Hawaii is one of the names of Islands located in the state of Hawaii. To avoid confusion between the name of state and Island it is also known as “The Big Island” or “Hawaii Island”. The 13th most densely populated state is the most recent state who joins the union. The state joins the union on August 21, 1959.
The Hawaii state located in the Pacific Ocean and it is the only state which is located outside North America. The entire state consists of the Island, approximately 137 islands covered 1500 miles land.
The capital of the state called “Honolulu” and it is also the largest city of the state, and it is located at the Island of O’ahu. The total area of the state is 10,931 sq mi, from which 6423 sq. mi consist of land and the rest are water. The total population of this state is 1,415,872 according to 2019. 2 official languages are used in this state which is English and Hawaiian. And the official website of the state is portal.ehawaii.gov.
A unique state of the United States Hawaii has a unique culture, Atmosphere, and different geographical presence. There are too many things to know about Hawaii. And we all know that the best and easy way to know about anything is in the quiz form. If the information given is in questions and answers form with short and easy sentences, it will be more beneficial. That’s why our writing team convert all information about Hawaii in trivia questions form. More then 100+ Hawaii trivia questions are ready.
Hawaii Trivia Questions
1. What is Hawaii and where it is located?
2. Which is the only state located outside North America and the only island state?
3. When Hawaii was admitted to the union?
4. How many islands are spread over Hawaii?
5. Which is the 8th smallest geographically and the 11th least populous state is?
6. How much population was recorded at 2019?
7. What is the capital of this state?
8. What is the largest city of this state and where it is located?
9. How many miles of state’s ocean coastline is?
10. How many countries in Hawaii?
Fun Hawaiian Trivia Questions
11. Which island of Hawaii is growing by more than 42 acres each year and why?
12. Which state is the only one, in the US that grows coffee, cacao, and vanilla beans commercially?
13. How takes long for just one vanilla bean to be grown completely?
14. Which flower is considered to refuse to wear, if someone give it to you?
15. Which island has the largest pineapple maze in the world?
16. How many pineapple maze consist of colorful crafted Hawaiian plants?
17. On which of the island, only 7400 people lives?
18. Which state is the most populated Hawaiian island?
19. Which state fully ban the use of plastic bags?
20. Which is the only royal palace in the US?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 170+ Texas trivia questions and answers [All About Texas]
Hawaii Weird Facts
21. Which is the only state who grows coffee?
22. How many letters in the Hawaiian alphabet?
23. Honolulu’s zenith star is?
24. Which vertebrate who is legally allowed to display in zoos?
25. Is Hawaii is one of the four state in US that has banned the use of billboards for advertising?
26. O the land of Kauai, what is interesting thing related to construction?
27. What is the origin of the word ‘Hawaii’?
28. What is Happy face spider?
29. Who is the first pilot to flying his solo flight from Hawaii to the mainland US?
30. In 1810, which king conquers all the islands for the establishment of kingdom of Hawaii?
Hawaii Pop Quiz
31. How many years old the culture of native Hawaiian is?
32. What is the culture of Hawaii?
33. What is Polynesian?
34. What is the official dance of Hawaii?
35. What is Ho’oponopono?
36. What is Merrie Monarch Festival?
37. Who is King David Kalakaua?
38. Name some common dishes of Hawaii?
39. Hawaiian religion believes in which four Gods. Name them?
40. Describe the Hawaiian Gods?
Hawaii Facts and Information
8 most popular Islands of Hawaii are Niʻihau, Kauaʻi, Oʻahu, Molokaʻi, Lānaʻi, Kahoʻolawe, Maui, and Hawaiʻi. Hawaii is the largest Island among these. While the capital city is located in Oʻahu. Hawaii has more than 1.4 Million permanent residents which include visitors and army persons.
41. Who is the first Asian American in the US senate?
42. Name the first municipal course?
43. Which is the world’s most active and largest volcano?
44. In which year Christian missionaries arrive on the Hawaiian Islands?
45. Which state is the only state in the US who honor a monarch?
46. What people of Hawaii, celebrate at 11th June?
47. What is the Hawaiian Standard Time?
48. How Hawaii is the second widest state in the US?
49. Is Hawaii is the only state that is made up of entirely Islands?
50. From where, the world famous Hawaiian macadamia nut is first time imported?
Hawaii Facts for Kids
51. Who is the first people to arrive on the Hawaiian Islands?
52. What is the nickname(s) of Hawaii?
53. What is the motto of this state?
54. What is the official language of Hawaii?
55. What is the Hawaii state bird is?
56. What is the state’s fish is?
57. Hawaii’s state gem is?
58. What is the largest volcano and where it is?
59. Which is the wettest place on earth is?
60. Which is the 2 mammals native to Hawaii?
Want to know about Disney princess?: 100+ 5th grade trivia questions and answers [For Students]
26 Facts about Hawaii
61. In which year, Hawaii officially becomes a United States territory?
62. Why Hawaii is said to be most isolated population center on the face of the earth?
63. How much of the world’s commercial supply of pineapples comes from Hawaii?
64. Who formed the islands of Hawaii?
65. Which is the highest recorded temperature in Hawaii?
66. Which is the nation’s 11th largest metropolitan area?
67. Which is the largest world’s largest dormant volcano?
68. Name the largest contiguous ranch in the US?
69. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
70. Which is considered one of the best diving spots in the world?
Facts about Hawaii Beaches
71. Name the eight main islands in order from northwest to Southeast?
72. Which is the largest island of the Hawaii?
73. What is the smallest inhabited island open for the visitors?
74. Where Papakolea beach located?
75. Which beach consist of several beaches?
76. What is the nickname of Pu’unoa beach is?
77. What do you know about Kaihalulu red sand beach?
78. Which island is home to many golden beaches as well as black sand beach?
79. Which is the most famous black sand beach in Hawaii?
All about Hawaii
80. Pupu shell flower and white color represent which island?
81. Ilima flower and yellow color represent which island?
82. Kaunaoa flower (yellow and orange air plant) and orange color represent which island?
83. White Kukui Blossom flower and green color represent which island?
84. Lokelani (pink cottage rose) flower and pink color represent which island?
85. Hinahina beach heliotrope and gray color represent which island?
86. Big island of Hawaii represent by which flower and color?
87. Kauai island is represented by which flower and color?
88. Om which island there is the world largest wind generator is?
89. Name some Hollywood movies that are filmed at Hawaii?
90. When the first sugar plantation is built?
91. Who is the last reigning monarch from 1881 to 1893?
92. Why Hawaii is said to be an Aloha state?
93. What actually hula dance is?
That’s it for now, so what is your thinking about these hawaii trivia questions. are you satisfied with our research? was it fruitful for you? please do let us know about your thoughts in comment section.