The world is full of animals. There are about more than 1 million insects and more than 7 million species of animals are exist in the world. As we know the study of animals is called zoology. Knowledge of animals is also important for us. If you are a student of zoology or you are an animal lover, you must have some basic knowledge about all animals. This post has also a special portion for kids. This article contains more than 120 easy trivia questions about animals.
1. How many species of turtles exist in the world?
2. What we can called the group of turtles?
3. Which animal is the symbol of patience and wisdom?
4. In Hawaiian what is the word “honu” means? And what it represents?
5. What is the total lifespan of Rabbits?
6. What is the size range of Rabbits?
7. Rabbits make tunnels to live, what is the name of those tunnels?
8. When rabbits are happy they show their feelings by jumping in the air and twisting their body, what is the name of that behavior?
9. Rabbits are mammals, they belong from which family?
10. 50% of wild Rabbits are located in which area of the world?
11. Which animal can turn their ear to 180 degrees?
12. How many species of Rabbits are their?
13. What is the name of top domed part of the turtle shell?
14. What is the name of the lower part of the turtle shell?
Hard trivia questions about animals
Trivia becomes a fun way for kids and elders to test knowledge about those topics which they already love. It is one of the best ways to increase their knowledge related to their most like topic.
You can also give the company to your kid while playing animal trivia questions. If you want your kids to be happy and busy in some healthy activity, it would be the best suggested option that your kid enjoyed and increase its knowledge.
One can use these questions in many ways to play with kids and adults. It is up to you to nominate someone to answer the next coming animal trivia question.
Those who are pet or animal lovers should never miss out on the quiz night of animal quiz and answer.
It will testify how much skills you hold in zoology, biology, and other related knowledge.
Animal trivia for kids is not so complicated because you will be asked simple and straightforward questions. Additionally, it will be a friendly and healthy competition.
