The quest for seeking knowledge never ends for a human being. Reading books, of course, is the most commonly known way of enlightenment. However, not everyone is such a big fan of reading books as it can be a tedious task. Trivia questions are a form of learning that makes the quest for knowledge fun and enjoyable with multiple choice trivia questions.
What are the Trivia Questions?
Trivia questions are an interesting way to boost your general knowledge and become familiar with the world around you. You can find unlimited trivia questions on the internet on every subject imaginable. Trivia questions are mostly one word or one line question/answer. It is easy to read them and they keep your interest intact as well. Hence, trivia questions will always be a fun way of learning.
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Multiple choice trivia questions are lined questions. There are multiple options offered to the reader to choose their answer.
1. Who was elected President of the United States in 2017?
- Donald Trump
- Barack Obama
- George Bush
2. When did Jonas Brothers make their comeback to the music world?
3. What is the national language of Canada?
4. What is the national animal of Pakistan?
5. A la Crecy is a French dish made of what?
6. What native country is Brazil?
- South American
- North American
- West American
7. Which core ingredient is important to cook a savory dish?
8. Brazil is the biggest producer of?
9. Saudi Arabia is the biggest producer of?
10. Which country is infamously known as Arch Rival of Pakistan?
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Do you know what multiple-choice trivia questions are? The multiple-choice question is a fundamental lined question that comes with multiple answer options.
However, the primary multiple-choice questions contain the single select answer or have the multi-select answer options.
We will tell you about the multiple-choice trivia questions, but before this, you should know about the trivia questions, what is it?
Trivia questions are the best way to boost your general knowledge and become a famous person worldwide. However, you can find too many trivia questions on the internet in every subject.
Trivia questions are the one word or one line questions and answers; you can easily read them and guess the correct answer.
Nowadays, everyone playing trivia nights with their friends and family in their free time, and the beauty of the multiple-choice trivia questions and answers is that every person can get involved.
It doesn’t matter where you are, your age, what your interests are, and everyone can participate in the “multiple-choice trivia questions”.
Other than this, you can also play a video call trivia multiple choice questions and answers. It is the best and fun way to connect with those who cannot see the member right now because of the social distancing or any other type of complications.
In this article, we will tell you about the too many multiple-choice trivia questions and answers, we have mentioned more than 70 questions in different categories.
It might be possible that sometimes you don’t have the internet to play the multiple-choice questions trivia game, so that we will provide you with the “multiple choice trivia questions and answers pdf”.
You can download the multiple choice quiz questions and answers pdf and play the trivia game with your friends and family without the internet.
So if you are looking for the multiple-choice trivia questions and answers to grow your knowledge or want it for the big competition, then you are in the right place.
We have collected the list of multiple-choice trivia questions from the different categories, including gaming, sports, entertainment, and many more.
Read the complete article and know how many questions you know and how many questions are new for you. All the questions are fascinating and increase your knowledge in a different category.
Multiple Choice trivia questions and answers PDF are document files that can be downloaded from the internet. You don’t have to be online or connected to the internet to solve these MCQ trivia questions. want to download the file? Download Multiple Choice Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
11. How many colors in the Rainbow?
12. Which is ingredient found in traditional garam masala spice?
- Red Chili Powder
13. Which religion believes in One God and Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?
14. Which religion has a God specified for each Rain, Money, Children, and Love?
15. What is the currency of Pakistan?
16. What is the currency of India?
17. What is the currency of Qatar?
18. What is the currency of the UK?
19. What term is used for sweet dishes in English?
20. What does independence mean?
Multiple choice Trivia Questions for Middle School
Below are trivia questions suitable for middle school age children.
21. What is a tomato?
22. Which popular Disney show was Miley Cyrus part of?
- Hannah Montanna
- Live it like Beckham
- two Broke Girls
23. Ancient Egyptian Houses were built of what?
24. What fabric is made of flax?
25. Which is the most common drink in Europe?
26. Which is common footwear worn by ancient people?
- Leather sandals
- Cloth sandals
- Rubber boots
27. What is a great remedy for weight loss?
- Drinking green tea
- black tea
- diet soda
28. What is a fat booster workout?
- Speed walk
- Lying down straight on the back
- Weight lifting
29. What is a helpful remedy for stomach ache?
- Mint leaves
- Green chili
30. Which two colors mix to form pink?
- Grey and red
- white and orange
- White and Red
31. What is the average weight of the human brain?
- 14 kilos
- 14 grams
- 4 kilos
32. What is the most popular baby boy name in Britain?
33. When did Prince William and Kate Middleton get married?
The multiple choice trivia questions and answers are the best way to test your knowledge and other than this you can easily increase your knowledge.
