His nickname is “Sunshine state” the State of Florida plays a very important role in the US economy. The geological location of Florida is very unique from the other states. It’s bordered with the Gulf of Mexico by the west, Alabama on northwest and Georgia located in the north. The Atlantic Ocean is located in the east of Florida while Straits of Florida in the south.
The state capital is Tallahassee and it was established in 1823. The Florida state is considered to be the 3rd most populous state of the United States. And it covered a total area of 65,755 sq mi.
Florida contributes a very important role in the US economy, it considers to be the 4th largest economy in the US with $1.0 Trillion of worth. As per the calculation of 2017 Florida’s per capita personal income was $47,684. The states prepared goods and export worldwide which worth $55 billion. Want to know more about Florida history, some fun facts about Florida? Or do you love multiple choice? Try 100+ Florida trivia questions.
Florida Trivia Questions
1. What is Florida?
2. How Florida is connected to the West?
3. How Florida is connected to the Northwest?
4. How it is connected to the North?
5. How it is connected to the East?
6. How it is linked with the South?
7. What is the capital of this state?
8. When did Tallahassee establish?
9. Which state of the US is the 22nd most extensive?
10. How many extensive Florida is?
11. Florida is 3rd most populous state of US. Is this is true?
12. What is the population of Florida?
13. How many densely populated Florida is?
14. Which one is the most populous municipality in the state?
15. What is Miami metropolitan area?
16. When did it is admitted to the union?
17. What is the official language of Florida?
18. If it were a country, what would be the rank of Florida with respect to its economy?
19. In 2018, which is the 58th most populous state?
20. What Florida’s per capita personal income is?
Fun Florida Trivia Questions
21. What is the state’s flower?
22. What is the state’s tree?
23. What is the state’s fruit?
24. What is the state’s bird?
25. What is the state’s reptile?
26. What is the state’s fish?
27. What is the state’s insect?
28. What is the state’s motto?
29. What is the state’s nickname?
30. What is the state’s song?
31. What is the time zone of Florida?
32. What is the highest point of Florida?
33. What is the total area of this state?
34. What is the state’s rock?
35. What is the longest river of Florida?
36. Who is the Governor of Florida?
37. Who is the lieutenant Governor of Florida?
38. What is the state’s gemstone?
39. What is the state’s soil?
40. Who is the U.S senators?
Central Florida Trivia Questions
The largest city of Florida is Jacksonville, and the largest metro pollution area is Miami. According to 2019 calculation total population is around 21,477,737. The official language of Florida is English, but most of the people can also speak Spanish. The USPS abbreviation of Florida is FL and Trad abbreviation is Fla. The official website address of Florida myflorida.com.
41. What is Central Florida?
42. What is Central Florida with respect to the Florida?
43. Which Countries include under Central Florida?
44. What is the largest city of Central Florida?
45. What is the population of Central Florida according to 2010?
46. What are the major rivers of Central Florida?
47. What are the major lakes of Central Florida?
48. Which is the busiest ports in Florida?
49. Who is said to be ‘Thunderstorms capital of the USA’ or ‘Lightning Alley’?
50. What are two theme Parks in Orlando featuring animals?
51. What are three major zoos of Central Florida?
52. What is the old Florida style citrus stands found on the Back roads of Central Florida?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 90+ back to the future trivia questions and answers
53. Which is the oldest European settlement in North America?
54. Which amusement park destination attracts more visitors than any other in US?
55. What is the known as one of the most dived shipwrecks in the world?
56. What is the oldest college in Florida?
57. Which is the only metropolitan area in the US whose Borders encompass two national parks?
58. Which is the largest lake in Florida?
59. In which year, Florida legislature designated alligator (Alligator mississippiensis)?
60. Which city installed the first bank automated teller machine?
61. What is Old Kings Road?
62. What is the busiest military port in the country?
History of Florida Facts
The first area of the continental United States settled by Europeans. The first team from Europe came and landed on the peninsula on 2, April 1513. Initially they named it as La Florida. Do you want to know the complete history of Florida in quiz form? Then continue reading.
63. Which was the first region of the continental United States to be visited and settled by Europeans?
64. The earliest known European explorers came with which Spanish?
65. When did Ponce de Leon landed on the peninsula?
66. What he named in recognition of the verdant landscape and why?
67. What is Pascua Florida?
68. In which year, Conquistador Hernando de Soto skirted the coast of Florida?
69. Who to defend Florida’s capital city from attacks?
70. What Spain built in 1672?
71. The British divided the Florida provinces (Las Floridas) into?
72. Which president was authorized to take possessions of East Florida and West Florida for the US?
Fun Facts about Florida
73. Why it is said to be a sunshine state?
74. Which state has the most golf courses?
75. How many golf courses in Florida?
76. Why thousands of people move from Florida. Reason?
77. Which animal fossil is not found in the Florida?
78. In which year, Florida’s official flag is adopted?
79. What Florida’s flag represent?
80. Florida is the flattest state in America. Is it true?
81. What is the highest natural point of Florida?
82. How many feet of Britton Hill is?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 100+ 5th grade trivia questions and answers [For Students]
Florida Trivia Questions and Answers
83. Name the state that has 2 rivers both with the same name?
84. Name the 2 rivers having same name?
85. What is Titusville?
86. Where Titusville located?
87. Which is the first and only museum in the US dedicated to the preservation, diffusion and promotion of Hispanic and Latin American Art?
88. Who is known as the Shark Tooth Capital of the world?
89. What is the Annual Mug Race?
90. How many miles this event runs?
91. Which is the largest battle fought in Florida during American Civil War?
92. What is known as the Dive Capital of the World?
Florida Trivia Multiple Choices
93. What is the capital of Florida?
A. Hartford B. Tallahassee
C. Sacramento D. Juneau
94. Area of Florida?
A. 135,767 km2 B. 190, 743 km2
C. 150, 830 km2 D. 170, 304 km2
95. What is the most popular food in Florida?
A. Shrimp B. Swordfish
C. Oranges D. Dungeness crab
96. Which is known as the Sunshine state of US.
A. Georgia B. Delaware
C. Florida D. America
97. Florida was admitted to the union in ………….
A. March 3, 1845 B. August 7, 1852
C. November 9, 1845 D. June 3, 1849
98. What is the longest river of Florida?
A. Yukon River B. Klamath River
C. St. Johns River D. None of these
99. How many National Hockey League teams does Florida have?
A. 5 B. 3
C. 6 D. 2
100. What is Florida’s largest city in area?
A. Miami B. Ft. Lauderdale
C. Jacksonville D. Juneau
101. What nation established Fort Caroline in 1564 in what is now Jacksonville?
A. France B. Germany
C. Spain D. England
102. What is Florida’s state motto?
A. Liberty, Equality, Fraternity B. D’un ocean a l’autre
C. In God We Trust D. The crossroads of America
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.