Do you want to increase your knowledge in the easiest way? If yes then there are simple and easy questions and answers related to history, geography, books, events, and media to warm up your mind. This post provides you 50+ simple trivia questions and answers to know more about the world in simple ways. There are trivia questions and answers for seniors and adults as well.
Simple Trivia Questions
1. What is the deepest point in the world?
2. In which ocean Maria Trench is located?
3. Which country connects South America and North America?
4. Asia and Europe are connected through which country?
5. Which two continents are connected through Egypt?
6. Which is the largest bridge in the world?
7. Which country at first makes seat belts compulsory while driving?
8. Which country recognized the US as an independent?
9. Which is the highest waterfall in the world?
10. Which is the largest railway station in the world?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 50+ popular trivia questions and answers
Simple Trivia Questions and Answers
11. Which country wins the second FIBA basketball World Cup title?
12. Which is the largest artificial lake?
13. Which is the smallest continent in the world?
14. Which is the largest Bay?
15. Which is the smallest Islamic country?
16. Who was the first man to walk in space?
17. Who was the first person to reach the North Pole?
18. Which is the oldest capital city?
19. Who was the first female to climb Mount Everest?
20. Which is the largest Islamic country?
Simple Trivia Questions for Seniors
21. Which is the highest mountain peak?
22. Which is the coldest planet?
23. Which is the fastest planet?
24. Which planet has most satellites?
25. Which is the largest Coastline country?
26. Which is the coldest place in the world?
27. Which is the hottest place in the world?
28. Which is the largest salt-water lake?
29. Who was the first person to reach the space?
30. Which is the largest Gulf center?
Simple Trivia Question for Adults
31. When the United Nation came into existence?
32. Where the headquarter of the United Nation?
33. Where the head office of the International Court of Justice is located?
34. FIBA stands for?
35. Where and when the association of FIBA was found?
36. What was the period of World War I?
37. What was the period of World War II?
38. Who was Napoleon Bonaparte?
39. Adolf Hitler belonged to which country?
40. Who was the emperor of Japan during World War II?
Simple Trivia Question to Ask
41. In which year the Cuban Missile Crisis took place?
42. What should be the age of the President of the United States, according to the Constitution?
43. What was the period of the American War of Independence?
44. During World War I, who was the president of the United States?
45. What was the capital of the United States before Washington?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 60+ popular christmas movie trivia questions and answers
46. Who gave the slogan “Fair Deal”?
47. Who is known as the father of Constitution?
48. When the United States became the world power?
49. Cold War was between?
50. When did the cold war start?
Simple Bible Trivia Questions
51. What is the Bible?
52. The books included in the bible by a tradition or groups are called?
53. How the number of Bible canons evolved?
54. In which city Jesus was born?
55. Who was Matthew?
56. Which Gospel is written by a doctor?
57. Which five books are included in the Torah?
58. The first eleven chapters of Genesis are related to?
59. The Torah is also known as?
60. How many approximate numbers of copies of the bible are sold?
Simple Animal Trivia Questions
61. Which animal spend 90 percent of the day sleeping?
62. What is the color of a Giraffe’s tongue?
63. Which animals poop is cube shaped?
64. What is the color of Polar Bear’s skin?
65. What does a baby goat called?
66. Which is the only mammal that can fly?
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.
Leave a Reply