Do you really want to test your mind? Are you very serious about your memory? Do you think that you are genius enough, and you have a lot of knowledge? I accept that you have a sharp mind, but I bet that 50% or 70% of these trivia quiz questions are new for you. And I dam sure that it will be going to boost your knowledge. As I said before general knowledge questions are the best way to increase knowledge. It also gives tuff time to your brain. So your brain thinking ability became increase.
In this article, we are going to discuss some movie trivia, general questions and answers, some multiple choice questions and also a section for UK based quiz questions.
Trivia questions quiz
1. The longest mountain range “Andes” found in which country?
2. In which state of USA, Las Vegas City found?
3. What was the old name of the country of Iraq?
4. Which company use the android application in their mobiles first time?
5. Which is the longest river in Europe?
6. What is the largest gold mine in the world?
7. Severn is the largest river in which country?
8. Thistle is the symbol of which country?
9. Which is the highest mountain in the UK?
10. Admiral Nelson statue place on which square in the UK?
11. Henry VIII English king had how many wives?
12. Which famous pass connects Pakistan and Afghanistan?
13. Which is the main Island in Japan?
14. What was the old name of Sri Lanka?
15. New York city before called what?
Quiz questions with answers
16. What is the highest recorded temperature of the earth?
17. In which Peninsula Serbia and Albania are located?
18. Strait of Gibraltar is a border between which countries?
19. Which country map is like a board?
20. Sicily is the largest Island of which sea?
21. Which is the world largest Orphan children charity?
22. Hillary Tenzing airport is the airport of which country?
23. Which country is the largest producer of eggs?
24. How many oceans exist in the world, and which is the largest ocean?
25. Between Jorden and Israel which ocean located?
26. “Bermuda Triangle” region located in which Ocean?
27. “Land of Midnight Sun” is titled for which country?
28. “Playground of Europe” referred to which country?
29. “Land of Rising Sun” referred to which country?
General trivia quizzes
30. Bhutan is also known as what?
31. White Elephant found in which country?
32. The highest number of countries exist in which continent?
33. Suez Canal join which 2 Seas?
34. “Battleground of Europe” referred to which country?
35. Which is the highest continental mountain range in the world?
36. Hong Kong became the part of China on which year?
37. Yellow Stone national park located in which country?
38. World tallest waterfall “Angel Falls” located in Venezuela. Is it true?
39. How many time zones are there in France?
40. “Machu Picchu” the historic city located in which country?
41. Which is the largest salt lake in the world?
42. Ecology is the study of what?
43. Cosmology is the study of what?
44. The famous scientist who invent radium?
45. The battery invented by whom?
Pub quiz questions
46. Phonograph invented by whom?
47. The inventor of the bicycle was?
48. Locomotive invented by whom?
49. Amnesty International founded in which year?
50. African Union founded in which year?
51. American Civil Liberties Union founded in which year?
52. The global family day date is?
53. The global data protection day celebrate on which date?
54. Ringgit is the currency name of which country?
55. Damascus is the capital of which country?
56. In which form, a data store in computer hardware?
57. Does Assembly language consider to be high programming language low-level programming language?
58. Who discovered Bluetooth?
59. The web page is based on which language?
60. Which part of the computer considers to be the heart of the computer?
61. What is PHP? And where it used?
Multiple choice trivia quiz questions
62. China’s highest ranked military award is what?
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Heroic Exemplar
63. The only Indian who got Nishan e Pakistan?
- Gandhi Ji
- Man Mohan Singh
- Morarji Desai
64. The highest ranked civilian award of Sri Lanka?
- Sri Lankabhimanya
65. Param Vir Chakkar is the highest military award of which country?
66. Nishan e Haider is the highest ranked military award of which country?
67. The first Asian Film award got by which movie?
- Goal Mall
- The Host (Goemul)
68. Who has the highest number of film fare awards?
69. Which country of Europe divided into cantons?
70. Peseta is the currency name of which country?
71. Tuscany is the name of a location. In which country it is located?
72. Which area of Europe mostly covered with mountains?
Movie trivia quizzes
73. During shooting which movie named production 9401
74. Which actor got an Oscar award as the best actor in the movie “The kiss of the spider women”?
75. The famous actor Loelia Ponsonby was born in which country?
76. The last name of the Emperor’s in the movie star wars was?
77. Which movie got the first title of “Blockbuster”?
78. Which screenwriter has got the highest number of Oscar nominations?
79. Which part of the body of Charlie Chaplin was insured?
80. In Italian translation “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang” referred to whom?
81. Do you know the James Bond father name?
82. The first movie made in Cinemascope was?
83. Which is the only silent movie that won the best picture, Oscar?
Trivia quiz questions the UK
84. Which flower is most popular in England?
85. The Proms is the classical music event of which region?
86. What is the task of the charity trust “The national trust”?
87. Snowdonia fall in which country of the UK?
88. Queen Elizabeth II married with whom?
89. The population of the UK was only 40 million in which year?
90. What is the name of the system in the UK that automatically deduct Taxes?
91. How many years Roman stay in Britain?
92. You must know which language before applying to the UK?
93. The day before 40 days of Easter called what?
Trivia quiz questions about Australia
94. Do you know the smallest continent in the world?
95. The name of the highest point in Australia?
Interested in food? read this: 140+ top food trivia questions
96. Australia day celebrate on which date?
97. Between which years Paul Keating was Prime Minister of Australia?
98. Torres Strait separates which two countries?
99. In the 18th century what, was the name of Australia?
100. Patrick white got the noble prize in the literature on which year?
101. In 1987 who won men’s singles Wimbledon championship?
102. Tim Flannery was the Australian of which year?
103. True or false questions: Olympics 2000 was declared by Queen Elizabeth?
Trivia quiz questions and answers 2017
- On August 18, 2017, the first ever terrorist attack reported in Finland. How many people killed and how many injured on that incidence?
Also try this: 95+ pub night trivia questions with answers
- When North Korea conducts its 6th and most powerful nuclear test?
- On which date Stephen Paddock opens fire on a crowd in Las Vegas, and killed 58 people?
- On which date the US announces its decision to withdraw from UNESCO?
108. Which version of Android is given the name ‘Jelly Bean’?
109. The famous painter ‘Picasso’ belongs to which country?
110. For stop sign which geometrical shape is usually used?
111. What part of clock was missing until 1577?
112. An eggplant is a fruit or vegetable?
That’s all for now, do you love these trivia quiz questions? Please let us know about your thoughts in the comment section. Your feedbacks are most important for us. If you want a pdf document of these trivia you can download Trivia quiz questions and answers pdf. When pdf download on your side. You can also print these trivia quiz questions.
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.