Are you fond of learning different questions that improve your knowledge? Then it’s a very good idea as it not improves your general knowledge but also your memory. You can learn on a daily basis two or three trivia questions to get command in multiple subjects. If you are interested in learning information related to TV shows that you can go through Tv related Trivia questions and get deep knowledge of multiple producers, artist, serial and their awards. Some of the trivia questions based on TV shows are discussed below that will definitely help you to improve little knowledge about TV.
Tv Trivia Questions
1. Do you know the name of drama based on 9/11 incident?
2. In which game the first TV advertisement appeared?
3. Name the youngest male winner of the American Idol?
4. Do you know what was the first advertisement?
5. Josiah Bartlet was the president in the drama?
6. Urban legends are debunked in drama?
7. Sesame Street was Debut in the country?
8. Who produced the great chef and America great restaurant drama?
9. In America when first Tv drama was broadcasted
10. Do you know the name of the money in Friends drama?
Tv trivia questions and answers 2016
11. In big bang theory, there is the word used vexillology. What does it’s mean?
12. How I met your mother has an unseen narrator. Do you know the name of that artist?
13. Can you name the drama in which Samantha twitched her nose?
14. Name the number of the apartment of Monica and Rachel in a couple of episodes?
15. Name the theme song of step by step Tv serial?
16. Name the composer of the ABC news theme music?
17. Do you know the city in which the Simpsons family lived?
18. Do you know the name of the writer of the song of a full house?
19. Which artist never involved in sexual activity in serial?
20. Do you know the name of the first US Soap Opera?
Tv trivia questions and answers 2018
21. Who lived in a pineapple under the sea?
22. Name the star of the Lizzie McGuire
23. Name the three Powerpuff girls
24. Name the girlfriend in the of Martin in Martin series?
25. Do you know the name of the first comedy sketch show?
26. Which female character appeared on all episodes of the Teenage Witch?
27. Name the creator of the Desperate Housewives?
28. What is the name of the city of the heaven family?
29. Name the person who hosted 4thandlong?
30. Name the show in which Wilbur post owned a talking horse?
Tv trivia questions and answers 2017
31. Who created the Beyond series?
32. Who has to become the guardian of her wealthy sister in the Mick Tv show?
33. Which 2017 show is spin of Big Bang Theory?
34. Name the drama series that tell the story of the legislation?
35. Name the TV series that is based on the character of Black Bolt?
36. What comedy-drama stars Seth MacFarlane as Ed Mercer?
37. Name American Television drama last episode aired in April 2017?
38. Do you know the name of the assistant of the Ace Crawford?
39. What serial killer killed another serial?
40. In which year Charle’s Angel was on Aired?
2010 TV trivia questions and answers
41. Name the horse of the Lone Ranger?
42. Who is the author of the series Games of Thrones?
43. Name the artist who played the role of Shawn Spencer?
44. Where does Lee Yoon-Sung work in the City hunger?
45. Name the ship in the SGU Stargate Universe”?
46. Can you name the basketball team in the One Tree Hill?
47. Can you name the Castle’s Daughter in Castle Tv show?
48. Name the person who killed Patrick’s wife in the Show The Mentalist?
49. Name the state where the Once upon a time was set?
50. In which show Courtney Cox performed?
Tv trivia questions and 2014
51. Which recording artist was arrested in March 2014?
52. In which Tv show did tars Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson was staring?
53. Name the tv show that is the spin of Breaking Bad
54. How many nominations did Imagine Dragons and Lorde got in 2014 awards?
55. Which TV show won the 71st Golden Globe Awards?
56. What was the highest grossing movie in 2014?
57. Name the son who visited heaven in the show “Heaven Is for Real,
58. Jay Leno’s final appearance on the as a host w sasin month of?
59. The pop-punk band released the album on the green day named as?
