Summer. When the days get longer, the stars shine brighter, your hair gets lighter, the water gets warmer, the music gets louder and life gets better. Do you like this longer, brighter, lighter, warmer, and louder season of the year? This page is going to give you interesting facts and joys about your favorite season.
Many of us love this season of the year because of the cozy weather, the school vacation, and the boundless fun. I really love the warm weather because it is a wonderful atmosphere to do open-air activities.
1) When it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere, it is winter in which place?
2) According to what the date of the beginning of summer varies.
3) Which reckoning of seasons is used in Australia, Austria, Denmark, Russia, and Japan?
4) What is the traditional beginning and end of the summer season in the United States?
5) Which country’s tradition starts summer on Victoria Day one week prior and ends, as in the United States, on Labor Day?
6) In which astronomy, summer starts on or around 5 May, and it ends on or around 6 August?
7) In which Hemisphere, school summer holiday dates include the major holidays of Christmas and New Year’s Day?
8) What is the hottest place on earth?
9) Summer is the warmest season of the year, between which seasons?
10) In which season the day becomes warmers, nights become cooler, the day is longer and nights are shorter?
Easy summer trivia with answers
11) What is the first day of summer called?
12) When is the last day of summer?
13) When is the first day of summer?
14) What is one of the summer’s best summer treats?
15) The “dog days of summer” refer to which dates?
16) Which month is a national blueberry month?
17) Which insect is the most prevalent during the summer months?
18) Which butterflies spend the summer in North America before migrating south?
19) Which body function improves by Sunshine?
20) The term the “dog days of summer” comes from_______________.
Want to know about Valentines trivia?: 75+ Valentine’s Day Trivia Questions and Answers
On 2 June 1975, snow showers forced the rejection of numerous cricket matches across the country. The coldest temperature ever noted in summer in the UK is -5.6 °C recorded on 9 June 1955 in Dalwhinnie, and again on 1 and 3 June 1962 in Santon Downham in Norfolk.
The summer trivia quiz answers
21) How much the Eiffel Tower gets taller in the summer?
22) Where does the World Margarita Championship held each August?
23) When the planet did not experience summer in history?
24) Which thing gets way cheaper in the summer?
25) What is summer sleep called?
26) What is the longest day of the year called?
27) Which hemisphere gets more sun in summer than the Northern Hemisphere?
28) Which sport played in summer where you hit balls into 18 holes for points?
29) What happens more in summer because of the warm humid air?
30) Why Summer is the warmest season?
First day of summer trivia questions
31) What is the Proto-Germanic word from which the English word ‘summer’ came?
32) Which vitamin can you obtain from direct sunlight?
33) What is a famous informal month of celebrations in the summer in the US?
34) Which three fresh fruits overtake all other fruits during the summer in America?
35) Which month is National Ice Cream Month?
36) In which two months are the summer Olympics conducted?
37) Where did the summer Olympics be held in 2012?
38) How many long-distance summer trips are made in the USA each year?
39) What is the most sold item in America in summer?
40) Where do people gather to see the summer solstice, in southern England?
Did you know that on a hot day of Summer in Paris, the Eiffel Tower expands taller? The tower is built from iron and when this is warmed it expands, causing the formation to grow by up to 17 cm.
Strange summer facts
41) __________ is one of the sunniest provinces in Canada.
42) Ancient pagans celebrated midsummer with___________.
43) Summer heat and humidity provide the perfect breeding ground for___________ to hang out in your urinary tract.
44) If you live in the__________ and ____________of the United States, you are going to get more rain in the summer.
45) Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) has two seasons: ________and _________.
46) _____________, a popular summer treat, was accidently invented by an 11-year-old boy in San Francisco in 1905.
47) The first modern Olympic Games were held during summer in__________ in 1896.
48) Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Americans eat over_________ billion hot dogs.
49) Scientists argue that summer babies are significantly more likely to suffer from_________ than babies born in other seasons.
50) The word___________ is from the Old French season, which means “sowing/planting” or “seed time.”
Want to know about New Jersey trivia?: 60+ New Jersey Trivia Questions You Must Know
Educational facts about summer
51) According to customs, in the United States, which colored pants a person can wear only during the summer?
52) When did Shakespeare’s Midsummer Night’s Dream takes place?
53) Before which war, schools did not have summer vacation?
54) In which part of summer studies reveal that most American babies are born?
55) Summertime, specifically between Memorial Day and Labor Day, is the deadliest season for whom?
56) Which diseases get their peak due to Warmer weather in the summer?
57) Which quality of the insect “Cricket chirps” can you use to find the temperature?
58) How many forms of watermelons exist?
59) Which water sport is not a part of the summer Olympics?
60) When does the summer begin according to Chinese astronomy?
Summer questions and answers
61) Which holiday in the US unofficially implies the end of the summer season?
62) In which country, the sun does not set for two-and-a-half months?
63) Name the busiest season in theatres?
64) Which place is famous for the hot dog contest on 4 July?
65) Which popular dance the music artist Justin Timberlake had?
66) Which game was introduced to the summer Olympics in 1988?
67) In What Way is the summer solstice celebrated in Alaska?
68) Form which swimming pool 9400 baths can be taken?
69) What does SPF stand for?
70) In which city in the USA ice cream sandwiches were invented?
According to the CDC, kids are more prone to increase weight over the summer because kids are less active, are more expected to have an uneven sleep schedule, and be inclined to eat more junk food.
The joys of summer quiz
71) Which typical style hot dog has tomato slices on it?
72) Which country is famous for the biggest waterpark in the world?
73) For which month the Peridot is the traditional birthstone?
74) Where did the National Barbecue month is the prominent unofficial month of festivities in the summer?
75) Which summertime smell is said to provoke happy memories in humans?
76) Which nostalgic song of Don Henley released in 1984?
77) What are the two vegetables which experience higher sales in August in the US?
78) Where did the BBQ meat “Hotdogs” best sell throughout the summer?
79) What are the three zodiac signs which is the summer signs of the Zodiac?
80) In Stickball, what is the ball called?
Want to know about Massachusetts trivia?: 60+ Very Informative and Interesting Massachusetts Trivia Questions
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.
Leave a Reply