Did you know that the wild turkey is the heaviest member of the game bird family? If you’re a fan of these amazing birds, test your knowledge with these wild turkey trivia questions!
The scientific name for the wild turkey is Meleagris gallopavo. There are six subspecies of wild turkey in North America: Eastern, Osceola, Merriam’s, Rio Grande, Gould’s, and Southwestern. The range of the wild turkey extends from southeastern Canada to northern Mexico. Wild turkeys prefer habitats with a mix of open areas and forest cover, but they can also be found in grasslands and even deserts! Wild turkeys are omnivores, eating a variety of plants and animals depending on what is available seasonally. Acorns are an important part of their diet in the fall and winter months. On average, wild turkeys live 4-5 years in the wild but can live up to 10 years if they don’t
Did you know that the average wild turkey can fly at speeds up to 55 miles per hour? Or that they can run up to 20 miles per hour? Here are some other interesting facts about these interesting birds.
While most people think of the domesticated turkey served at Thanksgiving when they think of turkeys, did you know that there is a species of wild turkey? These birds are native to North America and are part of the game bird family. Here are some fun facts about wild turkeys:
Wild Turkey Trivia Question
1. What is special about turkey birds?
2. Do wild turkeys have feelings?
3. What state has the wildest turkeys?
4. What are turkeys afraid of?
5. What do you call baby wild turkeys?
Click here to read: 60+ Fun Facts About Mardi Gras Trivia Questions and Answers
6. Do turkeys feel the love?
7. Why do people not eat turkey eggs?
8. How intelligent is a wild turkey?
9. Do wild turkeys have a memory?
10. What state has no wild turkeys?
11. What is the hardest state to turkey hunt in?
Turkey Place Trivia
12. What is the turkey movement called?
13. Which color in Turkey’s flag has a long history?
14. Which city of Turkey used to be the ancient city of Constantinople?
15. When Turkey became a country on?
Also try this: 50+ Exciting Jeopardy Trivia to Make Your Weekend More Enjoyable
16. How many Turkish soldiers joined World War I?
17. What is Turkey’s signature dessert?
18. Which thing makes it unique for travelers in Turkey?
19. Which is the only city on earth on two continents.
20. Which is the most popular sport in Turkey.
21. What is Turkey’s national sport?
Turkey Trot Trivia
22. How did the Turkey Trot start?
23. When was turkey’s oldest trot?
24. How fast can a turkey trot?
25. What are turkey babies called?
26. How long is the average turkey trot?
28. How hard can a turkey hit?
29. Can you walk a Turkey Trot?
30. Who kept putting the turkey in the toilet?
31. What is a female Turkey called?
Christmas Turkey Trivia
32. How many turkeys are eaten at Christmas in the world?
33. Can Christmas turkeys fly?
34. Who started eating turkey for Christmas?
35. When was Turkey first eaten at Christmas?
Also try this: 55+ Mammals Trivia Questions and Answers [All Types-2022]
36. What does the turkey symbolize?
37. Are turkeys at Christmas male or female?
38. What was eaten before turkey at Christmas?
39. What meat was eaten at Christmas before turkey?
40. Can a turkey climb a tree?
41. Do other countries eat turkey for Christmas?
Turkey Bird Quiz
42. What is the name of the skin that hangs off the turkey's chin?
43. A male turkey is called a 'cob.'
44. Wild turkeys have ________ stomachs.
45. What are the organs of a turkey called?
46. Do turkeys have gallbladders?
Don't forget to read: 75+ Cat Trivia Questions and Answers [All Types-2022]
47. Where does turkey get digested?
48. Are turkeys fearless?
49. Why are turkeys so friendly?
50. Should you trust a turkey?
51. Can turkeys recognize you?
Turkey Trivia Multiple Choice
52. How high must a cranberry bounce before it is harvested?
- 3 inches
- 4 inches
- 6 inches
53. Which gender of Turkey says "GOBBLE GOBBLE"?
- None of these
54. What was the name of the ship the pilgrims came over on?
55. What is the name of the famous rock where the pilgrims landed?
- Plymouth Rock
- Granite Rock
Also try this: 55+ Ohio Trivia Questions
56. The first Thanksgiving lasted how many days?
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
57. How many Turkeys are cooked each Thanksgiving?
- 45 million
- 20 thousand
- 1 trillion
58. How fast can a spooked turkey run?
- 10 mph
- 20 mph
- 30 mph
59. How can a Turkey drown?
- By drinking too much
- By swimming
- By looking up
60. At the first Thanksgiving, were there more Indians or Pilgrims enjoying the meal?
61. Did the pilgrims wear those funny hats & buckles?
- None of these
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.
Leave a Reply