15. How many types of bones are there in a turtle shell?
16. Some turtles can live more than a year without food. is it true?
17. The green sea Turtle can stay how many hours underwater without air?
18. Out of 220 how many species of owls are found in the United States and Canada?
19. Owls mostly found in which area of the world?
20. Owls have 3 eyelids, what are their functionalities?
21. What do we call a baby owl?
22. Butterflies can on see which colors?
23. The butterfly can flight at maximum which speed?
24. How many species of butterflies are exist in the world?
25. What is the maximum lifetime of a butterfly?
26. Through which part of the body butterfly taste food?
Fun trivia questions about animals
27. What is the minimum temperature required for the butterfly to fly?
28. How many total species of crocodile are there in the world
29. What is the name of the smallest crocodile?
30. What is the recorded size of the largest crocodile in the world?
31. Crocodile can only eat a meal, what are their favorite foods?
32. Which animal swallows small stones to grind their food in the stomach?
33. For how many months crocodile can live without food?
34. How many eggs crocodile can lay at a time?
35. How many years’ crocodile can live?
36. Which type of crocodile considers to be more dangerous?
37. What is the reason behind crocodile tears? Why it produce?
38. How much pressure a crocodile jaw can produce?
39. How much pressure human jaw can produce?
Funny trivia questions about animals
40. Jaw opening strength of crocodile is very low, a rubber band can shut the mouth, is it true?
41. At which speed Crocodile can swim
42. How many species of lizard exist in the world?
43. In which class lizard can be categorized?
44. What is the life span of lizard?
45. What is the name of the largest Lizard? And what is the total size?
46. What is the name of the smallest Lizard, what is the length of that lizard?
47. What was the weight of heaviest Lizard?
48. Which animal can store up to 60% of their body fat in their tail?
49. How many years before Lizard appeared on earth?
50. Most Lizards has moveable eyelids just like a human. Is it true?
51. What are the name of some well-known lizard species?
52. Through which part of the body Lizard smell stuffs?
53. Which type of Lizard has a vocal cord? So that they can make a sound?
54. Which type of Lizard only can change the body color?
55. Lizards are reptiles very closely related to which animal?
56. Which is the most popular pet in the USA?
Good trivia questions about animals
57. What we can call a group of cats?
58. How many muscles control cat ears?
59. Sleeping is the most favorite thing for the cat, how much percentage of their lives spend on sleeping?
60. What is the length of the world largest cat?
61. How many different types of sound can make by a cat?
62. How many different types of sound can make by a dog?
63. Which animal have more long term memory? Cat or dog?
64. Cat and human brain have nearly similar sections, is it true?
65. In which country it was illegal to slay cats?
66. How many cats Abraham Lincoln kept in the white house?
67. How long cat can jump?
68. What are the strongest senses of a cat?
69. In which degree cat can move their ears?
Printable trivia questions about animals
70. Which body part of cat has a specific pattern just like a human fingerprint?
71. Which color cat is a symbol of bad luck in the United States?
72. Which color cats are the symbol of good luck in the United Kingdom and Australia?
73. Which are the oldest breed of cat?
74. What is the Egyptian word for the cat?
75. At night, the cat can see well than human. Is it true?
Trivia questions about animals and plants
76. Which country has the highest dog population?
77. How many people in the USA die each year due to dog bites?
78. Which types of dogs are great swimmers?
79. Which type of dog can’t swim?
80. On earth which type of dog considers being the fastest? And at which speed they can run?
81. Which 3 dogs were survived from sinking Titanic?
82. From 1 tree an average how much pencil can make?
83. Which tree woods are best to make cricket bats?
84. A baseball bat is made out of which wood tree?
85. Why tears during cutting onions?
86. Where the first potatoes were cultivated and how many years ago?
87. Sunflower looks like one flower, this is not true, sunflower is consist of too many small flowers. Do you know the name of that tiny flowers?
88. How many total types of plant used by a human as a food?
Trivia questions about farm animals
89. How many breeds of sheep available all around the world?
90. In which year, who brought the sheep first time in the United States?
91. Which breed of sheep is considered to be the oldest in the United States?
92. What is the name of female sheep?
93. What we can be called the grown sheep meat?
94. What is the average temperature of sheep?
95. Beefalo meat has lower fat and cholesterol as compared to normal beef. Is it true?
96. Beefalo meat protein level is also high as compared to normal beef, do you know how much higher protein it has?
Trivia questions about zoo animals
97. What is the family name of Zebra?
98. What is the total lifespan of Zebra?
99. What is the top running speed of Zebra?
100. What is the name of 3 species of Zebra?
101. Which are the most common species of Zebra?
102. Zebra is closely related to which 2 animals?
103. What is the name of Zebra’s group?
104. An estimated how many dogs in the US are the primary beneficiaries of their owners will?
105. Which is the only type of dog that can’t bark?
106. What is the name of the smallest dog breed in the world?
107. How many species of Parrots are exist in the world?
108. What is the name of some popular Parrot species?
109. What is the size range of Parrots?
110. Which type of parrots are the smallest in size and weight?
111. What is the most unique property Parrots have?
112. What we can call the group of parrots?
113. What are the favorite foods of parrots?
114. Which bird newborn babies are blind for starting 2 weeks?
115. What is the name of world smartest parrot?
116. Which parrot species has the longest lifespan?
Bible Trivia Questions About Animals
117. In which era sheep production began?
118. In the Bible, the name of “Dog” appeared how many times?
119. According to the bible, which animals died in the red sea after Moses and other Israelites had safely crossed over?
120. In Which Of The Following Animals Is Respiration Done By Skin?
121. Rhinoceros Have Horns That Are Made Of What?
122. What Is The UK’s Only Venomous Snake?
123. Which animal saved its master from the angel of God?
In this post, we collect some basic knowledge about different animals. Some animals are vertebrate and some are not. We cover the following animals in this post. Turtle’s, Rabbits, Alligator, Butterflies, Owls, crocodile, Lizard’s, cats, dogs, and some other farm animal, and zoo animals.
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply