Learning with fun is a great technique to increase knowledge. In the current era, general knowledge, and current affair now how are very important. You should be very informative to survive better. We believe knowledge with fun. Our team crafted a very informative post for our readers like you. In this post, we tried to give a taste of fun and made fun trivia questions with answers.
Some categories we covered in this post are history, movie, religious, movie, sports trivia, animal and some other funny quizzes.
Fun trivia questions list
1. What is the name of the gas that makes the fart extremely bad smell?
2. How many gases included in the fart? What is their name?
3. According to the study conducted by Flatologist Dr. Michael Levitt who produce more hydrogen sulfide men or women? Which result in the worse smell
4. What is the oldest joke about?
5. Fart is highly flammable, but why? What is the reason behind this?
6. A normal human on average how many times fart a day?
7. In 2014 which artist create a natural ingredient aid digestion which makes your fart smell like roses?
8. What is the scientific name of a fart?
9. In 1979 which American president was attacked by a giant swimming rabbit?
10. In 1845 during the funeral of Andrew Jackson’s why his pet parrot had been removed?
11. In which war the Russian army used dogs strapped with bombs to destroy enemy tanks?
12. Do you know the length of the shortest street? Where it is located?
13. On average an American spend how much percentage of his/her income on transportation and food?
14. In which year, the rail passengers in America was on the peak?
Fun quiz questions and answers general knowledge
15. In which year the first practical airplane flew? And for how many minutes? And how much distance covered?
16. Who was the first American to orbit the earth? And in which year?
17. What was the name of the capsule of John Glenn?
18. What is the name of the main character in American animated sitcom?
19. How many jobs have been done by Homer in the first 400 episodes of The Simpsons movie
20. Which company has more money than American treasure?
21. Which countries didn’t have an official language?
22. In which country 1 out of 3 persons is overweight?
23. In which country it is legal to smoke for a kid. But illegal to purchase cigarettes?
24. Most of the previous presidents of the USA were belongs from which state?
25. What percentage of the USA don’t believe that the US really landed astronauts on the moon
Funny trivia questions and answers printable
26. How many acres of pizza are served in the USA daily?
27. What percentage of unmarried women give birth each year in America?
28. How many chickens consume in the USA on a daily basis?
29. Which is the only team who played all soccer world cup tournaments?
30. Which animal Bill Clinton kept in his office?
31. At which time the ratio of the baby born is high? Day or night?
32. At which maximum speed honey bee can fly?
33. What is the abbreviation of ZIP in ZIPCODE?
34. What is the name of the largest freshwater lake in the world?
35. Which is the only state in American that starts from the letter “P”?
36. Do you know the name of world biggest island?
37. German chocolate cake got fame from Which USA company?
38. Who introduced the first microwave oven and in which year? What was the name of the first microwave oven?
Fun trivia questions for seniors
39. Fried Tarantulas is a favorite mid-afternoon dish of which country?
40. Bird nest soup is the kind of dish of which country?
41. Which fish dish is extremely dangerous that can paralyze a human? And only licensed chefs are allowed to cook that dish.
42. In Taiwan a kind of a cake that is made up of pork blood, what is the name of that cake?
43. Fried silkworms are the favorite snack of which countries?
44. What is the name of the process of stretching when a star or comet goes close to the black hole?
45. Rather than mobile Samsung is also a full-time manufacturer of what?
46. The area surface of Russia is greater than Pluto. Do you know the total area in sq km?
47. Which country has the largest collection of butterfly species? Which is approximately 18% of the world total species.
48. Halo was actually a game. Do you know which operating system supported that game?
49. The word robot is derived from a Slavic word. Do you know when it was used the first time?
50. Which was the longest war in history lasting over 680 years?
51. When the very first motel build and where it is located?
52. Without a parachute, the highest recorded fall happened in 1972. Do you know the total height?
53. Who set the Guinness world record for taking more selfies in 3 minutes?
54. Which country has more man-made satellites in orbit?
55. In how many languages bible has been translated till now?
56. Q-tips originally invented in 1923, what was the original name? And what was the meaning of Q?
57. 150-pound person burns how many calories per hour while standing and doing nothing?
