Are you a regular reader of our blog? If you are new on our website please check our old trivia questions and answers post. We already posted a lot of articles about history trivia, sports trivia, food trivia, science trivia, HQ trivia questions and answer and too many other category quiz questions.
This post is specifically for adults, all trivia questions for adults, containing questions about different categories, include IT, English, history, movies, entertainment, some questions are related to Australia and United Kingdom. Some pop culture quiz questions are also included.
Trivia questions for adults
1. Hamlet, The Merchant of Venice, and Taming of Shrew are the famous novels of who?
2. In Shakespeare famous comedy twelfth night, what was the relationship between Sebastian and Viola?
3. Michelle Obama is the wife of who?
4. Microsoft founded on which date?
5. First dollar coin made on which date?
6. First gay marriage allows by which country?
7. Ph.D. stands for what?
Easy trivia questions for adults
8. How many times the famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo won the best player award?
9. In which year first calendar was made?
10. The author J.K Rowling famous for which movie series?
11. LCM in mathematics stands for what?
12. Which American president appeared on the show “Laugh-in”?
13. The world longest running TV show is what?
14. 3 prime colors are what?
Trivia questions for adults multiple choice
15. “Keep calm and carry on” is the slogan of which nation?
- The British
16. Panther is another name of what?
- Black Leopard
- White Cheetah
17. MMS stands for what?
- Map Messaging Service
- Multimedia Messaging Service
18. The Australian flag has how many stars?
- 4 stars
- 5 stars
- 10 stars
19. Which element present on 14th number in the periodic table?
- NI (Nickel)
- CL (Chlorine)
- SI (Silicon)
Funny trivia questions for adults
20. Approximately how many time a smartphone user touch their screen per day?
21. Bible contains how many books?
22. True or false: Anny Nightingale was the first female DJ on the radio?
23. On which date first FM radio broadcasted?
24. First nuclear test of China conducted on which date?
25. In 2001 who won the Nobel prize for the piece?
26. “I’ll be back” is the famous saying of which famous actor?
27. “When you got nothing, you have nothing to lose” is the famous dialogue of which movie?
28. The famous song “This is what you come for” was released in which year?
29. Approximately how many movies Angelina Julie has directed?
30. The famous movie “The Hustler” release on which year?
31. “Playing for keeps” movie directed by who?
32. First Jurassic park movie released on which year?
Trivia questions for adults printable
33. Chernobyl disaster happened on which date?
34. First President of Canada was?
35. “Simpson desert” found in which continent?
36. In 1896 the war between Zanzibar and England last for how many minutes?
37. Which is the only food that has no expiry date?
38. Second fastest land animal in the world?
39. The world oldest still use a currency is what?
40. Who got the title of king of comedy?
41. David Lloyd George got what nickname?
42. What is the task of insulin in the human body?
43. The Japanese word “Sayonara” means what?
44. The kodek camera invented by who?
Trivia questions for adults 2017 & 2018
45. Colin Dexter the crime writer famous for writing the Inspector Morse series, died on which date?
46. Which famous musician died in October 2017, who played for Heartbreakers and Travelling Wilburys?
47. Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe resigned on which date, after 37 years of rule?
48. On which date America officially recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital?
49. The British economist Sir Tony Atkinson died on which date?
Trivia questions for adults Australia
50. In 2000 summer Olympics which Australian women won the Olympic champion in 400 meters?
51. The famous comedian and film producer Sacha Baron Cohen married with which actress?
52. Which famous singer of the band AC/DC died in 1980?
53. The famous Australian actor Hugh Jackman was born in which city?
54. Since 1988 which sports venue hosted Australian open?
Are you a football lover? try this 105+ Soccer trivia questions with answers
Trivia questions for adults pop culture
55. From which movie Daniel Craig made his debut as James Bond in 2006?
56. The famous Celebrity couple Brad Pit and Angelina Jolie separated in which year?
57. Jar Jar Binks this character first time appears in which star war movie?
Trivia questions for adults UK
58. In which war the British use concentration camps?
59. Union Jack is a national flag of which country?
60. In which year England won the football world cup?
61. Scotland is a continent or Kingdom?
Do you like funny questions? try this 109+ fun trivia questions everyone should know
62. The first women Prime Minister of UK was?
63. Magna Carta signed on which year?