Hawaii is a U.S state located in the Western region of the country. It is the only U.S. state outside North America. Moreover, the state is entirely comprised of islands. There are 137 volcanic islands in the state. The most famous volcano in the state is Kilauea, which is the world’s most active volcano as well.
Furthermore, it is the only U.S. state with two official languages English and Hawaiian. You will be amazed to know that the Hawaiian alphabet has only thirteen letters; five vowels and eight consonants. There are many more facts about the state that will definitely surprise you. Therefore, let us read these 65+ Hawaii trivia questions and learn interesting information about the state.
Hawaii Trivia Questions
1. In which region of the United States Hawaii is located?
2. How far is the state from the U.S. mainland?
3. What are structures associated only with this state of the country?
4. How many volcanic islands are there in Hawaii?
5. Which state’s coastlines are the fourth-longest in the U.S.?
6. What is the capital of Hawaii?
7. Which is the largest city in the state?
8. What is the largest metro in Hawaii?
9. How much is the total area of the state?
10. How much of the total area is covered with the land?
11. What percentage of the area is covered with water?
12. What is the population of the state?
13. What is the official language of Hawaii?
14. When Hawaiian was added to the Constitution of the state as an official language?
15. How many in Hawaii Islands are there?
Hawaii Trivia Questions and Answers
16. How many of them are open to tourists and local people?
17. Who manages the island Ni’ihau?
18. Which small island is near Ni’ihau?
19. Which is Hawaii’s tallest mountain?
20. How much is the height of the mountain?
21. How many letters are there in the Hawaiian alphabet?
22. What are the letters in the Hawaiian alphabet?
23. Who is the creator of the Hawaiian language?
24. When Hawaii became a state?
26. Who was the first president of the Republic of Hawaii?
27. What does the home of the Hawaiian last reigning king and queen called?
28. When the palace was built?
29. Who built the palace?
30. How many pineapple plantations are there in Hawaii?
Hawaii Trivia Questions and Facts
31. What percent of the world’s pineapple supply is from Hawaii?
32. What does each island of Hawaii represents?
33. Which flower does the island Niihau represent?
34. Which island does the white kukui blossom represent?
35. What color does the island Lanai depict?
36. Which island is represented by the grey color?
37. What is the population of Molokai?
38. What natural wonder records does Hawaii win?
39. Which is the most famous volcano in Hawaii?
40. Which is the world’s most active volcano?
41. What is the most famous drink to have in Hawaii?
42. Which is the only U.S. state who commercially produces coffee?
43. How many native mammals are there in Hawaii?
44. What are the two Hawaiian native mammals?
45. Which is the first U.S. state who banned billboards?
Hawaii State Trivia
46. What was the religious dance performance in ancient Hawaii?
47. Which people are considered Hawaiians?
48. Which is the Hawaiian State flower?
49. What was the average life expectancy in Hawaii as of 2020?
50. Which state has the highest life expectancy in the United States?
51. Which is the most recognizable Hawaiian word?
52. What does the word ‘Aloha’ mean?
53. What is the official sport of Hawaii?
54. When surfing was picked as the official sport?
55. What is another name famous for the state?
56. Which is the largest natural lake in Hawaii?
57. Who is the most famous surfer in the world?
58. When Hawaii banned plastic bags?
59. Which is the first state in the U.S. that banned plastic bags?
60. Write one of the longest words in the Hawaiian language.
61. What does the word ‘Humuhumunukunukuāpuaʻa’ mean?
62. What is Hawaii’s state fish?
63. Where is the world’s largest wind generator?
64. Where the sport ‘Stand up Paddle boarding’ originated?
65. How people greet in Hawaii?
Read Also 100+ California history trivia questions and answers.
A Master in Economics having over 8 years of field experience. I am also a pro blogger loves to write articles for different blogs post related to kids, Christmas, harry potter, movies, and animals.
Leave a Reply