If you don’t know how to play multiple trivia questions and answers game with your friends or family then don’t worry check below.
In the trivia questions multiple choice night game the first you have to read these questions and then you have to determine which one is the best option for your trivia multiple choice night.
When you select the different questions then gather your friends in group video chat or you can gather them on a place where you can play multiple-choice trivia questions with an answers night game and in this, you all try to guess the correct answer and this game will definitely make your night enjoyable.
You can get benefits for your business by the easy trivia questions of multiple choice games.
For this first, you have to select the subject that is related to your business and then test the knowledge of your employees.
34. Who is next in line to the British kingdom?
- King Jaify
- George William
- Prince Charles
35. What is the capital city of Pakistan?
36. What is the capital city of India?
- New Delhi
37. What is known as the city of lights in Pakistan?
38. Times Square is located famously in which popular city of United States of America?
- New York
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions 2016
39. Which music song was on top of the hit list throughout the year 2016?
- One dance
- Lap dance
- Love story
40. How many planets in the universe?
41. Which is the closest planet to earth?
42. In 2016, Game of Thrones resurrected which famous and popular character?
- Jon Snow
- Bad Snow
- Oliver Snow
43. In 2016, which new type of chocolate was discovered?
- Ruby chocolate
- Emerald chocolate
- Diamond chocolate
44. Who was elected the vice president of the United States of America in 2016?
- Mike Pence
- Jhon Fence
- George Bush
45. Which popular Hollywood actor won the prestigious best actor Oscar award in 2016?
- Johnny Depp
- Leonardo Di Caprio
- Matt Demon
World Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
46. Who is the richest man in India?
- Ratan Tata
- Mukesh Ambani
- Anil Ambani
47. Which popular Indian Actress is also credited as the world’s most beautiful woman?
- Deepika Padukone
- Priety Zinta
- Aishwarya Rai
48. Ellen Pompe stars in which popular A-list Television show?
- Two broke girls
- Grey’s Anatomy
- How I met your mother
49. Joey is the popular character of which television series?
- How I met your mother
50. Jon Snow is a popular character of which television series?
- How I met your mother
- Game of Thrones
51. Queen Elizabeth III has been reigning on the British Royal Kingdom as Queen for how many years?
52. Which is the most popular social media network?
53. What pulls the sea water with its gravitational force?
54. Which is the seventh planet from the sun?
55. Which is the fourth planet from the sun?
56. Which is the second planet from the earth?
57. What is the term ‘Lexicon’ used for?
58. Which Muslim name means purity?
59. What is the Capital of Spain?
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions and Answers 2017
60. Which popular Indian Ace Cricketer got married in 2017?
- Rahul Dravid
- Virat Kohli
- Harbajan Singh
61. Which popular Indian actress did Virat Kohli get married to in 2017?
- Anushka Sharma
- Deepika Padokune
- Amrita Arora
62. In which Hollywood movie did the actor Bill Paxton portray the role of Fred Haise?
- Apollo 11
63. 1 million people in the UK signed a petition in 2017 to stop which president from entering their country?
- Donald Trump
- Nawaz Sharif
- Narender Singh Modi
64. Who won the Grammy best singer and album award in 2017?
- Lady Gaga
65. Beyonce gave birth to twins; boy and girl in which year?
Tough Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
66. Where do plants get nutrients?
- Animal wastes
67. Which religion existed in Egypt?
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions and Answers 2018
68. Who was elected the prime minister of Pakistan in 2018?
- Imran Khan
- Nawaz Sharif
- Bilawal Bhutto
69. Which revolutionary march made feminism prominent in Pakistan?
- Mard March
- Feminist March
- Aurat March
70. Which popular Bollywood couple got married in 2018?
- Aishwariya and Abhishek
- Deepika and Ranveer
- Anushka and Virat
71. Avengers; Infinity wars was released in which month of 2018?
72. Huawei launched its y9 (2019) model in which month of 2018?