Are you the ultimate trivia boss? Do you know more than anyone else when it comes to random facts and useless information? If so, we’ve got the perfect game for you!
Introducing Trivia Boss, the ultimate trivia game for anyone who loves to show off their knowledge. With several questions across a variety of topics, there’s something for everyone. And if you think you know it all, put your skills to the test in our ultimate trivia challenge.
Trivia Boss is the ultimate trivia game for true fans of pop culture. With over questions and new content added regularly, it’s the perfect game for a party or a night in with friends. And with a leaderboard to keep track of your progress, you can see just how much of a trivia boss you are! So, what are you waiting for? Show us what you’re made of and become the Trivia Boss!
Trivia Boss Quiz
1. Which famous music group was formerly known as the New Yard birds?
2. Who is the lead singer of Pearl Jam?
3. Where is Kanye West from?
4. Which Pink Floyd album features a prism on the cover?
5. What is Hozier’s real name?
You may like this: 60+ Encouraging Charm City Trivia to Start Your Trivia Night
6. What band’s original name was Warsaw?
7. What band had a debut album titled “Can’t Buy a Thrill”?
8. Who raps on Usher’s “Yeah”?
9. Which Beatle had dyslexia?
10. Which pop singer’s real name is Robyn Fenty?
11. Who played Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate?
12. What’s the name of the skyscraper in Die Hard?
13. Who played Juror Number 8 in 12 Angry Men?
14. Who played Martin Luther King Jr. in the 2014 biopic, Selma?
15. What Hollywood movie star plays himself in Zombieland?
Also try this: 80+ Top Essential Syracuse Trivia Questions and Answers
16. What is the highest-grossing R-rated movie of all time?
17. Carrie Fisher is what actress’s daughter?
18. Who was the king of rock and roll?
19. What was the name of Sherlock Holmes’s assistant?
20. What was aviation pioneer Lindbergh’s first name?
Trivia Boss App Quiz
21. Which actor acted in and wrote the screenplay for the movie Rocky?
22. Which actress was known for the line, “I want to be alone”?
23. Who was the voice of Cappy In Robots?
24. Who is the mother of Kate Hudson?
25. Which American singer grew up on a Christmas tree farm?
Click here to read: 70+ Finest Pawn Stars Trivia Questions and Answers
26. What was the name of Donald Trump’s first wife?
27. Which singer and actress are known as JLo?
28. Who is the mother of Jamie Lee Curtis?
29. Which British king died in 1952?
30. Which city did the infamous Jack the Ripper roam?
Trivia Boss 50’s
31. Who was known as The King of Rock and Roll?
32. What type of dinners became popular after 1954?
33. What was the lipstick color of choice?
34. Who sang Mr. Sandman in 1954?
35. In what year did Elvis Presley release ‘All Shook Up?
Also try this: 70+ Famous Irish Trivia to test Your General Knowledge
36. What were Rock and Roll called by American churches?
37. Who released ‘I Walk the Line’ in 1956?
38. What did humans do for the first time on 29 May 1953?
39. America was swept by a craze involving which toy?
40. What was the average annual salary in 1950?
Trivia Boss 90s Movies
41. Johnny Depp cuts the hedges in this 1990 Tim Burton film.
42. Who stars as Susan’s daughter in Miracle on 34th Street?
43. What is the name of the clown in Stephen King’s IT?
44. Which famous rock star stays at Forrest Gump’s mum’s guest house?
45. Who wrote the music for the Disney classic The Lion King?
You may try this: 75+ 90s Trivia Questions and Answers
46. Who directed Terminator 2: Judgments Day?
47. What was the highest-grossing film of 1996?
48. Who stars in the classic film Toys?
49. What is the name of the talking guinea pig in Dr. Dolittle?
50. Which city is Candyman set in?
Trivia Boss Sports
51. Where was the 2003 Men’s Cricket World Cup held?
52. What team owns the longest winning streak in NBA history?
53. What’s the diameter of a basketball hoop in inches?
54. What’s the national sport of Canada?
55. Which boxer fought against Muhammad Ali and won?
Also check out: 137+ Sports trivia questions with answers [Modern and Updated]
56. What does NBA stand for?
57. In what game is “love” a score?
58. What sport is a lot like softball?
59. Which sport uses a net, a racket, and a shuttlecock?
60. What sport is Bela Karolyi known for coaching?
Trivia Boss 80s
61. What year was the Berlin Wall torn down?
62. Where was the 1986 World Cup held?
63. Which shoe had a resurgence in the 1980s?
64. What won Tony for the best musical in 1980?
65. Which confectionary product was made famous by E.T.?
Don’t forget to read: 110+ 80s Trivia Questions and Answers
66. What is the name of the car in Knight Rider?
67. Which actor first appeared as James Bond in 1987?
68. Where is the movie Die Hard set?
69. Which famous Jamaican singer passed away in 1981?
70. Which musician was addicted to Love?
A software engineer having over 10 years of experience in web development and a passionate blogger who loves to write on different topics. My expertise is in moves, religious articles, sports, animals, and more.