You should subscribe to any quiz question website or trivia youtube channel for daily trivia questions. because trivia questions are such type of questions that we didn’t give importance in our daily life. we thought that those are extra things, which bring load on my memory.
Everything has its own importance, focusing little things to keep your mind sharp and active. one of the best exercise to grow your mind is to notice small things and fetch different questions from them. everything possible by doing the practice. Do this exercise daily for one month you will observe changes in your knowledge. This post is also a challenge for your mind. A collection of daily trivia questions, most of the questions are returns on your mind on a daily basis.
Daily trivia questions
1. Which country lost 17.2% of its population in WWII?
2. On which date “The six-day war” was fought?
3. What is the catch phrase of famous wrestler John Cena?
4. Till now Manchester United won how many leagues?
5. Golf ball made up of which material?
6. Name the shortest basketball football with 5 ft. and 3 inch
7. On August 19, 2018, Summer Slam (WWE) match played between which players?
8. Which Australian famous cricketer died due to hit the ball on the head while playing the match on 27th November 2014?
9. The total number of balls in snooker?
10. The number of players in hockey team?
11. Who is the only famous Indian wrestler in WWE?
12. Which team is the recent ice hockey world cup champion(2018)
13. The famous game “Chinese Checkers” invented by which country?
Daily trivia questions and answers
14. Manute Bol is famous for what?
15. Who won the cricket world cup 1996?
16. Who was the runner-up team in ICC world cup 2015?
17. In 1992 cricket world cup final match, what was the target given by Pakistan to England?
18. Chaturanga is the original name of what?
19. Mark Calaway is the original name of which famous WWE Wrestler?
20. The first Rugby world cup 1987 won by which team?
21. Winter Olympics 2020 scheduled at which country?
22. A total number of players in volleyball?
23. Tenpins referred to which game?
24. In which year the first US open golf championship held on which year?
25. Which blood group considers to be a universal donor?
26. True or false: Potatoes has more chromosomes than human?
Daily trivia questions multiple choice
27. Robert Oppenheimer invented what?
- The atomic bomb
28. The first vaccine for smallpox made by whom?
- Edward Jenner
- Logie Baird
29. 100 centimeters are equal to how many meters?
- 10 meters
- 1 meter
- 20 meters
30. Highest color frequency color is what?
31. Normal human body blood pressure values are?
32. Television invented by which famous inventor?
- Edward Jenner
- John Logie Baird
33. The first HIV found in which country?
34. Electric guitar invented by whom?
- John Smith
- Les Paul
35. The first rock and roll music band were?
- Dixieland Jazz Band
- Steve Miller Band
Daily trivia questions for adults
36. Violin has how many strings?
37. Beyonce also known as what?
38. The modern piano has how many white buttons?
39. Who is the highest Oscar award-winning film director?
40. Which actor won the highest number of Oscar awards?
41. True or false: Angelina Jolie played the leading role in the movie “Original Sin”.
42. The famous actor Anthony Quin was born at which city?
43. What is the capital of Costa Rica?
44. In Roman numbering system “X” indicates what?
45. Do you know the name of the world most dangerous and poisonous spider?
46. Lobsters continuously growing until death. Is it true?
47. Grebe is a bird which can’t walk. True or false?
48. Which animal gives birth through the mouth?
49. What is the scientific name of the frog?
50. Cabbage white is also known as to what?
51. The matriarch is the name of the group of which animals?
Daily trivia questions for middle school students
52. Plants mainly receive their nutrients from where?
53. In white light, photosynthesis takes place faster. Is it true?
54. What happens to plant due to the access of transpiration?
55. In Mycology what we study?
56. In which category tomato falls? Fruit or vegetable?
57. Which type of grass is the longest growing in the world?
58. Which organ pumps the blood in the human body?
59. True or false: Lungs involve in the digestion process?
60. What is the task of the pancreas in the human body?
61. Which gas release by a tree’s that help us to breathe?
62. What is a circular system?
63. What are the 3 main things required for plants to survive
64. Coal, Oil and natural gas are the 3 main types of what?
65. The longest muscle found at which part of the body?
Daily trivia questions for high school students
66. Which 2 famous dishes originated from Spain?
67. What is the PH level of pure water?
68. What is the largest country in South America by size and population
69. Yangtze River exist in which country?
70. What is Epidermis in the human body?
71. Glasgow and Edinburgh are the cities of which country?
72. Geographically which country is the largest? Australia or Russia?
73. Ceylon was the old name of which country?
74. Istanbul is the capital city of which country?
75. What is the highest mountain in Japan?
76. The human body has how many Lungs?
77. What are Nostrils in the human body?
78. Yes or no: Is butterfly insect?
79. Do you know the name of the biggest part of the human brain?
80. Which part of the eyes is called Iris?
81. The famous Islands Santorini and Mykonos exist in which country?
82. Nelson Mandela was a famous leader of which country?
83. Jack Ma is famous due to which website?
84. How many teeth exist in human mouth?
85. Gmail launch on which date?
86. Famous mailing service yahoo start on which date?
87. Famous video website YouTube start on which date?
Daily trivia questions for work
88. Second most common gas found in the air is what?
89. The mass of the earth contains how many total percents of iron?
Try this also: 105+ top TV trivia questions with answers
90. Uluru is another name of what?
91. What is the concept of 3R in recycling?
92. Dog most powerful sense is what?
93. What is the recorded height of the tallest dog in the world?
94. AU is the chemical symbol of which element?
95. True or false: Iron is the most common metal found in the earth.
96. Bronze is a combination of which 2 metals?
Daily trivia questions marvel future fight
97. On which date Marvel Future Fight release for IOS and Android?
98. Which gaming company developed Marvel Future Fight game?
99. Till now how many times Marvel future fight game has been downloaded?
Try some quiz: 102+ trivia quiz questions with answer
100. What are the modes in marvel future fight game?
101. How many playable characters exist in marvel future fight?
102. What is the meaning of term ‘piano’?
103. Where it is illegal to hunt unicorns?
104. What is the age of the mayor of Dorset, Minnesota?
105. Which organ does lobsters use to communicate with each other?
106. What is trivia?
107. What can cause fish rain?
108. From where the apple pie originated?
109. Which bone lacks in newborns?
110. Where it is not legally allowed to eat fried chicken with a fork?
111. Which pet animal can understand English?
112. Do you know the healthiest place on Earth?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.