You might have learned some of the basic and general information about medicine in your school. Do you remember those? Or do you want to get more knowledge? Then we provide you a chance to learn and refresh your knowledge about medicine and medical history and facts. In this post, you will get 70+ medical trivia questions and answers to get more aware and grasp the subject.
Medical Trivia Questions
1. What is medicine?
2. Which is the largest, strongest and longest bone of the body?
3. What is meant by Cholecystectomy?
4. How zygote is formed?
5. The blockage of arteries in the lungs is called?
6. Which study is called histology?
7. What are the four main types of tissues in the body?
8. What are endothelial cells?
9. What are organs? Name some organs of human body?
10. Which disease is caused due to the improper production or use of insulin?
Fun Health Trivia Questions and Answers
11. The shape of blood cells are like what?
12. How chocolate is good for skin?
13. Which is the healthiest fat on the planet?
14. What are the five main components of fitness?
15. Human body has more than ____________ muscles.
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ US trivia questions and answers
Buzz feed Medical Quiz
16. Which is the best high calories food?
17. A nephrologist is specialized in which organ of the body?
18. Which blood type is considered as universal donor?
19. The trachea belongs to which body system?
20. For what purpose pessary is used?
Medical Jeopardy Questions
21. Which religion makes circumcision mandatory?
22. HIV/AIDS stands for what?
23. What percent of world’s total population is obese?
24. How reading is helpful for health?
25. Drinking coffee can help in what?
Medical Pub Quiz Questions
26. Which diseases are protected by the DTaP vaccines?
27. Which human organ is affected by Hepatitis A?
28. Aphakia is associated with which part of the body?
29. The disease in which eyelashes are loosed is called what?
30. Who is known as ‘Father of Medicine’?
Medical Quiz for Nurses
31. What is metacarpal?
32. What is the function of the metacarpals?
33. The inflammation of uterus is called what in medical science?
34. Which hormone is produced by the Adrenal gland in the human body?
35. The abnormal fear of blushing is known as _________ in medical language.
36. Enteritis is the inflammation of which part of the body?
37. The branch of medical science in which we study the structure, arrangements and actions of the muscles is called _________.
38. Brachioplasty is associated with the surgery of _________.
39. The specialist of nose is known as what?
40. A normal human being has how many taste buds?
Medical History Trivia
41. The Japanese therapy for improving the energy flow in human body is known as what?
42. Who introduced the concept of medical diagnosis, prognosis, and advanced medical ethics?
43. When universities did began systematic training of physicians?
44. Which group of doctors advanced the methods of trauma treatment and surgery?
45. When the antibiotics were introduced?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ easter trivia questions and answers
Medical Facts Questions
46. What is the function of pancreas in the body?
47. The movement of eyes during sleep is known as _________.
48. Which disease is caused due to the deficiency of vitamin C?
49. Which vein returns blood from brain to heart?
50. The excess sugar as glycogen are stored in which organ of the body?
History of Medicine Questions
51. Where the earliest recorded reference to the brain?
52. Who was the earliest known physician?
53. The Hippocrates categorized illness into which categories?
54. Who laid the foundations of anatomy and physiology?
55. Who invented the first surgical instrument for women?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 55+ top trivia questions and answers
Medical Trivia Questions for Doctors
56. In medical language the itching of skin is known as _________.
57. Which tissue stores the fats in human body?
58. The irritational fear of snow is called _________.
59. What is Marrow in medical science?
60. The inability of a person to speak is called what?
61. The disorder of bones is known as _________.
62. Which form of cancer kills more human beings compared to other forms?
63. What is cholangiocarcinoma?
64. Name some types of allergies.
65. What are the symptoms of sinus infection?
Fun Medical Quiz Questions `
66. How many calories are needed to burn to reduce one pound weight?
67. Which health problems usually caused due to lack of drinking water?
68. How laughing is good for health?
69. Which is the largest organ in the human body?
70. Which habits can increase the chance of early death?