroes then this article could be the best choice.
1) Who was the first widely hailed superhero, appearing in Action Comics #1 in June 1938?
2) In which century, there were notable and popular fictional characters that foreshadowed and inspired the superheroes to come?
3) Who was the first masked crime fighter in comic books whom Centaur Publications introduced in 1936?
4) Which superhero has complete control over his heart allowing him to stop it from beating, or make it beat louder and can also hear all the heartbeats on the plane?
5) There was a superhero, who was a practicing Buddhist. He practices Buddhism and fights crime, what is his name?
6) Which superhero has an advanced ability to live forever? He attempts to kill himself many times in the comic book only to come back to life.
7) Which superhero can hear people talking through a soundproof wall, and can recognize a heartbeat from 20 feet away?
8) How many suits Iron man have, some designed to go to the depths of the oceans, others to take on the Avengers?
9) The shield-wielding character was originally created in 1940 as a response to World War II. The first name “super America” didn’t last long because the creators felt there were too many superheroes using “super” in their ID. What was the second name?
10) Hulk, is a green superhero powerhouse. When he was originally drawn for the comics, what was his actual color?
Superhero trivia pdf
11) Who is the pioneer of comic books, whose company Detective Comics founded the Action Comics in 1937?
12) What was Thanos’ IQ level?
13) Batman is also known as the Dark Knight. What is his real name?
14) Where Batman mostly keeps his super equipment?
15) Who is popular for “The Man of Steel” just because of his superpowers?
16) The Green Lantern is the normal human being without any power, from which thing he drives the power that he wears?
17) What is the real name of superhero Flash?
18) After which accident superhero Flash got the superpowers?
19) Who proves to be a great crime fighter due to his super acrobatic skills?
20) Bruce Banner helps fight crime when he is in which mode?
Want to know about informative 4th of July trivia?: 60+ Informative 4th of July Trivia Questions and Answers
Hard superhero trivia
21) When British play The Scarlet Pimpernel and its spinoffs popularized the idea of a masked avenger and the superhero trope of a secret identity?
22) When was Batman created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger?
23) In 1940, which series debut in the Big Little Book series, by Russell R. Winter Botham, Henry E. Vallely, and Erwin L. Hess?
24) Which superhero appeared for the first time in print in December 1940?
25) One superpowered character was portrayed as an antiheroine, a costumed emissary of Satan who killed evildoers to send them to Hell. Who was she?
26) Wonder Woman’s first appearance was in which Comics published by All-American Publications, one of two companies that would merge to form DC Comics in 1944?
27) In 2017, who introduced Sign Gene, a film featuring a group of deaf superheroes whose powers derive from their use of sign language?
28) What was wonder woman’s most special fighting tool?
29) Who was the first female superhero?
30) Who is the strongest superhero?
Do you know in 2005 superman became a vegetarian! See the trivia below for more interesting facts about your favorite superhero.
Kid-friendly superhero trivia
31) What is superman’s only weakness?
32) Which city does Batman protect?
33) Which superhero grew up on planet Tamaran?
34) The character of robin first introduced in which year?
35) What was Superman’s Kryptonian name?
36) Magneto was born in which city?
37) What was the name of the metal in Wolverine’s bones?
38) For which newspaper does Peter Parker work?
39) From where has Colossus come from?
40) Which superhero is created by Jack Kirby and Joe Witch?
Want to know about Rock and Roll trivia?: 70+ Rock and Roll Trivia Questions and Answers
Guess the superhero trivia.
41) Superman is the character from which planet?
42) What is the real name of Batgirl?
43) Who gave the green lantern the superpower ring?
44) What is Wonder Woman’s real name?
45) Flash is known as flash for which reason?
46) Who is the ally, Batman and Robin?
47) Who is the fictional man behind the superhero of Wolverine?
48) Which superhero shot down from a plane and frozen in ice water for many decades?
49) Peter Parker is the fictional man behind which superhero?
50) Which superheroes wear bulletproof bracelets?
Sometimes superheroes have friends which help them, like Jimmy Olsen in the Superman stories. These friends are called “sidekicks”. One of the famous sidekicks is robin from Batman and Robin. The next trivia is for those who are strongly attached to comic books.
Comic superhero trivia
51) With which name superman go to the metropolis?
52) Which superhero become the most powerful X-men?
53) What is the real name of Captain America?
54) Which incident made Peter Parker a powerful Spiderman?
55) Which superheroine shoots a laser from her eyes?
56) After the missing of Berry Allen’s father and mother, who adopted and raised Berry(flash)?
57) The Green Lantern uses which name as a secret identity?
58) From which Island Wonder Woman came?
59) How the Fantastic Four get their superpower?
60) Raymond Palmer is the alter ego of which superhero?
Superhero trivia 2019
61) What is the bad guy’s character name in “Fantastic Four”?
62) At the beginning of the movie “X-Men”, how is Logan making a living?
63) Wonder Woman was made from clay by her mother and was brought to life by which God?
64) Which superhero has an indestructible shield?
65) Which superhero cannot transform back into the human form anymore?
66) What is the name of the archnemesis of the Fantastic Four?
67) Debuting in 1965, which superhero is also known as Goliath and Ronin?
68) Which of the following superhero can manipulate and resist the weather?
69) Who was the first female superhero of the Justice Society of America?
70) The “Scarlett Speedster” is the nickname of which superhero?
Anaconda was born with superhuman strength, the ability to heal his own wounds, and the power of flight. He was later given an invisible, strong exoskeleton to protect him further. Are you ready for some superb quizzes to explore the superheroes’ fictional world?
Superhero quiz game
71) What weapon does Thor Wield?
72) Which superhero is Carol Danvers?
73) Spiderman lives in which city?
74) Wonder Woman’s home of Paradise Island was also called what?
75) What relation Sue and Johnny had in fantastic four?
76) Which character is resurrected in “X-Men: the last stand”?
77) What was the name of Clark Kent’s boss on the daily planet?
78) In Spider-Man 3, what does spider-man shoot from his hands?
79) Who played Magneto in X-Men?
80) What was the name of Iron Mans Tony Stark’s loyal assistant?