Physics trivia questions are very important for those who love to study motion, space, time, energy, and force. Physics is basically the study of matter, motion, force, and energy. In ancient times, scientists don’t have enough tools to explore things, these scientists normally do experiments using common things, like touch, taste, sight, and sound.
During the 17-century scientists like Galileo, Copernicus and Newton bring a revolution in the physics world by launching the law of gravity, the sun-centered theory, and the discovery of atoms. With the help of these theories, scientists discovered too many modern things in the 20th century, and the journey is still going on. And discoveries happened on daily basis.
There are too many fun facts about physics that could be more interesting. If you have an interest in physics you can discover new things by studying physics deeply.
We creating this article, especially for physics students. In this article you’ll go to learn about quantum physics, some amazing facts about physics, it’ll contain some really hard physics trivia questions also if you have a quiz in your school or college, you can study these physics trivia questions and you’ll pass your physics quiz very easily.
Some famous physics scientist which really contributes to the world of physics are Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday, Niels Bohr, Ernest Rutherford, Galileo Galilei, Marie Curie, J. J. Thomson, Max Planck, Richard Feynman, James Clerk Maxwell, Paul Dirac
Physics trivia questions
1. True or false: The pendulum was discovered by the famous scientist Galileo Galilei.
2. The scientist who studies sound is called what?
3. The famous scientist Isaac Newton is famous due to his important law.
4. A manometer is used to measure what?
5. Coolidge tube is used to produce what?
6. What is the main purpose of a capacitor?
6. For which discovery did Albert Einstein win his first Nobel Prize?
8. The kinetic energy of an object depends on which two factors?
9. William Herschel is famous for which discovery?
10. In which year did Max Planck present his quantum theory to the scientific world?
Quantum physics trivia
11. The theory of relativity was presented by Albert Einstein, do you know in which year he present this theory?
12. Which type of light has greater frequency? Red light or blue light?
13. Which 2 numbers are computers used to store data on the hard drive?
Try this also: 50+ chemistry trivia questions [element and atoms]
14. True or false: Photon has zero mass?
15. Quantum is a Latin word that means what in English.
16. “Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory, has not understood it” who said this famous quote?
17. Who discovered the famous particle electron?
18. By multiplying the mass of an object by its velocity, you can find what?
19. What is the difference between the scalar and vector?
20. In physics what do you mean by EMF?
21. In physics, the rate of change of velocity is called what?
22. The only scientist who won Nobel Prize in both physics and chemistry?
23. True or false: Angular momentum is the rotational equivalent of linear momentum?
24. What are the basics of Brownian motion?
25. True or false: When you rub two balloons together the static electricity produced?
26. Can you describe the process of refraction?
27. The measure of speed in a given direction is called what?
28. What do you mean by Dioptre?
Read more: 85+ logical math questions and answers [Updated]
29. Joules is the SI unit of what?
30. Heinrich Rudolf Hertz discovered the photoelectric effect in which year?
Good physics quiz questions
31. Can you describe the technique of the Heliograph?
32. How many minutes does Sunlight take to reach the earth?
33. Do you remember Boyle’s Law?
34. Scientists work hard to produce basic currents.
35. True or false: Does the quality of sound depend on the shape of the sound waves?
Hard physics trivia questions
36. Do you remember in which century physics was discovered?
37. What are the 5 main laws which structured physics?
38. Do you remember the 2 most famous physicists names?
39. To measure the velocity of fluids, which tool is used in physics?
40. One light year means what miles?
Facts about physics
41. The proton carries a positive charge. Is it true or false?
You may like this also: 85+ Science Trivia Questions With Answers (Updated)
42. True or false: Radio waves radiation has the longest wavelength?
43. Sound can travel faster in which type of medium? Liquid, solid, gas?
44. Sound echo occurs due to what phenomena?
45. Sunlight actually contains how many colors?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.
Leave a Reply