“It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing” this quote is much worthy enough if you perceive it. We think most of the time, a useless thing would spoil our day but literally, sometimes these useless things make your day cool. Though these useless are not many informative ones but have a strong ability to grab your interest if presented in the form of trivia.
If you come across some useless facts like, your cell phone carries up to ten times more bacteria than a toilet seat. You will not throw away your cell phone rather you would continue and search for more useless but interesting facts. Here are some useless trivia to make your day a useful one. Just give it a try.
1) Which word is the only word in the English language that ends with “mt”?
2) What the color is called? if you open your eyes in a pitch-black room?
3) Which pet animal cannot taste sweet things because of a genetic defect, lack 247 base pairs of the amino acids that make up the DNA of the Tas1r2 gene?
4) What is the phobia the fear of beards called?
5) Which state is the only state whose name is on one row on a keyboard?
6) Nails grow faster during the daytime, and in which season nails grow faster?
7) Which flies have six legs but cannot walk?
8) Which balls tend to have 336 “dimples”?
9) What is the name of the little dot above a lowercase “i” and “j” has a name?
10) Which two animals are the closest living relatives of the Tyrannosaurus rex?
Totally useless trivia
11) The average American spends how many days a year looking for lost items?
12) Which state of the US prohibits to hunt camels?
13) In which country giant technicolor squirrels found?
14) Which neotropical mammals can hold their breath for longer than dolphins?
15) What is the longest English word with its letters in reverse alphabetical order?
16) How many hearts Octopuses and squid have?
17) What is the name of lint in the bottom of your pocket?
18) In which decade ketchup was used as medicine?
19) What rainbows were called in Victorian English?
20) Which dogs are the only breed that does not bark?
Want to know about spongebob trivia?: 70+ SpongeBob Trivia Questions and Answers
Funny useless trivia questions
21) Which bands last longer when refrigerated?
22) Which animal can go without water longer than a camel?
23) The nose and ears of humans never stop growing. Which of the human body part never grow?
24) Which country consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation?
25) Without having which thing on we still have perfect eyesight when dreaming?
26) Your what is most comfortable after the alarm clock goes off?
27) According to some studies, when cows produce more milk?
28) 85% of people tend to walk around a circle while doing what?
29)Which letter in the English alphabet is just an arrow going in a circle?
30) What happened in the final episode of the cartoon Tom and Jerry?
A famous brand of chocolate Nutella was invented during WWII when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnut into chocolate to extend his chocolate ration. Isn’t it quite interesting? See some more below and try to answer.
Useless trivia questions and answers printable
31) In England, what the Speaker of the House is not allowed to do?
32) Honey is the only food that does not spoil. And one single teaspoon of honey represents the life work of how many bees?
33) What thing lets Astronauts get taller in space?
34) Which insects have contributed to more deaths than any animals on earth?
35) Which dairy drink does not actually contain any butter and low in fat?
36) Putting which table condiment on a wound or cut will greatly reduce pain and shorten the healing process?
37) What was the color of carrots before the 17th century?
38) What is a form of OCD called in which suffers feel the need to correct every grammatical error that they see?
39) Name the animal which can hold their breath underwater for up to 6 days?
40) Humans and which fruit share about 50 percent of the same DNA?
Useless trivia meaning
41) Which animal is known as the national animal of Scotland?
42) Who created the word vomit?
43) Johnny Depp is afraid of what?
44) In California, you are not allowed to buy a thing without having a hunting license. What is that thing?
45) What ailment kills the most fruit flies?
46) In which country the most common color of toilet paper is pink?
47) An act is banned in public places in Florida after 6 pm on a Thursday. What is that act?
48) In Texas, it is unlawful to do what in front of a corpse?
49) The average person does what thirteen times a day?
50) From where did kiwi fruits originally come?
51) Who were the first to celebrate Christmas in space?
52) Hot water turns to ice faster than cool water. What this effect is called?
53) Which country has the biggest camel population in the world?
54) The total surface area of the human lungs is 750 square feet. That’s roughly the same area as on-side of what?
55) When did the first internet domain name ever be registered is Symbolics.com?
56) Which thing was invented ten years before the match was invented?
57) How many miles of blood vessels does our body contains?
58) Which domestic animal is not mentioned in the Bible?
59) At what time does all the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck?
60) Which edible seeds are members of the peach family?
According to the National Sleep Foundation average person has four to six dreams a night. Have you noticed it before? Sure not. Have some random useless facts and see how much you relate them with your useless knowledge.
Random useless facts generator
61) The fear of what is called Coprastastaphobia?
62) What is the full name of Scooby-Doo?
63) Do you know what does the term “PIANO” really means?
64) Ancient Egyptian women used to wear what made of wax that would melt in the heat letting out a nice fragrance?
65) Which word is the only English word with 5 consecutive vowels?
66) Only humans and horses have what?
67) When diet coke was invented?
68) According to suicide statistics, which day is the favored day for self-destruction?
69) The most popular name for pets in the united states is what?
70) Elephants do not have long memories and can only remember the past how many days?
Want to know about informative 4th of July trivia?: 60+ Informative 4th of July Trivia Questions and Answers
101 pointless facts
71) Which thing carries up to ten times more bacteria than a toilet seat?
72) In a chromosomal count a human has fewer chromosomes than which vegetable?
73) Which dogs say hello with kisses?
74) According to the NATIONAL INSURANCE CRIME BUREAU, which vehicle was the most stolen vehicle in 2012?
75) In which country, Mr. Clean is known as Don Limpio?
76) Which original website still exists?
77) Where did Winston Churchill’s mother born?
78) Before Google launched Gmail, which website runs the “G-MAIL”?
79) In which year, Detroit presented Saddam Hussein with a key to the city?
80) In 1986, Apple launched which line?
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.
Leave a Reply