Easter or Pascha is a festival in which we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. Which held after the 3rd day of his burial. Easter is the most important festival. Before that day there are too many other occasion’s falls such as Lent, Holy Week, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday also falls on just before Easter. On Easter day 50% of the American population visit to the church for prayer and penance. Due to the importance of this festival, we decide to increase your knowledge about Easter and our researchers crafted a well and organized quiz for you, which contain more than 50 Easter trivia questions. Before that our writers also publish a quiz about Christmas. If you want to read that quiz also just follow the link.
So let’s know in-depth about the history of Easter, Easter bunnies and Easter painting eggs.
1. What is the reason behind Easter? Why they celebrate?
2. The very first Easter eggs color were what?
3. Jesus rose from dead after how many days of burial?
4. Does Easter celebrate on which date each year?
5. In 325 CE which council decided the scenario of Easter?
6. Which flower symbolizes Jesus resurrection?
7. From which country the concept of Easter bunny originated?
8. What was the main concept behind Easter bunny?
9. Which apostle refuse to accept the Jesus resurrection?
10. Jesus buried on whose tomb?
11. Who wrapped Jesus in cloth and prepared him for burial?
Easter Trivia Questions and Facts
12. Australian use what instead of the Easter bunny?
13. According to the gospel of mark, after the resurrection of Jesus, to whom he first appeared?
14. According to a recent survey how many percents of people start eating Easter bunny from the ear?
15. Which type of cloth used to wrap the body of Jesus?
16. Each year American spend how much money on Easter candy?
17. On which date the first annual white house Easter egg was rolled?
18. Which American president rolled the first annual white house Easter egg?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 55+ New Year’s Trivia Questions
Easter trivia questions
19. Good Friday came before which feast?
20. On Easter day what is the name of the tradition in which painting on eggs held?
21. Pysanka originated from which country?
22. What was the main objective of Easter act 1928?
23. Do you know the name of traditional bread use in Russia on Easter day?
24. Which American Literature professor wrote the traditional Easter hymn “Up from the Grove He Arose”?
25. The Romans give what type of crown to Jesus?
Easter pub quiz questions and answers
26. Do you know the weight of the world largest chocolate Easter egg?
27. New York City Easter parade become very famous and become a tradition on which year?
28. Instead of Easter bunnies, Sweden kids dress up what?
29. “Oh precious is the flow that makes me white as snow” these lines picked from which traditional Easter hymn?
30. True or false: Easter bunny never mentioned in the Bible.
31. True or false question: Yellow chicks were the original marshmallow peeps
32. According to the National Retail Federation how many percentage of American visit church on Easter Sunday?
33. Who introduced Easter bonnet into American popular culture in 1933?
Easter multiple choice quiz questions
34. Which bread product from the list associated with Easter?
A) Pizza B) Pretzels
35. True or false: the original marshmallow peep had wings?
A) True B) false
36. In the movie “Rise of the Guardians” who play the role of the Easter bunny?
A) Hugh Jackman B) Jude Law
37. Easter eggs are the symbols of what?
A) Peace B) rebirth
38. Where the largest Easter egg exist?
A) Alberta Canada B) Los Angeles America
39. A season of fasting before Easter called Lent, do you know the duration of Lent?
A) 10 days B) 30 days
40. Name the place where the famous New York Easter parade held?
A) White House B) 5th Avenue
Hard Easter Quiz Questions
41. “Urbi et orbi” Given to the world by whom on every Easter?
42. Jesus wore which color of cloak when he went to the cross?
43. Shrove Tuesday is another name of which festival?
44. Do you remember the name of any star from Easter parade 1948?
45. Until 1941 Japan was the most Easter Lilies exporter to the United States. Is this statement true?
46. For the Tsars of Russia who produces bejeweled Easter eggs?
47. On Palm Sunday Jesus rode into Jerusalem through which ride?
48. Which country introduces Simnel cake?
49. Easter Island fall in which country?
50. At Easter day which country boys traditionally throw buckets of water over girls?
51. Easter 2018 fell on which date?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 55+ simple trivia questions and answers
52. Because the Easter date is not fixed, what such type of festival called?
53. 3 days before Easter called what?
54. Judas identify Jesus to the soldiers by doing what act?
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.