The horror movie is one that seeks to evoke the audience through entertainment. They try to show the fearness, psychopaths, nightmare, revulsions, terror, and all those things which is a cause of fear for the audience. The authors Edgar Allan Poe, Bram Stoker, and Mary Shelley, in the beginning, inspired the peoples of their time due to the which horror existed as a film genre for more than a century.
Horror may also include fiction, fantasy, and thrill. The elements used in horror films include ghosts, mummies, devils, demons, vampires, monsters, disturbed children and gore, etc. The Exorcist (1973), Psycho (1960), The Shining (1980), A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) are some famous horror films of the 19th century.
Horror Movie Trivia
1. A horror movie is made to?
2. Of what the main stories of horror movies often involve?
3. Name the horror movies which often took ideas from classical literature?
4. What are Slasher movies?
5. In which city the inspired movie Giallo was originated?
6. Which movie is considered the first slasher movie?
7. In which year the movie Black Christmas was made?
8. What are Psychological horror movies?
9. Name some Psychological horror movies of the 20th century?
10. What are Comedy horror movies?
Horror Movie Facts Trivia
11. Name some Comedy horror movies?
12. Which character is usually used in popular horror movies?
13. Name the first movie of 2019?
14. Name some famous authors of 20th-century horror movies?
15. Who directed and written the 2019 horror movie Midsommar?
16. In which country the movie Midsommar was made?
17. What was the budget of the movie Midsommar?
Horror Movie 2019 Trivia
18. Who was the director of the 2019 movie Pet Sematary?
19. From which screen story the movie Pet Sematary is taken?
20. What was the budget of the movie Pet Sematary?
21. Who directed the 2019 movie, Annabelle?
22. Who edited the movie, Annabelle?
23. What was the budget of the movie Annabelle?
In the decade of the ’80s, many movies came across the peoples of those times. One of the famous movie of the decade was A Nightmare On Elm Street (A Supernatural slasher film) which was written and directed by Wes Craven. The famous actor Johnny Depp was on his debut in this movie.
80’s Horror Movie Trivia
24. Which type of movie the 1984’s movie A Nightmare On Elm Street was?
25. The movie A Nightmare On Elm Street was written and directed by?
26. Which star in the movie A Nightmare On Elm Street was on his debut?
27. What was the total budget of A Nightmare On Elm Street?
28. In which year The shining movie was released?
29. Which type of shining was?
30. The shining was directed and produced by?
Want to try some tradional movies triva? read this 50+ movies trivia questions
31. What was the budget of the movie The shining?
32. The movie Child’s Play was released in the year?
33. Who directed the movie Child’s Play?
34. What was the total budget of the movie Child’s Play?
Horror Movie Trivia Multiple Choice Questions And Answers
35. Who directed the 2019’s movie, Annabelle?
36. In which country the movie Midsommar was made?
37. In which year the movie A Nightmare On Elm Street was made?
38. The inspired movie Giallo was originated in?
39. The character usually used in popular horror movies is?
40. The total budget of the movie Midsommar was?
41. Which was 2019’s first movie?
Happy Death Day 2U
In 1980, the movie Friday The 13th was released was directed by Victor Miller. Sean S. Cunningham was the producer and director of this movie. The movie was owned by Paramount Pictures.
Horror Movie Trivia Buzzfeed
42. Who was the director of the movie Friday The 13th?
43. In which year the movie was released?
44. Who was the producer of the movie?
45. Who was the director of Friday The 13th Part III?
46. Which type of movie The Exorcist is?
47. Who was the director of the movie?
48. The movie was written and produced by?
49. What was the total budget of the movie?
Scary Movie Trivia Challenge Answers
50. What type of movie Scary Movie was?
51. Who was the director of this movie?
52. Who was the editor of the movie?
53. In which year the movie was released?
54. Who produced the movie?
55. What was the total budget of the movie?
56. How much money the movie grossed?
Horror Movie Trivia Near Me
57. In which year The House Of Ghosts movie was made?
58. Which studio produced the first motion picture adaptation movie?
59. In which year the movie was made?
60. In which year the Italian silent epic film L’Inferno was released?
61. Who directed the film The House Of Ghosts?
62. In which country the film was made?
63. What was the time duration of the film?
Horror Movie Trivia Board Game
64. Which was the first horror game in history?
65. In which year the game was made?
66. Name 2 horror board games.
67. The board game Goth was invented by?
68. In which year the game was manufactured?
69. The game was designed and developed by?
70. How many players can play this game at a time?