83. On average for how many years justices are appointed?
84. Who is the current President of the United States?
85. When he was sworn in as the 45th President of the country?
86. Which Article of the U.S Constitution states that the President of the country must be a natural-born citizen?
87. What should be the age of the citizen?
88. What is the third condition to become the president of the country?
89. How can a citizen contact the president?
90. Who takes over the role of president if he or she is not able to perform his or her duties?
91. What are the situations in which the vice president becomes president?
92. ho is the current vice president of the country?
93. After how many years have elections for president happened in the United States?
94. What is the name of the current first lady of the United States?
95. Which Act provides the outline of the Presidential order of the successions?
96. Who works on the federal budget of the country?
97. What is the time period of the government’s fiscal year?
98. How does the government generate money?
99. What are the main government spendings?
100. What are the discretionary spendings?
101. What are the main things included in the Constitution of the United States?
102. How many total Constitutional Amendments in all?
103. When the 27th amendment was originally proposed?