Medical trivia questions are very helpful for those who are medical students or doing any short medical courses like nursing courses, or any medical technical courses. If you are interested in medical history then we have a portion where we have created some amazing medical history trivia questions, which may helpful for you.
You might have learned some of the basic and general information about medicine in your school. Do you remember those? Or do you want to get more knowledge? Then we provide you a chance to learn and refresh your knowledge about medicine and medical history and facts. In this post, you will get 70+ medical trivia questions and answers to get more aware and grasp the subject.
Medical Trivia Questions
1. What is medicine?
2. Which is the largest, strongest, and longest bone of the body?
3. What is meant by Cholecystectomy?
4. How zygote is formed?
5. The blockage of arteries in the lungs is called?
6. Which study is called histology?
7. What are the four main types of tissues in the body?
8. What are endothelial cells?
9. What are organs? Name some organs of the human body.
10. Which disease is caused due to the improper production or use of insulin?
Fun Health Trivia Questions and Answers
11. The shape of blood cells is like what?
12. How chocolate is good for the skin?
13. Which is the healthiest fat on the planet?
14. What are the five main components of fitness?
15. Human body has more than ____________ muscles.
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ US trivia questions and answers
Buzzfeed Medical Quiz
16. Which is the best high calories food?
17. A nephrologist is specialized in which organ of the body?
18. Which blood type is considered a universal donor?
19. The trachea belongs to which body system?
20. For what purpose pessary is used?
Medical Jeopardy Questions
Are you health-conscious? Do you know the complete detail of all fruits and which one fruit and vegetable is more fibrous than others?
If you think that there are more things to know about health and medicine, you will be shocked that you can learn too many new things with medical trivia questions.
You can test your medical knowledge with the help of these medical trivia games to satisfy your understanding of health or medicine.
With the help of sharing these medical trivia questions and answers, you will know about the others who are most aware of you all.
With this medical trivia game’s help, you can easily prepare for your upcoming medical test; you have to update with the help of these ultimate medical trivia questions and answers.
So what are you waiting for? In this article, we will tell you about the different types of medical trivia questions and answers.
Take the fun medical trivia quiz and check whether you are a master in medicine or not.
21. Which religion makes circumcision mandatory?
22. HIV/AIDS stands for what?
23. What percent of world’s total population is obese?
24. How reading is helpful for health?
25. Drinking coffee can help in what?
Medical Pub Quiz Questions
26. Which diseases are protected by the DTaP vaccines?
27. Which human organ is affected by Hepatitis A?
28. Aphakia is associated with which part of the body?
29. The disease in which eyelashes are loosed is called what?
30. Who is known as ‘Father of Medicine’?
Medical Quiz for Nurses
31. What is metacarpal?
32. What is the function of the metacarpals?
33. The inflammation of the uterus is called what in medical science?
34. Which hormone is produced by the Adrenal gland in the human body?
35. The abnormal fear of blushing is known as _________ in medical language.
36. Enteritis is the inflammation of which part of the body?
37. The branch of medical science in which we study the structure, arrangements, and actions of the muscles is called _________.
38. Brachioplasty is associated with the surgery of _________.
39. The specialist of the nose is known as what?
40. A normal human being has how many taste buds?
Medical History Trivia
41. The Japanese therapy for improving the energy flow in the human body is known as what?
42. Who introduced the concept of medical diagnosis, prognosis, and advanced medical ethics?
43. When universities did begin systematic training of physicians?
44. Which group of doctors advanced the methods of trauma treatment and surgery?
45. When the antibiotics were introduced?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ easter trivia questions and answers
Medical Facts Questions
46. What is the function of the pancreas in the body?
47. The movement of eyes during sleep is known as _________.
48. Which disease is caused due to the deficiency of vitamin C?
49. Which vein returns blood from the brain to the heart?
50. The excess sugar as glycogen is stored in which organ of the body?
History of Medicine Questions
51. Where is the earliest recorded reference to the brain?
52. Who was the earliest known physician?
53. The Hippocrates categorized illness into which categories?
54. Who laid the foundations of anatomy and physiology?
55. Who invented the first surgical instrument for women?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 55+ top trivia questions and answers
Medical Trivia Questions for Doctors
56. In medical language the itching of the skin is known as _________.
57. Which tissue stores the fats in the human body?
58. The irritational fear of snow is called _________.
59. What is Marrow in medical science?
60. The inability of a person to speak is called what?
61. The disorder of bones is known as _________.
62. Which form of cancer kills more human beings compared to other forms?
63. What is cholangiocarcinoma?
64. Name some types of allergies.
65. What are the symptoms of sinus infection?
Fun Medical Quiz Questions `
66. How many calories are needed to burn to reduce one pound weight?
67. Which health problems are usually caused due to lack of drinking water?
68. How laughing is good for health?
69. Which is the largest organ in the human body?
70. Which habits can increase the chance of early death?
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.
Leave a Reply