Did you know that the average American wedding costs around $33,931? Or that the majority of couples are already living together before they get married? Get ready to be surprised by some of these interesting wedding trivia facts! Wedding Trivia is the perfect way to test your knowledge of all things wedding! From the dress to the cake, to the first dance and beyond, there’s something for everyone in this fun and interactive game. So, whether you’re a bride-to-be or just a wedding enthusiast, brush up on your knowledge and see how much you know about weddings!
The wedding cake is a tradition that dates back to ancient Rome, where the cake was a symbol of good luck and fertility. The early Roman wedding cakes were made of wheat or barley flour, honey, and eggs, and were often shaped into a cone or pyramid. The tradition of the bride wearing white dates back to the Middle Ages, when white was seen as a symbol of purity and chastity. In some cultures, the bride may also wear a veil to protect her from evil spirits.
The tradition of the groom carrying his bride over the threshold is thought to have originated in medieval times when it was believed that evil spirits could enter a home through the doorway. Carrying the bride over the threshold was seen as a way to protect her from these evil spirits.
1. What is the most popular day for weddings in the US?
2. What is the most common wedding flower in the US?
3. The average engagement last in the US how long?
4. What takes the least amount of money for the big day?
5. In what country do brides wear crowns to deflect evil?
6. What is the Scottish village of Gretna Green famous for?
7. British queen is credited with popularizing white wedding dresses in the West?
8. What are the four “somethings” a bride is supposed to have at her wedding?
9. The most popular flavor used for wedding cakes?
10. What percentage of engaged women had a bachelorette party in 2019?
Click here to read: 80+ Challenging Batman Trivia Questions and Answers for Super Fans of batman
11. What was the average age to get married in the U.S. in 2021?
12. What country has the lowest divorce rates?
13. What country has the highest divorce rates?
14. What is the average amount spent on a wedding cake in the U.S.?
15. Which actress stars in the 1997 film “My Best Friend’s wedding”?
16. What is the average amount Americans will spend on engagement rings?
17. Which U.S. state has the lowest average wedding costs at $15,800?
18. Which country has the oldest brides with a median age of 32.4?
19. In UK bachelorette party called?
20. What is the average age gap between married couples?
Also try this: 50+ Funny Golden Girls Trivia for Comedy Fans
Wedding Trivia Jeopardy
21. What percentage of Americans support same-sex marriage?
22. How many years did the longest recorded marriage last?
23. What is the least popular season to get married in?
24. What percentage of American couples used a wedding planner in 2022?
25. What is a good wedding budget for 100 people?
You may like to read: 100+ Trivia Team Names (Funny, Clean, Political, Pixar etc.)
26. What is the bride’s mother responsible for?
27. What is the average amount spent on wedding dresses in America?
28. What beverage do the bride and groom drink at a traditional Japanese wedding?
29. What is the average amount spent on wedding photographers in the U.S.?
30. What gets broken during a traditional Jewish wedding?
Wedding Trivia Facts
31. What traditional bridal body art originated in Africa and western Asia?
32 Which U.S. state has a state park known as “Honeymoon Island”?
33. How many wedding planners are in the US?
34. What is planted in the home of a Turkish groom before the wedding?
35. Who started the tradition of a white wedding dress?
Also check out: 75+ Cat Trivia Questions and Answers [All Types-2022]
36. How many weddings are conducted in Las Vegas each year?
37. How long does a traditional Moroccan wedding last?
38. What must the bride wear at a Russian wedding?
39. In Bermuda, what is placed at the top of the cake?
40. Where do the brides wear their garter?
Wedding Trivia Prizes
41. What does the rose represent in an American wedding?
42. By which item is the ninth year represented?
43. Which year is represented by fruits and flowers?
44. Which year is represented by leather?
45. In which month the number of weddings is higher?
You also try : 45+ Dragon ball z trivia questions [fun facts]
46. Which famous male celebrity wore lipstick at his wedding?
47. Which song is the official title of Bridal Chorus?
48. In ancient Rome, what was the color of bride veils?
49. Do you know the favorite month for a wedding?
50. What is the favorite wedding place for US wedding couples?
Celebrity Wedding Trivia Questions and Answers
51. Whom did Justin Timberlake marry in 2012?
52. Where did Kate Middleton and Prince William meet?
53. Who is Beyoncé’s husband?
54. Who is Ryan Gosling’s wife?
55. How long were Tina Turner and Erwin Bach together when they got married in 2013?
Also check out: 110+ General Family Trivia Questions with Answers [Updated]
56. Who is Calista Flockhart’s husband?
57. Ryan Reynolds got married with which Gossip Girl actress?
58. Which country is Salma Hayek’s husband from?
59. David Beckham married with Spice Girl is?
60. Dig Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell get married where?
Wedding Tradition Trivia Questions and Answers
61. White wedding dresses were popularized by which British queen?
62. What is the traditional color that brides often wear in China?
63. Phrases means “getting married”?
64. Michael Jackson married how many times?
65. What should a Scottish bride do on the day before the wedding according to old Traditions?
Don’t forget to check: 70 Baby Shower Trivia Questions and Answers
66. When did the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton take place?
67. The wedding ring is worn to which hand?
68. What happens in the “Red Wedding” in the series “Game of Thrones”?
69. According to Jewish tradition, what does a married couple break at their wedding?
70. What do we call the anniversary to celebrate 50 years of marriage?
Wedding Traditions for Groom
71. What are groom traditions?
72. What do grooms do the night before the wedding?
73. What is the purpose of a groom’s dinner?
74. Who hosts a groom’s dinner?
75. The groom’s mom supposed to wear which color?
Also try this: 65+ New Years Trivia Questions 
76. What should the mother of the groom look like?
77. The bride’s family sits where during the ceremony?
78. Who walks the mother of the bride to her seat?
79. The mother of the bride supposed to wear which color?
80. What are the grooms responsible for at the wedding?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.