60. Who won the award for the “Best Shirtless Performance at M Tv movie award?
TV trivia questions the UK
61. What nationality does Arkwright say that Granville’s father was in Open all hours?
62. Name the famous British couple who hosted the show named as This Morning
63. Name the character who showed his first appearance in Doctor Who?
64. Name the fictional dog in East ender show?
65. Name the show with two minute of the question and famous for the phrase” I have started so I will finish”?
66. Name the artist who played the role of the doctor in the Spearhead from space?
67. The British game show based on the Spanish game show was?
68. Which British game show tested student academically?
Also want to try: 95+ pub night trivia questions with answers
69. In which county does the Doc Martin as picturized?
70. Which UK soap featured is well known for the Woolpack?
TV trivia questions and answers multiple choice
71. Which British actor played the titular character
- Daniel Craig
- Hugh Laurie
- Benedict Cumberbatch
72. Which sitcom was picturized in Minneapolis?
- Married…with children
- Mary Taylor Morre show
73. Which Tv network is not part of Big three US fox
74. Which actor from friends did acting in Titular spin-off?
- Courteney Cox
- Matte LeBlanc
- David Schwimmer
75. In which city the show named as the “The Office” was hosted?
- Worcester MA
- Evansville IN
- Scranton PA
- Newark NJ
76. In Seinfeld who was the marine biologist?
77. In Sponge Bob which character does not work at Krusty Krab?
- Mr krab?
- Sponge Bob
78. Jeff Probst hosted the show named as?
- Project Runway
- The Apprentice
79. What was the name of Womanizing suit wearing character in How I met your mother?
- Barney Fife
- Barney Stinson
- Barney Gumble
80. In the breaking Bad what condition does Walter Hwite suffer from
- Cerebral parsley
- Parkinson’s disease
Printable Tv Trivia Questions And Answers
81. Which drama is based on the novel Liane Moriarity?
82. Starring Freddie Highmore as Shaun Murphy, the, which serial is based on Korean series?
83. Which drama is based on the 1980ssyndicated women’s professional wrestling circuit?
84. Tracey Wingfield was the producer of the first Sitcom that’s name is?
85. Which of the Tv series did not make debut in 2017? This is Us or Hunted?
86. Which Tv show is based on 1985 novel by Margaret Atwood?
87. In which century the animated sci-fi fiction is set?
88. Orange is the New Black” is based on?
89. Name the surname of three witch sisters in the Charmed?
90. What kind of Demons as Anya Jenkins in Buffy the Vampire series?
TV trivia questions and answers the 2000s
91. The main star of the Ace Crawford private eye was?
92. When did the first American picture come on air?
93. Do you know about another name for the Adventures in the Paradise?
94. A new era of reality Sitcoms was?
Love to read multiple choice questions? try this: 60+ multiple choice trivia questions and answer
95. Name the main character of the Murphy Brown?
96. Where did Desperate Housewives live?
97. When did Flintstone was released
98. Name the low rated series in 1981?
99. Do you know the opening theme of the Bear in the big blue house?
100. Name the city where the Wire took place?
TV trivia questions and answers 60’s
101. In what Sitcom Sheriff Andy Taylor of Mayberry? Were introduced in 1963?
102. The Tonight show aired in 1962 take over the show from?
103. In Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, the crew reaches to final destination through?
104. The western show that did not premiere the episode in the 1960s was? Bonanza or big valley?
105. Gunsmoke”, “Wagon Train” and “Have Gun Will Travel” t was famous shows in 1960 named the fourth one?
106. The name of the show hosted by the Graham Karr Leaped?
107. What was the name of the ninety-pound novice in The Flying Nun?
[100+ general trivia list] 100+ general trivia questions and answers
108. In which series did the Chuck Connors trade in his rifle?
109. Well, doggies were the focus in the series?
110. Famous characters of the Andy Griffith show?
111. In which show Cylons were shown as evil robots?
112. What was Netflix’s first TV original?
113. When did Netflix launched as a company?