You may test your knowledge about Pawn Stars Trivia, which is one of the finest methods to do so. We have included all the necessary topics which you need to know about in this Pawn Stars Trivia questions and answers. You will enjoy reading these Pawn star trivia facts.
Did you know that the TV show Pawn Stars is based on a real Pawn shop in Las Vegas? The shop is called the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, and it has been in business since 1989. The shop is owned by Rick Harrison, who is also one of the stars of the show.
Henderson, Nevada is the place where Russell was born on September 8, 1982. When he was around 12 years old, his father told one of his friends that he reminded him of Chumley, the walrus from the animated television series Tennessee Tuxedo, and gave him the moniker “Chumlee” because of his broad face and chin.
The Gold & Silver Pawn Shop is a popular tourist destination, and it has been featured in several TV shows and movies. If you’re a fan of the show, then you’ll want to check out the shop next time you’re in Vegas. Who knows, you might even see one of the stars of the show!
Pawn Stars Trivia
1. What’s the strangest reason for a pawn that the Pawn Stars have ever heard?
2. What’s the most valuable gun at the Pawn Shop?
3. What year did the Pawn Shop open?
4. What’s the average loan given for a pawned item?
5. What type of item is Rick most likely to buy?
6. Which famous Revolutionary War figure less famously worked as a dentist?
Click here to read: 110+ Top TV Trivia Questions with Answers [Updated]
7. Which famous world leader was once kidnapped by pirates?
8. What was the first Harley Davidson carburetor made of?
9. What was Jesse James’ age when he robbed his first bank?
10. Which Pawn Shop item was the most profitable?
11. What were the wall inside the Hindenburg is made of?
12. The breakfast cereal Wheaties is known for featuring athletes on its box. Who was the first?
13. Abraham Lincoln had what was in his pocket when he was assassinated.
14. Which person, connected to the Revolutionary War, also worked as a dentist?
15. All the numbers on a standard roulette wheel add up to what number?
16. At the turn of the 19th century, who was the most powerful pirate in the world?
Also check out: 50+ Wonderful Breaking Bad Trivia Questions and Answers
17. Designer Anton Furst won an Oscar for his noir depiction of what fictional city?
18. During WWII, the United States collected how much silver from uranium enrichment?
19. Rick owns an 1868 fifty-dollar Confederate bill. Which famous person is featured on it?
20. Due to his bout with polio, what charity organization did FDR create?
Pawn Stars Trivia App Trivia
21. At what age did Rick partner with the Old Man?
22. Who is depicted in the painting with the highest value in the shop?
23. Boxer Sonny Liston admitted to throwing a fight against which boxing legend.
24. Australian bandit Ned Kelly outfitted his gang with armor made from what?
25. By the end of WWII, how much money had been made in war bonds?
You may like to read: 70+ Challenging Fortnite Trivia Questions with Your Gaming Expertise
26. How much money did Lucky Luciano personally make in 1935?
27. Who once gave a lecture while wearing a diving suit?
28. What did Benedict Arnold try to sell to the British during the Revolutionary War?
29. Pawn Star’s most valuable Gold Record is “Come Dance with Me.” Who recorded it?
30. How much was Joe DiMaggio paid in 1951 by the New York Yankees?
Pawn Stars Cast Trivia
31. Whose face appeared on the first $20 bill?
32. Why did the Old Man open the pawn shop?
33. What’s the Old Man’s favorite thing in the shop?
34. Guests at Disneyland are never more than 30 steps from…
35. How big is the shop’s showroom?
36. How did Chumlee get his nickname?
37. How long did the Old Man serve in the Navy?
38. How long have Chumlee and Corey been friends?
39. How many 1990 Nintendo World Championship cartridges were made?
40. How many bills does the U.S. print each day?
Pawn Stars Season Questions
41. How many cars have the shop bought and sold over the years?
42. How many employees did the Shop have when it opened?
43. If Corey didn’t work at the Pawn Shop, what would be his ideal job?
44. In 1923, the Ottoman Empire reorganized as what country?
45. In 1953 the Boston Red Sox scored a record 17 runs in one inning against what rival team?
Also read: 60+ Exciting Parks and Rec Trivia Questions and Answers
46. In addition to pistols and daggers, what other weapons were the Ottomans famous for?
47. In the Ms. Pac-Man game, Ms. Pac-Man is pursued by four ghosts named Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and what?
48. In what year was the first bulletproof vest made?
49. Jousting is the official sport of which US state?
50. What animal is used as luxury car manufacturer Lamborghini’s mascot?
Pawn Stars Season Quiz
51. What city are Pawn Stars based in?
52. What co-star did Tony Curtis say was like “kissing Hitler?”
53. What color was the Batmobile in its first comic-book appearance?
54. What is an incunable?
55. What is Chumlee’s first name?
You may try this: 50+ Fun Hamilton Trivia Questions These Are Perfect for a Pub Quiz
56. What is Chumlee’s least favorite job at the shop?
58. What is Rick's favorite restoration project?
59. What is Rick's middle name?
60. What is the average salary of a security guard in the U.S.?
Pawn Stars Facts
61. What is the busiest day of the year at the shop?
62. What is the least expensive item ever pawned at the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop?
63. What is the longest time the guys have ever spent negotiating the price of an item?
64. What is the most common bad news the Pawn Stars give to customers?
65. What is the most commonly requested item that the shop does NOT carry?
66. What is the most expensive item ever sold at the Pawn Shop?
Also try this: 50+ Exciting Jeopardy Trivia to Make Your Weekend More Enjoyable
67. What is the most expensive painting in the shop?
68. What is the most expensive piece of jewelry in the shop?
69. What is the most popular item purchased at the shop?
70. What item stayed in the Shop longest before being sold?
Pawn Stars Trivia Show
71. What percentage of soldiers in the American Civil War were literate?
72. What product, introduced in 1920, used the slogan "To Save Time is to Lengthen Life"?
73. What restoration project took the longest to complete?
74. When Pawn Stars began, how long had the Shop been in business?
Don't forget to read: 90+ Best Simpsons trivia questions for Simpsons lovers
75. When was smoking banned in the White House?
76. When was the last time the Old Man took a sick day?
77. Where did the Old Man grow up?
78. Where was the Old Man stationed while in the navy?
79Which expert do the guys refer to most often?
A computer graduate who has 16 years of education and 5 years of working experience in the field. I am a professional writer also and can write amazing articles in the following categories: sports, movies, and animals.
Leave a Reply