Charm City Trivia is a local trivia company based in Baltimore, Maryland. They offer a wide range of trivia games and events, from pub quizzes to corporate team-building exercises. Their games are designed to challenge and entertain players of all ages and skill levels. Whether you’re a trivia buff or a total novice, Charm City Trivia has a game for you.
Their events are perfect for group outings, parties, and corporate events. If you’re looking for a fun and unique way to entertain your guests, Charm City Trivia is a perfect choice.
If you’re a fan of all things Baltimore, then you’ll love Charm City Trivia. This fun and informative trivia game will test your knowledge of the city’s history, culture, and landmarks. From the Inner Harbor to Camden Yards, there’s no better way to learn about Baltimore than by playing Charm City Trivia.
Charm City Trivia
1. What is the capital of Texas?
2. In which state is Tampa located?
3. Who was the first female Vice President?
4. What is the most populated city in the United States?
5. When is Independence Day?
You may like this: 60+ Most Famous Zimbio Trivia Questions and Answers
6. How many US states are there?
7. When is Halloween?
8. What is the largest lake in the USA?
9. In which city can you find the national mall?
10. Which actor plays Barney Stinston in How I Met Your Mother?
11. Which type of music is Tim McGraw known for?
12. In which city is Grey’s Anatomy set?
13. What is Franklin D. Roosevelt’s middle name?
14. What is the Star-Spangled Banner?
16. Who created the musical Hamilton?
17. What is the highest mountain in the US?
18. What is the smallest state in the USA?
19. What was Disney World park?
20. Which animal is sometimes called a sea cow?
Charm City Trivia App
21. What year did the Revolutionary War end?
22. When was the American flag established as the country's official flag?
23. Which country gifted the United States the Statue of Liberty?
24. What was the first state to secede from the Union?
25. Who was the Vice President while Lincoln was President?
You may try this: 70+ Famous Irish Trivia to test Your General Knowledge
26. Which president signed the Affordable Care Act into action?
27. Which United States president won a Nobel Peace Prize in 1906?
28. Where were the Olympic games held during World War II?
29. What agency was kept a federal secret until 1975?
30. Where was Rosa Parks arrested for not giving up her bus seat?
Charm City Trivia Sunday Fun Day
31. What year did Apple Computer introduce the first iPod?
32. Who invented the cotton gin?
33. What ship did HMS Shannon defeat on June 1, 1813?
34. What was the final battle of the War of 1812?
35. When did the stock market crash occur?
36. When did the Montgomery bus boycott start?
37. Where was Martin Luther King Jr. when he was assassinated?
38. Who was eventually revealed to be "Deep Throat"?
39. What year did the U.S. Supreme Court allow same-sex marriage?
40. What’s the call sign of the president’s helicopter?
41. In which Maryland County is Greenbelt located?
42. Where in Maryland was the "Star Spangled Banner" Written?
43. Baltimore is part of U.S. aviation history with the first manned what?
44. When did the Great Baltimore Fire occur?
45. Maryland was founded as a _________ colony.
Don't forget to read: 50+ Exciting Jeopardy Trivia to Make Your Weekend More Enjoyable
46. What is the state sport of Maryland?
47. What is the capital of Maryland?
48. What is the state flower of Maryland?
49. Baltimore was the first city to erect a statue of which of these authors?
50. What famous statue is in Baltimore?
51. What was Edgar Allan Poe's address in Baltimore?
52. What percentage of Baltimore is black?
53. What do you call someone from Baltimore?
54. What is the crime rate in Baltimore?
55. What is the blackest city in America?
Also read this: 50+ Best Trivia Genius Questions with Answers
56. What is the safest city in Maryland?
57. Where do most Mexicans live in Maryland?
58. What is America's most segregated city?
59. What is the blackest Black known to man?
60. Where do the rich live in Baltimore?