Trivia questions can be written on any topic you would like to hands-on with and enhancing your knowledge. It is one of a great way for communication with people having distinct backgrounds as people have different knowledge according to their era and environment. As it can found out on any topic such as music, sports, poetry, history, games, and so on, it is also popular among kids. Today, we are going to discuss Bible trivia questions, old and new Testaments both. Bible is one of the four holy books, which was bestowed upon our prophet Isa (AS). We are here to share, discuss, and increase our knowledge of the Bible by quoting certain trivia questions.
1. Where was prophet Isa (Jesus) born?
2. What are the count of total books in the New Testament?
3. John Baptist, ate what kind of insects in the desert?
4. Name those apostles, who were a command to obey Jesus?
5. For how many people Jesus feed with five loaves of bread and two Fish?
6. Which apostle disowned him three times after Jesus was an arrest?
7. When Jesus was there at the Temple as a baby, who recognized him as the Messiah?
8. Who asked procurator for Jesus’s body after capital punishment?
9. Where was Paul shipwrecked?
10. Name the shortest book in the New Testament?
11. What is the name of the book “Book of Revelation”?
12. Matthew was a?
13. When he encountered a great and blinding light, to which city Saul was traveling?
14. Who came to the injured man in the parable of the Good Samaritan?
15. How would this verse be finished, “You will be required to have faith in every battle, as your ______ to stop the fiery marks alarmed at you by Satan.”
16. According to Paul, Whose example should Christians must be the command in Chapter 5 of Ephesians?
17. After Jesus fed more than 5,000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread, how many baskets were remaining?
18. From what tribe does Paul belong to?
19. Who will be occupied according to the beatitudes?
Hard Bible quiz questions and answer
20. Whose vision was restitute by Ananias in Damascus?
21. To whom did Jesus say this, “You get behind me, Satan”?
22. What are the finalist words did Jesus record in the New Testament?
23. What is the name of that place where Jacob slept and dreamt of Jacob’s Ladder?
24. “My house and I would serve the Lord”, who said this phrase?
25. When he turned the water into wine, Jesus Christ was at what village?
26. How is the name “Emmanuel” construe?
27. For betraying Jesus, how much was Judas paid?
28. For how many years, Israelites were in thralldom with Egypt?
29. What were the names of Jesus four brothers mentioned in the Bible?
30. Who was the father of Joh, the Baptist?
31. Who was the King of Israel, when David flocked Goliath?
32. How James, John’s brother, was killed?
33. How old Abraham was when his son Isaac was born?
34. Name three Israelite kings.
35. Who built the ark?
36. Where did Jesus grow up?
37. Who lived in Ur and moved to a country he did not know?
38. What happened first? Murder of Abel or the great flood?
39. What was the name of the blind beggar at the gate of Jericho?
Printable bible questions
40. For which event in February 1964, did Evangelist Billy Graham broke his strict rule against watching TV on Sunday?
41. According to the Bible, what substance was used to calk Noah’s chest, and to seal the basket in which the infant Moses was set afloat on the Nile?
42. At what age, Moses has died?
43. How tall was Goliath, the Philistine giant slain by David with a stone hurled from a sling?
44. What biblical Cuneiform king cast Daniel into the lion’s habitation for praying to God in rebelliousness of a royal decree?
45. What is the farsighted name in the Bible?
46. Which of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse rides a red horse, according to the Bible?
47. How many books of the Bible are nominated for women?
48. What was the language did Jesus believed to be spoken?
49. In the Bible, for what “price” did Esau sell his birthright to his younger twin brother, Jacob?
50. For revealing the secret of Samson’s strength, what did the lords of the Philistines offer Delilah?
51. Who was Jezebel’s husband according to the Old Testament of the Bible?
52. What was the bird, which named for the apostle Peter?
53. What was the first town in the United States to have given a biblical name?
54. In the Bible, who did the sun and moon stand still before?
Who was that only woman, whose age is mentioned in the Bible?
