You tried too many normal and easy trivia questions, now it’s time to face some difficult trivia questions. Hard trivia questions are very important to check your mental capability. It will test your mind storage capability and knowledge. In this post, you will face quiz questions about sports, animals, religions history, friendship, and some famous movies trivia questions. This quiz questions post will help those students who want to increase their general knowledge.
Difficult trivia questions
1. In a National Hockey League which player has the record of 10 hat tricks?
2. The first defenseman player in national hockey league to win the NHL point-scoring title?
3. Do you remember the name of the father and son who win the NHL most valuable player?
4. Which player perform the captaincy of 2 NHL team?
5. A throat protector is necessary for which position player in hockey?
6. In 1995 what was the number of NHL franchise in California?
7. What is tripping in the game of hockey?
Really hard trivia questions with answers
8. In total how many stars exist in the flag of the USA?
9. George Washington was the first president of which country?
10. Elvis Presley face which type of disease throughout his lifetime?
11. The shortest war in human civilization history was fought between which countries?
12. Which Asian country face 7 deadliest wars in human history?
13. Because of the existence of ammonia which fluid the Romans used as a mouth wash before?
14. In which year during the Vietnam war the fall of Saigon defeat Americans?
15. French revolution take place in which century?
Hard trivia questions for kids
16. During the first world war, Turkey belong from which empire?
17. The building Parthenon was built in honor of who?
18. What was the name of the ship in which James Cook discovered Australia?
19. The Indian great leader Mahatma Gandhi killed in which year?
20. The famous place Machu Picchu located in which country?
21. Do you remember the debut album name of Beatle’s?
22. The famous invention thermometer was invented by who?
23. True or false question: Vladimir Lenin led USSR from 1917 to 1922?
Want to read more kids trivia? try this: 108+ Best Trivia Questions For Kids
Medium trivia questions
24. What nickname was given to the serial killer Jack the Ripper?
25. In which year the construction of the Berlin wall started?
26. The battle fought between England and France in 1415 named “The Battle of Agincourt” do you remember the battle belonged to what war?
27. At the time of Titanic sinking who was the captain of that ship?
28. The Great Fire of London happened between which dates?
29. What was the first man who does spacewalk for 12 minutes?
30. True or false: The first spacewalk man Alexey Leonov belong from the USA?
Difficult history trivia questions
31. Till now how many people walked on the moon?
32. In 1986 which country prime minister was killed on his way to home from the cinema with his wife?
33. What was the name of the first Windsor monarch of the UK?
34. The president Duvalier of Haiti nickname Papa Doc was died in which year?
35. The battle of Lepanto was fought in which year?
36. In 1580 sir Francis Drake completed the first circumnavigation of the globe in how many years?
37. True or false: Crecy was the most famous battle of 1346?
38. The demolition of the Berlin Wall start in which year?
Extremely difficult trivia questions
39. In 1719 the principal Liechtenstein was created by which Roman Emperor?
40. Saloth Sar (Pol Pot) was born on which date?
41. What was the duration of Window tax in England and Wales?
42. Robinson Crusoe the famous book was published in London on which date?
43. Who was the founder of the Salvation Army in London in 1865?
44. John Nash designed Regent’s Park in London in which year?
45. Normally which city is accepted as the ancient capital of Wessex?
46. Queen Elizabeth, I was died in which year?
47. True or false: Edward Jenner discovered the vaccination against smallpox in 1796?
Hard trivia questions multiple choice
48. Do you know the name of the oldest university in the United States?
- Harvard University found in 1636
- Stanford University
49. During Black Death which was the second-largest city in Britain?
50. Karl Marx was belonged from which country?
51. In the war of Jenkin’s Ear which countries fought together?
- Britain and Spain
- Germany and France
52. In 1918 the pandemic name Spanish Flu killed what percentage of the world population?
- 3% of the world population
- 1% of the world population
Hard trivia questions about animals
53. What is the average lifetime of mice?
54. What is the largest type of big cat in the world?
55. Do crocodiles have sweat glands to release heat?
56. True or false: Rabbits are born blind
57. What we can call adult female horse?
Want to read more animal quiz questions? try this: animal trivia questions with answers
Hard quiz questions and answers 2016
58. On which date North Korea launches a reconnaissance satellite named Kwangmyongsong-4?
59. On March 9, 2016, a total solar eclipse was visible from which country?
60. On March 21, 2016, which American president visits Cuba?
61. As a result of suicide bombing attacks at Brussels Zaventem airport and Maalbeek metro station how many people were killed?
62. On which date the world longest and deepest railway tunnel is opened for public on which date?
Difficult trivia questions and answers
63. On which date Latvia becomes the 35th member of the OECD?
64. What is the name of solar-powered aircraft to circumnavigate the earth?
65. The Summer Olympics 2016 was held in which South American nation?
66. South Korea calling it “maniacal recklessness” do you know what is it?
67. After 1908 Chicago Cubs Baseball team won the World Series in which year?
Difficult math trivia questions and answers
68. The net prime number after 7 is what?
69. In 1 hour a car traveling 75 kilometers. In one minute the car travel how many meters?
70. What is the value of 5Z+5, when Z=5?
71. What will be the value of when we sum 5 and -8?
72. Sum of adjacent angles in line is equal to what?
read more math quiz: 70+ logical math questions and answers
Difficult Disney trivia questions
73. In which movie the song Two Worlds was released?
74. Dumbella was the name of who’s sister?
75. Do you remember the name of the villain of the movie Monsters Inc?
76. In Aladdin movie which type of animal Jasmine have as a pet?
77. Robin is what type of animal in the Disney movie Robin Hood?
Read more disney trivia here: 52+best Disney trivia questions with answers
Difficult friends trivia questions
78. Do you know Chandler’s middle name?
79. True or false: Monica and Phoebe never kiss on the show?
80. In the pilot episode Rachel supposed to marry with who?
81. The sitcom set of Friends is set in which city?
82. I’ll be there for you is the theme song of which sitcom?
83. Do you remember the name of 195’s themed diner where Monica worked as a waitress?
130+ best friends trivia questions
Difficult bible trivia questions
84. Jesus was born in which city?
85. In new testament how many books are there?
86. In the desert, John the Baptist eat which type of insect?
87. Who disowned 3 times when Jesus was arrested?
88. In the New Testament do you know what is the shortest book?
89. Do you know the author of the book of Revelation?
90. Paul belongs from which tribe?
Want more bible trivia? try this: 145+ best Bible Trivia Questions
Difficult movie trivia questions and answers
91. The movie Avengers Endgame was released on which date?
92. Which studio produced the movie Avengers endgame?
93. Which studio distributed the movie Avengers: Endgame?
94. The movie Avengers: Endgame was directed by who?
95. The total running time of Avengers: Endgame was?
96. What was the total budget of the Avengers: Endgame?
97. The marvel studio movie Black Panther was directed by who?
98. The movie Black Panther was initially released on which theatre?
99. The movie Black Panther was distributed by which company?
100. On which date the Marvel Studio movie the Black Panther was released?
101. Who was the producer of the movie Black Panther?
102. What is the atomic symbol of Silver?
103. Which famous film is about a chocolate factory?
104. Who runs the chocolate factory in the movie?
105. Who directed the film Spiderhead(2022)?
106. When the movie ‘The Wrath of God’ released?
107. Who directed the film ‘Interceptor’?
more movie quiz: 54+ Disney trivia quiz questions about movies
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply