Georgia is the 4th state of the United States. The state received its name after the King of Great Britain, King George II. Its first capital was Savannah while the current capital is Atlanta. Atlanta is also the largest city in the state. In addition, there are 159 counties in Georgia covering an area of 153, 909 square kilometers.
Moreover, the state is famous for producing peanuts and peaches. Also, it is home to the busiest airport in the world. There are many more incredible facts to know about the state. We have collected those facts in the form of trivia questions in these 60+ Georgia trivia questions and answers. Hence, continue reading and enjoy these trivia questions.
Georgia Trivia Questions
1. Which state is bordered to the north of Georgia?
2. What is the capital of Georgia?
3. Which is the largest city in the state?
4. How much is the total area of Georgia?
5. How many counties are there in the U.S state of Georgia?
6. How many bird species are there in Georgia?
7. When Georgia joined the Union?
8. At which number the state joined the Union?
9. At which number the state joined the Confederacy?
10. When the state joined the Confederacy?
11. Which city of Georgia is known as the Granite Capital of the World?
12. Who explored Georgia?
13. When he explored Georgia?
14. What is the nickname of the state?
15. Which is the biggest city in the state?
Georgia Trivia Questions and Answers
16. What is Georgia’s state bird?
17. Which is the state flower?
18. Which state is in the south of Georgia?
19. Which U.S state grows the most peanuts in the country?
20. What is the motto of the state?
22. How much is the height of the Brass-town Bald?
23. What is the highest recorded temperature in the state?
24. Where the highest temperature was recorded?
25. When the highest temperature was recorded?
26. What is the lowest recorded temperature in the state?
27. Where the lowest temperature was recorded?
28. When the lowest temperature was recorded?
29. Which is the state crop?
30. Which is the state fruit?
Georgia State Trivia
31. Which is the state game bird?
32. Which is the state vegetable?
33. Which is the state amphibian?
34. What is the official state song?
35. Who composed the music of the song?
36. When the song was performed?
37. Who adopted Georgia's flag?
38. Who created Lake Blackshear?
39. What was the purpose of the lake creation?
40. When was West Point lake created?
41. How many forests are there in the state?
42. How many state parks are there?
43. Who is the famous poet of the state?
44. Who is the famous baseball player of the state?
45. Where is the first American college to grant women college degrees located?
Georgia Trivia Facts
46. What was the time period of the Gold Rush in Georgia?
47. How much gold does it produce?
48. Which is the busiest airport in the world?
49. Where is the airport located?
50. In which city of Georgia the 1996 Summer Olympic Games were held?
51. Which famous drink was invented in Atlanta, Georgia?
52. Where was the first product of the coca-cola trademark sold?
53. What was the first capital of Georgia?
54. Which city of Georgia was a Christmas gift to President Lincoln during the Civil War?
55. How many counties are there in Georgia?
Georgia Trivia Quiz
56. Which is the only county in Georgia named after a woman?
57. Which U.S president was a peanut farmer in Georgia?
58. Which city hosts the International Production and Processing Expo?
59. How many varieties of peaches are from Georgia?
60. What is the rank of the state by population?
61. What is the rank of the state by area?
62. What are the bordering states of Georgia?
A Master in Economics having over 8 years of field experience. I am also a pro blogger loves to write articles for different blogs post related to kids, Christmas, harry potter, movies, and animals.