55. Which of the Michelle Pfeiffer movie got encouragement from the Coolio song Gangsta’s Paradise?
56. The name of God is not mentioned in only one book of the Bible. Which one?
57. What kind of wood was used to make Noah’s Ark?
58. Who was the only Englishman for becoming a Pope?
Bible trivia questions and answers multiple choice
59. The Gospel of Mark begins with?
- birth of John Baptist
- birth of Jesus
- When Gabriel came to Mary
- Baptism of Jesus by John
60. John waho was the forerunner of Jesus, claims forgiveness of sins and performs?
61. When Jesus is baptized, the Spirit of God descends on him in the shape of?
- A dove
- A sunbeam
62. Who was David’s great-grandmother?
63. All of the following recognize Jesus in Mark except?
- The demons
- John the Baptist
- The Gentile soldier at the cross
- The reader of the Gospel
64. Which was created on the fourth day?
- Adam and Eve
- seas, land, and vegetation
- sun, moon, stars
65. This phrase “Jesus’ Passion” talks about
- Jesus’ birth
- violent actions in the Temple
- love for humanity
66. How many books are there in the Newer Testament?
67. Who lived to the age of 969?
- George Burns
68. As per Mark, the messiah should
- Suffer and die
- Preach and baptize
- Be the high priest
- Have control in Israel
69. Which book follows Ezra?
70. Who was Abraham’s son?
71. Under the Noah’s settlement, “Dedan” was the son of______________.
72. In first-century annihilative Judaism, the term “Son of Man” pertained to?
- God’s son
- A cosmic figure
- The king
- The high priest
73. At Jesus’ trial in Mark, the Sanhedrin charges him with?
- Being empowered by Satan
- Not observing Sabbath laws
Bible trivia questions with scripture reference
74. What is the Greatest Commandment?
75. What is the Golden Rule?
76. What is the Great Commission?
77. What was the test of a prophet, to know that he was truly from God?
78. To whom did God give the 10 Commandments?
79. Which two people did not die?
80. What is the root of all kinds of evil?
81. What is the beginning of wisdom?
82. Who delivered the Sermon on the Mount?
83. How did sickness and death enter the world?
84. Who was that Roman governor, who sentenced Christ to death?
85. Name, some of the prophets?
86. What was the group of people on which the Old Testament was about?
87. What happened when the Lord Jesus was in the desert for 40 days?
88. How many people were on Noah’s ark?
Bible quiz with answers for youth pdf
89. Name three Israelite kings.
90. Who lived in Ur and moved to a country he did not know?
91. What happened first? Murder of Abel or the great flood?
92. Who built the ark?
93. Where did Jesus grow up?
94. Who was that blind beggar at the gate of Jericho?
95. Was Goliath a Philistine or an Egyptian?
96. How many years of famine did Joseph prophesize to the Pharaohs?
97. Which books come before and after the gospel according to Luke?
98. What was Jacob’s brother called?
99. What happened first? The hegira of Egypt or the fall of Jericho?
100. What was Jacob’s youngest son called?
101. From where do we first heard about a shepherd?
102. Who said: “My house and I, would serve the Lord!”?
103. Which commander had leprosy?
104. “For how long are you going to falter between two opinions”, who said this phrase?”
105. Which two birds did Noah send out of the ark as messengers?
106. Which towns were destroyed by fire and brimstone?
107. What were the names of Jesus’ disciples whose names starts with J”.
108. How many people were saved on the ark?
Bible answers for 1000 trivia question
109. What is salvation according to Bible?
110. Who is the Author of Salvation?
111. Upon whom has salvation offered?
112. What are some of the most prominent conditions of salvation?
113. How could a man be safe?
114. What is Faith?
115. How do we become Faithful?
116. What is faith according to God?
117. What does faith do for its individual?
118. What kind of faith brings about these results?
119. What are some necessary rudiments in repentance?
120. Who should be repentant?
121. Who are those people fail to repent of their sins?
122. Does God commanded that men should repent?
123. What directs you to repentance?
True or false bible questions
124. Jesus Christ was born in Nazareth. (T/F)
125. Noah had three sons, Ham, Shem and Japheth. (T/F)
126. Moses escaped to Midian because he had killed an Egyptian. (T/F)
127. Jesus change state of water into wine at one of the weddings in Damascus. (T/F)
128. God sent Jonah to Nineveh. (T/F)
129. Jesus healed Lazarus of his blindness. (T/F)
130. In the fable of the Good Israelite, the tax collector passed onto the other side. (T/F)
131. Abraham’s first son has a name Isaac. (T/F)
132. Paul was turn on the road to Damascus. (T/F)
133. Five bums and two fishes were cook to feed the 5,000. (T/F)
134. Moses led the children of Israel over the river Jordan into the Promised Land. (T/F)
135. Cain was kill by his brother Abel. (T/F)
136. Saul was the first king of Israel. (T/F)
137. The pure inside of the heart are bless, because they shall see God. (T/F)
138. Jesus was call by John the Baptist. (T/F)
139. Mary (mother of Jesus) went at the wedding in Cana. (T/F)
140. The Prodigal Son was hire to work as a shepherd. (T/F)
141. Who are the three sons listed in the Bible?
142. How many disciples Jesus chose?
143. What is the shortest verse in the Bible?
144. What is the first commandment Moses received from God?
145. What is the second commandment?
146. Which book in the Bible did Jesus wrote himself?
147. Who was the captain of Pharaoh’s guard?
Friends do you love all these trivia questions are not? please write your thoughts in comment section. any comment or any suggestion will be appreciated! thanks