58. What is the real name of Snoop Dogg?
59. What is the name of a town where the total population is only 1?
Fun multiple choice trivia questions
60. In the 18th century which fruit was the symbol of wealth in England?
61. In which year the pink lemonade was invented?
62. When the famous food sandwich was invented
63. Which soft drink used lithium in it?
- Coca Cola
64. In which era people used “Mock Bananas” since real bananas were hard to come.
- During world war II
- During world war I
65. Who accidentally invented a cornflake?
- John Smith
- John Kellogg
66. In which year and who invented chocolate chip cookie?
- 1938 Ruth Wakefield invented
67. Who created cheese puffs and corn snacks?
- Edward Wilson
- John Kellogg
Pub trivia questions
68. It is allowed to farting at Roman dining tables. Who officially edict this statement?
69. Which band teaches World war II history through their music?
70. What is the name of the largest stadium and where it is located? How many spectators it can hold?
71. What is the definition of a sandwich according to the US agriculture department?
72. Which famous garden is located 10 miles outside of London.
73. Which garden is considered in 7th wonders of the ancient world?
74. Who was the only boxing champion who finished his career without losing any single match?
75. Honey can preserve for centuries. What is the reason behind this?
76. Do you know how much percentage of active Twitter accounts are social bots?
77. Which prestigious University of the United States put their courses online for free to everyone?
Try this also: 120+ best trivia questions all time
78. What strategy did stoats use to hypnotize the rabbit while hunting?
79. In 1325 2 Italian cities fought which resulted in 2000 deaths. What was the reason?
80. Out of 7 which 4 high grossing movies of all time were released in 2017?
81. Who was the founder of Pringles? Who also requested to buried himself in a Pringles can.
82. What is the name of the oldest soda which is still being sold, and in which year who created this first time?
83. Since 1922 to till now how much people died climbing Mount Everest?
84. Who was the youngest Pope in history?
85. What is the name of the psychological disorder in which the human belief that he is a cow?
86. Macdonald’s branch located in every continent except?
87. How many teeth snails have?
88. Froot loop has too many colors, but the flavor of all colors are the same. Is it true or not?
89. Which color of toilet paper for home use are mostly sold in France?
90. How many different scents the human nose can remember?
91. Which animal doesn’t sleep?
92. What is the name of the dark region located at the north pole of Pluto’s moon?
Love tv shows? try this: 105+ top TV trivia questions with answers
93. An average a single person spend how much time in his life waiting for a red signal to turn green?
94. If colors are not added in coca cola what will be the color?
95. Can you dream and snore at the same time?
96. At what speed sneeze can travel?
97. How many percentages of the total populations are left-handed?
98. A static clock is right how much time in a day?
99. What are the 3 most highlighted books on Amazon?
100. Which was the last sentence Bob Marley’s said to his son before died?
101. Which animal can’t poke their tongue out?
102. Which animal physically unable to look up into the sky?
103. Which fruit is poisonous to birds?
104. How much calories chewing gum can burn an hour?
Fun movie trivia questions
105. What was the Emperors last name in Star Wars movie?
106. Police getting beaten scene in movies are illegal in which country?
107. Four Weddings and a Funeral who was the director of this movie?
108. Oliver Twist was the first movie of whom?
109. First color movie of Hitchcock’s was?
110. What was the middle name of Jimmy Stuarts?
111. How many teeth does a mosquito have?
112. What organ does a mosquito use to bite?
113. Who are Pagophagia?
114. How many times an average individual does poop in a day?
115. What measurement is used to measure the speed of a computer mouse?
116. Which language has the most words?
117. What is Academy Award of Merit?
want to read more funny trivia questions? readmore