Try our Valentine’s Day Trivia Questions if you consider yourself to be knowledgeable. We believe you could experience some surprises! Next, check out some Valentine’s Day trivia to share with your loved ones.
Valentine’s Day, also known as the Feast of Saint Valentine, is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14. It is a day of love and affection when people express their love for one another. The holiday has its origins in the Roman festival of Lupercalia, which was held in honor of the *** Lupercus. The festival was a celebration of fertility, and young men and women would pair off and spend the day together. In the Middle Ages, the holiday became associated with the courtly love of medieval Europe. By the 18th century, it had evolved into a day to exchange gifts and express affection. Today, Valentine’s Day is celebrated around the world and is a popular day to express love and affection.
Valentine’s Day is a special day to celebrate love and affection. Did you know that the holiday has a long and interesting history? Here are some Valentine’s Day Trivia Questions with Answers:
Valentine’s Day Trivia
1. What is the real meaning of Valentine’s Day?
2. What are the 7 Valentine’s days?
3. Red is used on Valentine’s Day why?
4. What is the real color of love?
5. What does white color mean on Valentine’s Day?
You may like to read: Birthday Wishes
6. What is Japanese Kiss Day?
7. What is the most romantic saying?
8. What is the color of loneliness?
9. How many roses do you give on Valentine’s Day?
10. What do couples do on Kiss Day?
Click here to read: 75+ Valentine’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
11. What does a black rose mean on Valentine’s Day?
12. What color should you not wear on Valentine’s Day?
13. What is the most gifted item on Valentine’s Day?
14. How do you kiss your boyfriend romantically?
15. Which age is best for the kiss?
Also try this: 45+ St. Patrick’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
16. What season do people cheat the most?
17. Where should I kiss my man in bed?
18. What type of guy is more likely to cheat?
19. What is a friend’s valentine called?
20. What do men want in a relationship?
Funny Valentine’s Day Trivia
21. What do guys want for Valentine’s Day?
22. How do you respond to Happy Valentine’s Day?
23. Which internal organ was believed to cause love in Medieval times?
24. What do women give men on Valentine’s Day in Japan?
25. What is the most common phrase used on Valentine’s Day?
You may like to read: 40+ Trivia Questions of The Day
26. What did the “X” at the end of a letter represent before it stood for a kiss?
27. Which holidays other than Valentine’s Day account for the most flowers sent?
28. How many people typically buy Valentines for their cats and dogs?
29. What country calls Valentine’s Day “Friend’s Day?”
30. The oldest known love poem was written on what?
31. What do florists call a single red rose surrounded by a baby’s breath?
Valentine’s Day Trivia Fun
32. In Roman mythology, Cupid is the son of whom?
33. When did Sweethearts first get their shape?
34. Who wrote the oldest-known Valentine’s Day message?
35. From where was the oldest-known Valentine’s Day message sent?
Also try this: 65+ Labor Day Trivia Questions and Answers
36. When was the oldest-known Valentine’s Day message written?
37. About how many roses are sent for Valentine’s Day each year?
38. Sweethearts production was temporarily suspended in which year?
39. Who invented the first Valentine’s Day candy box?
40. Letters to Juliet are sent to what city every year?
41. Kissing increases most people’s heart rate to how many beats per minute?
42. What do yellow roses symbolize?
Valentine’s Day Trivia 2019
43. William Shakespeare mentions Valentine’s Day in which of his plays?
44. What brain chemical is known as the “cuddle” or “love hormone?”
45. What insanely popular website debuted on Valentine’s Day in 2005?
You also check out: 65+ Memorial Day Facts Trivia Questions and Answers
46. Saint Valentine was said to be martyred in what year?
47. Who is known as the Mother of Valentine’s Day?
48. The love goddess Aphrodite was said to be born from what?
49. When was February 14 first declared to be Valentine’s Day?
50. In what country is Valentine’s Day known as “Friend’s Day?”
51. Besides Valentine’s Day, for which holiday are the most flowers sent?
52. How many people typically buy Valentines for their pets?
Valentine’s Day Facts and History
53. What state produces most of America’s red roses?
54. What emperor called for St. Valentine’s execution?
55. How much money do Americans spend on chocolate for Valentine’s Day each year?
56. Do women purchase what percentage of all Valentines sold?
57. What major invention was patented on Valentine’s Day?
58. About how many Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged every year?
59. How many stems of roses are sold on Valentine’s Day every year?
60. What fruit was once known as a “love apple” for its alleged aphrodisiac properties?
61. The first recorded speed dating event was held in what year?
62. The oldest living love poem was written on what?
63. What country has a holiday on the 14th of every month?
64. What is the Guinness World Record for the longest marriage ever recorded?
Valentine’s Day Trivia Multiple Choice
65. When was the oldest-known Valentine’s Day message written?
66. How many roses are grown for Valentine’s Day each year?
- 224 million
- 230 million
- 235 million
67. Which major invention was patented on Valentine’s Day?
- The Television
- The Telephone
- The Airplane
68. What U.S. state produces most of the country’s red roses?
- New York
69. When was February 14 first declared Valentine’s Day?
70. Valentine’s cards are purchased by women in what percentages of all?
Don’t forget to check out: 80+ Exciting Wedding Trivia Questions and Answers
71. Who receives the most Valentine’s Day Cards?
72. What does a mix of red and white roses typically mean?
73. What do flowers mean by “Goodbye” when sent to someone on Valentine’s Day?
- Red Roses
- Yellow roses
- Black roses
74. Valentine’s Day to say, “I am sorry” Which flower color is sent on?