Trivia Questions and answers are one of the best ways that help you a lot to increase your knowledge and to learn more about different things as well. It is not only the question answers infect it’s a fun game that will help you to enjoy. You can get trivia questions around different areas such as history, music, movies, science and others as well. Here we are going to discuss history trivia questions.
Did you feel that you have a good grasp on history? If yes then you just need to challenge yourself to compel the history quiz quesitons. The set of historical questions and answers particularly deal with the different historical events. So what are you waiting for? Increase your world history knowledge and get a chance to learn. With these easy, difficult or interesting history questions and answers, you can really enjoy and find it really entertaining as well. Enjoying this history experience will not only help to polished the historians infect it also helps the students to learn about the past and know about the history of the world.
1. Write down the name of the person who was the first Windsor monarch of UK?
2. Which is the name of the first bridge that was built in London across the River Thames?
3. In which year World War I Began?
4. What is the name of first African American woman who crowned as Miss America?
5.In which country the Adolf Hitler was born?
6. What was the President Duvalier of Haiti’s nickname, who was died in 1971?
7. What was the name of U.S. president who had a home known as The Hermitage?
8. John F. Kennedy was assassinated in which city?
9. What is the name of general who famously stated ‘I shall return’?
10. What was the name of U.S. president who appears in the front of the $2 bill?
11. In which decade the American involvement in the Korean War took place?
12. In which year the demolitions of the Berlin Wall were begun?
13. On Sunday, 18th June 1815, which famous battle took place?
14. In which country the Battle of Hastings in 1066 was fought?
15. By which country’s king the Magna Carta was published?
16. By what name the Saloth Sar, born 19 May 1925, is better known?
17. What was the name of U.S. presidents who have been assassinated?
World History Trivia Questions
14. What was the name of a disease that ravaged and killed a third of Europe’s population in the 14th century?
15. In 1974, what war was that the Lt. Hiroo Onoda ordered by his commanding officer to stop fighting?
16. What was the name of first UK’s Windsor monarch?
17. The Cold War began between the US and what other world power?
18. What are the names of two countries between whom the Hundred Years War was fought?
19. What was the name of an empire that has a Tenochtitlan as its capital?
20. What is the name of Roman Emperor who built a massive wall in 122 A.D. across Northern Britain?
21. What is the name of the first state which is known as to ratify the U.S Constitution?
22. Which city is known as a world’s first electrically lighted city?
23. What was the name of the man who wrote a document which is known as the 95 Theses?
24. What is the name of the company of London theatre that William Shakespeare joined In 1594?
25. What is the Name of person who shot and killed the American outlaw Jesse James?
26. What was the scandal that forced U.S. President Richard Nixon to resign in the year 1974?
27. What is the name of the most famous battle of 1346?
28. What was the name of the country on which the Khmer Rouge was a regime ruling in the 20th century?
29. What is the name of famous 5th century A.D conqueror known as ‘The Scourge of God’?
30. What was the name of a famous rifle which is known as ‘The Gun that Won the West’ in America?
American History Trivia Questions
31. When was America discovered?
32. What are the names of four great Presidents who carved into Mount Rushmore?
33. How several Golf Balls are include in the moon?
34. What was the name of President who was the first to be televised?
35. What was the original slogan of the Doctor Peppers?
36. When the American Civil War took place?
37. Write down the middle name of Walt Disney?
38. Write down the name of person who discover America?
39. What was the name of American President who was in office the longest?
40. What was the name of American President who was not die in office?
41. In which year America was recognized as a country?
42. What does the Zip stand for, in the American Zip code?
43. What was the Mayflower and what did it carry?
44. In the first year of them, 330 were sold. What are they?
45. In which year Texas Become a state?
46. In which year California become a state?
47. What was the name of the 49th state that was added to the U.S.?
American History Quiz Questions and Answers
48. Write down the name of the 1st president who was lived in the White House?
49. What was the name of a great politician who was known as “The Great Communicator”?
50. Write down the name of the 50th state that added to the U.S.?
51. Abraham Lincoln has issued the Emancipation Proclamation, what did this proclamation do?
52. How many red stripes are there on the American flag?
53. What was the name of first female American astronaut in the space?
54. At what game was the Jackson Whipps Showalter a US champion? A:
55. In which year the first English statement was founded?
56. In the 1920s what was the food item that banned in US movie theaters?
57. In which service was the John Glen, the first astronaut to orbit the earth?
58. Who was the Hoover Dam named after?
59. When did the US officially gained independence from Great Britain?
60. Write down the name of battle in American Revolution?
61. Was the George Washington defeated Benjamin Franklin in the first Presidential election?
62. What is the name of a campaign against sale or drinking of Alcohol?
63. In which year was the John Lennon murdered?
64. Who was the first American Constitution?
Multiple Choice Questions About History
65. What was the first human life to set foot in North America is from?
66. In 1998 a study suggests that which of the following that explorers reached the North Pole?
- Robert E. Peary
- Adam Sound
III. Robert E. Peary
67. On which date the Liberty Bell get its name?
- In 1776
- In the 19th century
III. in 1701
68. What was the battle that turning point of the American Revolution?
- Battle of Saratoga
- Battle of Gettysburg
III.7 (Its universal answer)
