Are you excited to know about some amazing Rhode Island facts? Or do you need Rhode Island trivia questions. If yes then you are at the right place. Today we are going to discuss the facts of Rhode Island State in detail. Rhode Island is the smallest state of the USA by area and it is located in the Northeastern United States.
The Rhode Island lands are mostly mainland. The population of this state is also very low, according to calculation of 2020 the total population is 1.1 million. From the west it is bordered with Connecticut, from the north and east it is bordered with Massachusetts and from the south it is connected with Atlantic Ocean. The capital of Rhode Island is Providence which is the most populous city of this state.
So after reading this fact summary about Rhode Island, Are you excited to know more about this amazing United States state? Below are the trivia questions about Rhode Island, which covered Rhode Island history facts, Rhode Island geology trivia questions and also discuss about the weather.
Rhode Island Trivia Questions
1. Rhode Island share small maritime border with New York. Is it true?
2. What is the name of the capital city of the Rhode Island?
3. According to the 2020 calculation, what is the population of Rhode Island?
4. In which year the Rhode Island got the title of Continental Congress?
5. On which date the Rhode Island become the member of Articles of Confederation?
6. What is the official name of Rhode Island?
Try this also: 60+ West Virginia trivia questions
7. What is the nickname of the Rhode Island?
8. On which date the state’s voter approved the amendment to drop the “and Providence Plantations” from the state name?
9. True or false: Rhode Island fall in New England region?
10. Officially the name of Aquidneck change Rhode Island in which year?
11. In English the term “Providence Plantations” use for what?
Rhode Island History Trivia Fact
12. In which year Roger Williams was banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony
13. After banished from Massachusetts Roger Williams settled on which area?
14. In which year Anne Hutchinson, William Coddington and other religious dissenters settled on Aquidneck Island?
15. Do you know the total area of Rhode Island?
16. The famous sports Polo was played first time in the USA in 1876, Do you know near which place it was played?
17. In 1881 the first US Open tennis championship was held at which state?
18. Rhode Island hosted the first open golf tournament in which year?
19. The oldest national Horse Carousel located in which area?
20. The first circus event of the United States was held in which year at Newport?
21. What is the name of Rhode Island state bird?
22. Rhode Island is also known as the Sailing capital of the world. True or false?
23. Who established the first Baptist Church in America in 1638?
You may like this also: 60+ Oklahoma Trivia Questions
24. The oldest library building of the USA Redwood Library and Athenaeum exist in which state of the USA?
25. In 1887 the first torpedo boat “Stiletto” was built in which city?
26. In which United State street the first gas illuminated streetlights were used?
27. What is the name of the official state rock?
28. Which hill is known as the state highest point at 812 feet above sea level?
These were the most amazing Rhode Island trivia questions. If you want to learn more facts about Rhode Island then you can visit the state official website, where you can find the complete details about government, Business, Living, Employment and all other state relevant information’s.
Official website URL: https://www.ri.gov/