World War 1 (WW1) and World War 2 (WW2) are the major events in history. We are here with some important facts about these wars in the form of trivia questions and answers. Because trivia questions are the easiest and entertaining way of learning.
The WW2 trivia facts include some questions about the major event in history. The Second World War is also known as the global war. The war started on September 1, 1939, when Germany attacked Poland over a border dispute and lasts till September 1945.
1. What was the start date of World War 2?
2. What was the end date of World War 2?
3. How many opposing military alliances formed during the war?
4. What were the military alliances?
5. When the first atomic bomb on Hiroshima dropped?
6. What was the name of the bomber?
7. Who piloted that B-29 bomber?
8. How many lives were lost from China in the war?
9. Which country lost the most lives?
10. When the Allied Manhattan Project exploded an atom bomb in the New Mexico desert?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 65+ Memorial Day Facts Trivia Questions and Answers
WW2 Trivia Facts
11. Which country first declared the war?
12. On which country Germany attacked against a border dispute?
13. When the Germans did invaded Norway and Denmark?
14. The code name ‘Operation Overlord’ was launched for which battle?
15. When the code was launched?
16. Who brought Italy into the war?
17. On which country Italy attacked?
18. What was the famous German ship in WW2?
19. When Japan surprisingly attacked on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii?
20. When the United States entered the war?
The most important event that happened during WW2 was the Pearl Harbor attack. On 7 December 1941 Japan surprisingly attacked Pearl Harbor, Hawaii which leads to the entrance of the United States into the war as well. 64 Japanese and 2403 Americans were killed in the attack.
WW2 Trivia Hard
21. Which agreement formed the Axis powers?
22. When the agreement was signed?
23. Which countries were part of the agreement?
24. When did Hitler die?
25. Who shot Hitler?
26. “Operation Iceberg” was the code name for which battle?
27. Where the battle fought?
28. How many U.S Navy Battleship damaged in the Pearl Harbor attack?
29. How many Japanese cruisers sank or damaged in the attack?
30. What date was proclaimed as ‘a date which will live in infamy’?
Us History WW2 Trivia
31. Who said this statement?
32. Why the date was proclaimed as ‘a date which will live in infamy’?
33. What were the largest battleships ever built by Germany?
34. Which battleship destroyed the HMS Hood?
35. Who surrendered to the Japanese Army at the Battle of Singapore?
36. Who was the Japanese sailor captured in the Pearl Harbor attack?
37. How many Japanese servicemen killed in the attack?
38. How many aircrafts were lost?
39. How many Americans were killed?
40. Between Japan and America, which country’s loss were more?
WWII Fun Trivia
41. What were the two Nuremberg Laws?
42. Which law forbade marriages and extramarital intercourse between Jews and Germans?
43. What does the Reich Citizenship Law states?
44. What was the codename for the Dunkirk evacuation?
45. The Dunkirk Evacuation is also known as what?
There was a conference held during the war between the three people Franklin D. Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, and Joseph Stalin on February 4, 1945, and lasts till February 11, 1945. Many experts claim that this meeting leads to the Cold War among the powers. The meeting was named the Yalta Conference.
World War 2 Quiz Questions And Answers Pdf
46. What was the period of the Miracle of Dunkirk?
47. Who lost the Battle of Midway?
48. Which Axis power first surrendered?
49. When did Italy surrender to the Allies?
50. What was the conference considered as the cause of Cold War by many experts?
51. Who were the members of the conference?
52. When did the meeting held?
53. What were the main issues discussed in the conference?
54. When the Axis leader Benito Mussolini was imprisoned?
55. How many were killed in the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
The division of Germany into zones of occupation was also discussed in the Yalta Conference. After WW2 Germany was divided into four zones, the American, French, British, and the Soviet zone. The first three zones formed West Germany while the Soviet zone formed East Germany.
WW2 Difficult Trivia
56. How many Jews were killed between 1941 and 1945?
57. How many children were included in the victims?
58. What was the Operation Sea Lion?
59. What was there on the Nazi Germany Jew’s clothes for their recognition?
60. What was the time when the Japanese attacked the Pearl Harbor?
61. What was the greatest tank battle in history?
62. How many tanks were involved in the battle?
63. Into how many zones of occupation Germany was divide after the WW2?
64. Which countries were grouped together as West Germany?
65. The formed the East Germany?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 110+ 80s Trivia Questions and Answers
WW2 Tank Quiz
66. What was the last major battle of WW2?
67. What was the time period of the battle of Okinawa?
68. How many Japanese died during the battle?
69. How many U.S soldiers were killed in the battle?
70. When did Japanese attacked on Hiroshima?
The First World War (WW1) started in 1914 and lasts till 1918. The war is also famous as the Great War. It started after the murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria among the Central and Allied powers.
71. Which war is also known as the Great War?
72. When the war started?
73. Who were the Central powers?
74. Who were the Allied powers?
75. Who was blamed for the assassination of Franz Ferdinand?
76. Who supported Serbia?
77. When the Austria-Hungary declared war of Serbia?
78. According to which military strategy Germany began fighting World War 1?
79. When the German troops crossed the border into Belgium?
80. Until when the war lasted?