69. In 1453 the history students are taught about the “the fall of Constantinople”. who did it fall?
- Mongol hordes
- Ottoman Turks
70. In 1990 which of the following items was owned by only fewest U.S. homes?
- Compact disk player
- Home Computer
71. What is the name of the second president.
- Abraham Lincoln
- John Adams
III. Bill Clinton
72. Catherine the Great ruled on which country?
73. What was the name of a person who holds the record for most victories in a row on the professional golf tour?
- Jack Nicklaus
- Byron Nelson
III. Ben Hogan
74. Which was the following president of South Africa?
- King George III
- Nelson Mandela
III. Nelson Mandela
75. What is the name of Roman God of Love?
- De Milo
76. The first names of famous explorers Lewis and Clark?
- Meriwether and William
- Clark and Lewis
III. John and Lincoln
77. Who was a famous Renaissance artist?
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
III. 6 (not the universal answer)
78. Who was the first black American pictured on a U.S. postage stamp?
- Louis Armstrong
- D. Joe Louis
III. Booker T. Washington
79. The statement “I have not yet begun to fight” was said by which American Commander?
- John Paul Jones
- Oliver Hazard Perry
III. David Farragut
80. Who was the bombed Pearl Harbor?
81. What did the “D” stand for in “D-Day”?
American History Quiz Questions and Answers Printable
82. Who was the 3rd president of the USA?
83. In 2979 in which state, did the Woolworth’s originate?
84. In 1906 which was the university that was founded in New York.
85. Which state of the USA was once the part of Mexico?
86. When was the Battle of San Jacinto?
87. The Franklin d. Roosevelt died in which year?
88. In 1916, who became the first billionaire of World?
89. Until 1970, what was the name of a park in which New York marathon run?
90. What is the name of the gulf which is to the southeast of Texas?
91. what is the name of the president who had a short presidency?
92. In 1969, who was drowned at Chappaquiddick?
93. In 1924, what was invented by the Rice-Kellogg?
94. Frank Sinatra’s Yacht is known as?
95. What is the name of the state that is to the west of Texas?
96. In 1937, which was the airship that exploded in New Jersey?
97. What was the name of US president who was divorced?
98. The Capital of Texas is?
Easy World History Questions and Answers
99. What African country was founded by the Americans?
100. What same name are the three Scottish kings and eight Popes?
101. What was the first company who formed to manufacture motor cars?
102. What is the name of a city that is known as Kapstad in Afrikaans?
103. In 1620 where was the Oceanus Hopkins born?
104. What is the birthplace name of Bonnie Prince Charlie?
105. What was the name of the last word uttered by Napoleon?
106. In which country the Okinawa is a volcano?
107. Apart from the English language which is an official language of Canada?
108. By birth which nationality had the Pontius Pilot?
109. What is the name of a person whose name was translated as Emperor of all?
110. What profession has the Socrates?
111. What is the name of a country that has a world’s oldest functioning democracy?
112. Carlos Menem was elected the president of what country, In 1989?
113. Madagascar is off which coast of Africa?
114. Ottawa is the capital of which country?
115. On which ocean Argentina’s east coast lies?
Free History Questions With Answers
116. What is the name of the largest country in South America?
117. In which country the Edinburgh is?
118. In 1986, what was the scandal that the Tower Commission set up to investigate?
119. Which places were destroyed badly by the Great Fire of London?
120. The Great Barrier Reef made from which thing?
121. From space which Chinese landmark can be viewed?
122. What is the name of the US holiday state that has the Everglades National Park?
123. While in the prison who did Adolf Hitler dictate Mein Kampf to?
124. Until 1989 what structure was 26.5 miles long?
125. In which English city the Buckingham Palace is located?.
126. In English what are the Islas Canarias?
127. What is the name of an Australian province that has New at the beginning of its name?
128. On the 1st of September 1939, which country did Germany invade?
129. Who was the first president of America?
130. What Filipino was known with the nickname of “iron butterfly”?
131. In 1893 which the first country was started to give women the vote?
132. Write down the name of oldest story in the world?
This Day in History Trivia Questions and Answers
133. In which year did the first man walk on Moon?
134. at the Battle of Hastings in 1066, King Harold was defeated by whom?
135. In which year the sliced bread was invented?
136. What was the name of a famous person in history named teddy bear?
137. On the cars, the letters MG stand for?
138. What was the William Tells son’s name?
139. What was unusual about Medusa`s hair, In Greek mythology?
140. What animal was first sent into space?
141. In which year the Berlin Wall was fall?
142. In 1943 which famous raid was lead by the Guy Gibson?
143. The American President Bill Clinton was represented which political party?
144. Who was known as Garibaldi?
145. What is the name of U.S. President who gave the White House its current name?
146. June 6, 1944, is better known as?
147. In which year was the Adolf Hitler commit suicide?
148. What was the name of first American astronaut in the space?
149. What was the name of the first person who reaches the South Pole?
150. Which is the current home ground of Atlanta Falcons?
151. Who was the first head coach of Atlanta falcons team?
152. Atlanta Falcons only use which colors helmets?
153. the headquarter of Atlanta Falcons located at?
154. When baltimore Rovens team established?
155. Who was the first coach of Baltimore Rovens?
156. Against which team Baltimore Rovens won superbowl XXXV?
157. What is the name of Baltimore Rovens home ground?
158. What is the total population of USA?
159. what are the total area of USA?
160. The largest populated city of USA?
161. From which country the United States bought Alaska?
162. Who was the first black justice at the Supreme Court in the United States?
163. When the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) get affected?
164. Which is the longest Empire in history?
165. When the French Revolution started?
166. How long the Han Dynasty ruled in China?