Every individual does not commonly know some facts. Because it needs more time and effort to research this information. Hence, we gave our time and energy to find out these impossible trivia facts so that it becomes easy for you people to gain this information.
For example, have you ever knew that eleven states of the US have a common area code? Moreover, it was an interesting fact for us to know that Air Jordan sneakers were exclusively made for the basketball player, Michael Jordan. Learn more about this type of impossible trivia questions in this article.
1. What is common in eleven states of the U.S.?
2. Which element is produced more in the United States?
3. When Nickels are produced the most ever in the U.S.?
4. Which is the scarcest M&M color?
5. Which company produce the Air Jordan brand products?
6. For whom the original Air Jordan sneakers were exclusively made?
7. When the first Air Jordan sneaker was released?
8. In the bingo game, what does the number 22 represents?
9. Who shares the distinction of winning the popular vote but losing the Electoral College vote?
10. What was the former name of Ethiopia?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 100+ california history trivia questions and answers
Impossible Trivia Quiz
11. According to Greek mythology, who was the first woman on earth?
12. Which tennis player won the Australian Open tournament while pregnant?
13. Which is the famous airport in Paris?
14. What is the real name of Lady Gaga?
15. In which country most chocolates are consumed?
16. Which toy was first marketed on television?
17. Who was the inventor of the toy?
18. When the toy was invented?
19. Where is the largest online sperm bank?
20. Which creature has the largest brain on the earth?
Have you ever wondered who and when toys are invented? George Lerner did this task in 1949 and provide the kids with a better source of entertainment. Moreover, did you know the first marketed toy on television was Mr. Potato head? These facts are provided here in this post under the impossible trivia questions and answers.
Dave’s Impossible Trivia
21. What is an aglet?
22. When Boxing Day is celebrated in the United Kingdom?
23. Where John Lennon was killed?
24. Which is the softest mineral in the world?
25. What is another name of tennis elbow?
26. Who was the first prime minister of the Great Britain?
27. For how many years Sir Robert Walpole led the government?
28. Who was the first female prime minister of the Great Britain?
29. Thailand is famous for which animal?
30. Which is the most common eye color?
Daily Radio Trivia Questions and Answers
31. Which island was formerly known as Sandwich Island?
32. Who gave the name (Sandwich Island)?
33. Referring to which drink president Roosevelt said “Good to the last drop”?
34. What type of lens makes objects appear smaller?
35. Who wrote the book “The Audacity of Hope”?
36. Which country produces the most blueberries?
37. From which country blueberries originated?
38. Which insect can specify the air temperature?
Radio Impossible Question Answers
39. In which part of the body uvula located?
40. What is the currency used in South Africa?
41. On average, how much toothpaste do the Americans use in a lifetime?
42. When does the famous rock band “Motley Crue” formed?
43. How much paper is used for receipts printed by retailers per year in the U.S.?
44. What is the favorite thing to eat for men while watching sports?
45. What percent of men say that facial hair makes them more attractive?
Do you know which country is famous for tattoos? It is in Italy. However, the most popular type of tattoo in the United States of America is the minimalist tattoos and the most famous artist is Chris Garver in New York City. Know more in these Monday Morning Trivia Questions.
The Average Person Owns 25 of These
46. What is the most popular tattoo types in the USA?
47. Which country is most famous for tattoos?
48. Who is the best tattoo artist in the New York City?
49. When astronauts in space sang the first Christmas carol?
50. What was the song?
51. How many things are mentioned in the Christmas song ’12 Days of Christmas’?
52. Which country started the tradition of using ‘Christmas tree’?
53. Which company first time used Santa Claus in their advertising campaign?
54. How long the first Thanksgiving Day lasts?
55. Which president refused to give a holiday on Thanksgiving Day?
Monday Morning Trivia Questions
56. Which animal is associated with the Thanksgiving Day?
57. Which U.S state is known as the “Garden State”?
58. Which sport is associated with the tournament Wimbledon?
59. When the Wimbledon Championship will begin in 2021?
60. What are the traditional Wimbledon colors?
61. Which animal is there in the game ‘Happy Feet’?
62. What is the main substance used to make crayons?
63. What is the capital of Jordan?
64. What are phalanges?
65. Dead Sea is in which two countries?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 75+ Best Questions and Answers for Teens
Not So Impossible Question
66. What does a male donkey called?
67. What does a female donkey called?
68. A young pigeon is called what?
69. Which fighting machinery was first time used in World War I?
70. What does a scientific study of plants called?
25% of Americans Have This in Their Home
71. What percent of the Americans have living will?
72. What percent of Americans do not have emergency savings?
73. Which is the longest Shakespeare’s play?
74. From where the eggnogs originated?
75. What percent of Americans are worried that their homes are not clean?